Crypto as a gift - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

Since most of my friends are not in circle bitcoin I have never given crypto as a gift but it is a very good idea to introduce crypto to them, I am thinking of giving Physical bitcoin like casascius and maybe they will be interested, thank you for giving this idea!

8 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Yes that would be a cool and cute gift but people should make it better.For example you can send him/her a link and when he goes to website he will see a cool designed website that says check your wallet your gift is on it's way.

Yes but still if the person isn't interest in bitcoin then it wouldn't matte how much you shine it they'll still be uninterested after they receive it and you'll probably have to sell it and buy the things they want eventually haha.

haha this is a good idea but i think they wont discover thhe real price of bitcoin , they only want gold  but they dont know that bitcoin is  more expensive then gold xD 

when i got a very big profit from trading, i ever give people some wallets with some bitcoin in it. i make a giveaway, i give them some puzzles and quiz, then give them some wallet as a prize. also i give 2 wallets to random participants. i want to give some bitcoins to my friend then teach them, but i am bad at teaching people.

On 30.10.2019 at 23:04, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

It would be nice if someone gave me Bitcoins even without a wallet, as a transfer.
I would sincerely wish this person good luck and happiness in life... )))

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/31/2019 at 1:22 AM, Bills said:

Oh well, thank you very much, the truth is very positive that this type of service exists, of course I will have a lot of acceptance since bitcoin is making very good jumps.

Its that you are serious about the Bitcoin but don't be too rush as you are seeing the jumps that BTC just makes but you have to be careful to trade with it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

I've never done it before but I think it's a very good idea to give someone special a crypto coin.

12 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

It would be nice if someone gave me Bitcoins even without a wallet, as a transfer.
I would sincerely wish this person good luck and happiness in life... )))

Of course you would and as do we all 😀 and like you too, I don't need the wallet just the Bitcoin transfer as a gift and that's fine.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Its that you are serious about the Bitcoin but don't be too rush as you are seeing the jumps that BTC just makes but you have to be careful to trade with it.

You must be very careful right now to make some money with Bitcoin, the breaking point is anywhere.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, hexwin said:

I never receive cryptocurrency as gift but i only use to see bill gstes was given crypto gift of 10000 bitcoin as his birthday present from friend.

1 hour ago, Xvideo said:

It's a good idea because we also introduce bitcoin to our friends,

And the good thing about it is that it could be the beginning for our friend to invest in bitcoin.

introduce bitcoin to your friends? I guess so, this will make him interested in bitcoin if you send bitcoin to him as a gift, but first teach him how to create a wallet for bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 30.10.2019 at 22:04, hexwin said:

I give my employees a birthday gift in bitcoin in the amount of 0.1 BTC. I think it is pleasant for them and work after that they are better and better

yes off course i give crypto as a gift to many friends, they are in loss so i give them too much gifts and they also send me many gift and it is a great way of sending and receiving gifts from the friends and family.

Hard Worker 😎😎

2 hours ago, WayOut said:

I give my employees a birthday gift in bitcoin in the amount of 0.1 BTC. I think it is pleasant for them and work after that they are better and better

Nice to hear that!
First time I hear that someone gave employess this nice crypto birthday gift.
I t can be motivation for them if the can keep it and learn more about crypto and private keys.

One of my Friend gift me some cryptocoin on my birthday. I was so happy. I was his pleasure i hold this coin and it's will be there

This is a really interesting idea and I remember it happened once when a Turkish groom gave his bride Bitcoin a gift on her wedding night and this was a truly unique incident. See this video:

1 hour ago, akram said:

Haha, đó là điều thú vị và hài hước nhất vì người nhận sẽ không nói rằng anh ấy / cô ấy sẽ nhận được tiền cưới theo nghĩa của loại tiền điện tử.

I was surprised because that friend posted on Facebook and I knew they used ETH and it was great, I will do the same later.

using bitcoin as a gift too your son or daughter maybe thats a good idea so in future they can used for go to college and hope after few years price come climbing

Well i will so much appreciated it if someone give bitcoin as a gift. I hope this kind of act really exists. If someone experienced it, congratulations to you, mate. 

2 hours ago, smartq said:

Yes i am using cryptocurrency for gift i think i am not alone to use crypto as a gift too many peoples use as a gift cryptocurrency is now famous in all over the world mostly peoples know about the bitcoin and other coins. 

yeah there are many people who use crypto as a gift and especially they giving this gift for their relatives and best friends.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, BitTyro said:

I give crypto as a gift last year and I intend to do it again this coming holiday 🙂

The way did it, I let them install a local wallet using my referral link then I send them crypto in their wallet. By doing this, I saved my time and gas for holiday gifts shopping. 

So this is a win win situation.You both get your rewards right?Or do you just send all money to your friend ?

I think it would be good to know which wallet you made money with.

I wish I could offer someone else's speed so I could help them start over and help them keep making money on their own. If I get some speed, I'll thank the man who gave it to me and promised that they wouldn't use it to abuse.

Definitely it’s very interesting idea to gift someone Bitcoin. But I think we should give them who have Knowledge about it. Otherwise they can't use it.      

On 10/31/2019 at 6:36 AM, duncun007 said:

I think crypto would be a nice gift if that person is interested in crypto in the first place because most people like materialistic gifts so they can wear or eat.

Even you can buy designed watches with bitcoin .I would love something like that too.But he says crypto as a gift.So i would give him cheap coins.So he would make more money in the future by just waiting