Crypto as a gift - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

none of my friends know what exactly crypto or bitcoin really is. although, except for the one that invited me here. i think if they know, i would definitely gift it for them. that is if they are interested in crypto.

7 hours ago, alicenora said:

Even you can buy designed watches with bitcoin .I would love something like that too.But he says crypto as a gift.So i would give him cheap coins.So he would make more money in the future by just waiting 

i know what you saying but..it wouldn't be much of a gift if someone must wait that long for it so i think we should stick to regular gifts.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, hexwin said:

Interesting to hear this... I never received any  crypto as a gift so far .;)

You will get it soon mate, because you have many friends here and i often read that you always help them if they are face some troubles by answering their question. I want to get a crypto as a gift too, but i am still learning how to collect many coins. Maybe i can give it to you someday 😁

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes. One of my friend always give me the updates about free crypto earning. That's i always give him a percentage from my earnings as a gift. 2 days ago i gave him 0.002 btc and 1000 doge as a tips.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I've actually thought of gifting my girlfriend Bitcoin. I think that she should get to play with cryptocurrencies, and find useful things to do, because that would clear her doubts. Mostly, new people in the scene tend to join because crypto is useful for them.

7 hours ago, Jon said:

Regular gifts won't be easy for some of us. Our hands are not equal. You give out gifts whenever you feel like it is the time to do so.

If you learn English you would know what I meant exactly. So stop using google translator because you'll get into troubles with members on here.

For those who understands I think it will be a good gift (Not those who know what the word bitcoin means, but those who can then exchange for money), those who do not understand it is better not to give such a gift.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

It's not useful if the reciever doesn't know how to deal with such a gift. 

If someone want to send me a yobit code ☺️ I'll give it a good use!

On 10/31/2019 at 6:26 AM, moree4 said:

I didn't give some bitcoin to other, but i teach them how to get bitcoin, i have friend and teach them about airdrop and bounty 

I did same thing to my friend they took about 50 USD from airdrops but they joined a lot of airdrops and most of them did not even give the rewards

if one of my friends or someone i know is interested in crypto, i would absolutely gift it to him/her. however, i don’t have one, i think i will just cashed out my payment so that i can buy my friends and family some presents this coming holiday.

it would really be a nice gift a paper wallet containing a bitcoin, but i think we have to make sure that those who receive it really know how to appreciate it (know what it is)

8 hours ago, moree4 said:

Điều đó thật tuyệt vời, đã sử dụng ETH để kiếm tiền cưới. Tôi nghĩ rằng nó trông tốt, nhưng nhiều người vẫn không biết đến tiền điện tử và nó vẫn chưa quen thuộc với công chúng

Yes it's still not very popular, it's just a way to introduce cryptocurrencies to people and it's very effective, I think everyone should learn that way.

it hapen to me i give friend gift with bitcoin to buy game video (pes2020) , he like this gift and use it

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

I think it is a good thing to give someone especially anything special with Bitcoin. If she doesn't know anything about Bitcoin, it's good if we teach her until she understands and can use it. And surely she will be very happy.

11 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

Surely surely crypto is a gift only if you work hard, being a part of crypto, it required working hard then it becomes a gift, when getting rewards it feels like a gift.

Yeah it is really a gift to all of us but here OP is asking about us that we have received or gave crypto as a gift to anyone which is also need as with this we will spread the name of bitcoin.

Yeah I have given some of my friends cryptocurrency as a gift, when cryptocurrency were cheap, I use to give out litecoins to some of my friends so they could get into the crypto market.

16 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

I understand bro we can give bitcoin as a gift to any individual of our choice so that he or she may know the purpose of bitcoin, I think any one can give bitcoin as a gift for the popularity of it 

Yes it is a good way of popularity of bitcoin as if someone will get it and he will know that these are money then he will try his best to learn to use it to get benefit it will make his the lover of bitcoin when he will know the features of bitcoin.

5 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

Bro I think bitcoin will be taking over paper money and it will be use world wide for online transaction but my fear is that it increases the rate of fraud 

With the passage of time it will really take over the fiat but if the governments will take care of it and will ensure the security of its transactions then no one will do any fraud with it.

1 minute ago, ethannbenny said:

That's exactly the answer but not all countries care for their citizens transaction but according to you security that is what matters, thanks man for you great feedback 

But all the countries care for their nations and want to eliminate the crimes from their countries so they will make sure that no one will do any crime or fraud with crypto. 

this is very interesting if Crypto wants to share it as a gift, many people want to get it, if that happens everyone will be happy

On 10/31/2019 at 7:26 AM, Cris said:

Maybe if I gift someone it is better to gift it to those who have a knowledge about crypto because may become wasted if he got scammed by somebody if he got try to used it trading.

I agree with this because when someone is new on things like this there's a lot of possibilities that he or she may be scammed by the sites that telling that they can multiply their btc if they invest it to them. 

no i didnot send crypto as a gift to any one because in the current situation i am in the loss so i am not in the position to give gifts to any one,  currently my position is to only receive the gifts from the friends and family.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 6/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, Saber24 said:

Honestly it is good to be a present or gift,for the people to be aware about crypto and for them to know that this kind of thing exist and it is possible that we can have money inside a computer or a digital money.And for them to be informed that it is a great thing to use.Useful,convinient and very practical

There are many who are guided by the analysis of some, and by the news, it is really sometimes difficult to trust, because the opposite can happen.

I have sent crypto as a gift to a few friends, it is quite good to promote cryptocurrency and its use, so why not do it?

Haven't done that yet. I would be glad to give some of my earnings to those people deserve a gift. No bribery involve and only love. If I would have given a chance, then I would.