Crypto as a gift - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It could be possible to all who have bitcoin, it is not only for gift but for everything needed it is accessible in all other way, since technology role nowadays.

I gave my Bitcoin to my wife as wedding gift which now the coin has been used as trading by her and growth the amount.

I feel that Bitcoin i gave is really worth for her. I'm glad she's use it for growth the amount rather than spend it for shopping 😄

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Giving crypto or bitcoin as a gift is a great idea i have not yet given some body any gift like this but now i am planning to do so.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

I think this could be an amazing gift and unique too. When i have an airdrop or any gift from a good project it gives me so much pleasure that i have a crypto coin to store or trade to earn more from it. So when we could gift someone a crypto coin than he/she could realize that how important this gift is.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am never give crypto as gift anyone beacuse my family members and my most of the doesn’t know anything about crypto so if i give them then they will not understand its value maybe some of them laught to me. But my one of the cousion work in crypto. I want to give him.       

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, hexwin said:

Yes of course today is the valentine ♥ day I have been said this year my valentine gift was a great gift for me discovering this campaign and joining this forum. Lucky me to be here and I really considered cryptotalk a gift which includes chances to improve our knowledge and experience in the crypto market and what have we learned from the community are much more thank you very much for the all promise heaven and Earth. 

that was great idea. to be sure i think the running cryptocurrency in the market there must be a circulation of that coin like crypto as a gift to anyone you want to give.. it was a hassle to transact that was all online transactions..

I was thinking of giving my friend a crypto gift but I don't know how to do that. I mean, do I need to give them a wallet or something? Or send them some assets into their wallet? I have so many things going around in my head. So, maybe like giving them bitcoin and teach them to trading or the likes? Well, bitcoin is expensive, so a cheaper one? 

I once gave someone a bitcoin in physical form of a coin.
Physical coins contain bitcoin.
he can access with the private key that is behind the metal.

I think giving crypto as a gift is actually a very good idea. Imagine giving something 100000 saotshi as a gift ($10) with the price of bitcoin being $10000 per bitcoin... and then if the price had to jump and go to 20k the gift that you gave them just doubled. Although on the flip side if the price goes down so does the value of you gift. But you are giving them a good investment. So i completely support btc as a gift.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

from my reason, crypto would be a pleasant gift if that part is interested in crypto. as mainly inhabitants like grasping and money-oriented gifts so they consume or fashion with.

there are billions of people in the world and bitcoin is only 21 million , its a rarest gift that i dont want to give anyone who dont know how to use it properly, even if you do it receiver never know how to use it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

from my reason, crypto would be a pleasant gift if that part is interested in crypto. as mainly inhabitants like grasping and money-oriented gifts so they consume or fashion with.

Well,  i do this in Valentines i gift my wife Yobicodes and thats contain Bitcoin.  And she's very happy because they don't expect this to me. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:28 AM, Lucifer said:

Yes I have sent crypto to my family to buy things, what do you think happens when all bitcoins are undermined.

When all the coins are undermined but the peoples will sell the coins when they are mine and the circle is start again becasue no one will store all the coins when he is mine that's coin and i hope it will best for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, giving gifts to others is commendable, especially with gifts in the form of cryptocurrency. If I have a chance to win a big event, and the pay is big too. I intend to share part of the payment I get to other people.

4 hours ago, Yumna Aslam said:

Yes crypto is a perious gift for me because crypto provides a lot of opportunities to the people to earned online. Crypto provides the facility the peoples to just make posts and earned bitcoin online at sitting her home. I am really very happy and comfortable with the crypto so crypto is a perious gift for me 😍

It will.be good to gift cryptocurrencies, because the person that you gift the crypto will love to learn about it.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

Actually i didn't gift any crypto to my favourite persons. Because they don't about crypto. Also they don't know how to use it. they are out of internet. They are enjoing their. But in my full time i spend my time on internet.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

No, I have never provided bitcoin to any person, whether it was from my friends or family, because they still did not recognize Bitcoin yet, which is a very big gift.

I am a fairly new member of the crypto world site, so I do not have much experience about the cryptocurrency. I don't know how I can give my bitcoin to someone as a gift. I give more time on the crypto site and hopefully I will present my bitcoin to someone. For example, I share it with my girlfriend.

I don't think this is good,  maybe i will try when i start to earn profit here in forum. I will give some of my bitcoin to my wife to be late gift Valentines Gift. 

I have BitCoin as a blessing from a fellow Ambassador and at that time, I really had no idea how it worked, so I just needed to create a Coinbase disc and then coin. I was allowed to go there and put away the coins and luckily when I learned that Bitcoin works and its ease I had the opportunity to collect coins from Coinbase for individual use.

Of course, and I always thank all the platforms that have helped me learn every day of this method of digital profit.