Crypto as a gift - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

Oh well, thank you very much, the truth is very positive that this type of service exists, of course I will have a lot of acceptance since bitcoin is making very good jumps.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift πŸ˜‰

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes I have sent crypto to my family to buy things, what do you think happens when all bitcoins are undermined.

Β 

• +1 3

I give crypto as a gift last year andΒ I intendΒ to do it again this coming holiday :)

The way did it, IΒ let them install a local wallet using my referral link then I send them crypto in their wallet. By doing this, I saved my time and gas for holiday gifts shopping.Β 

Edited by BitTyro
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

19 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

I give crypto as a gift last year andΒ I intendΒ to do it again this coming holiday πŸ™‚

The way did it, IΒ let them install a local wallet using my referral link then I send them crypto in their wallet. By doing this, I saved my time and gas for holiday gifts shopping.Β 

Good for you and for them.
Better you teach them how to backup private key and seed.
This is most important thing for newbies to understand.

Β 

12 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

My friends and i traditionally sent some bitcoins who ever has the most profit and gift us or i give gifts to them every Christmas or new year, i also prefer giving cryptos to those have knowledge in cryptos bur for my friend who doesnt have idea in crypto i still gift them with our fiat well digital again from wallet to wallet.

Interesting to hear this... I never received anyΒ  crypto as a gift so far .;)

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

If dektop wallet, then this option is a personal business for everyone.
And if we are talking about an online wallet, then this is a bad idea, because almost everywhere users go through personal identification (KYC).

• +1 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx,Β video footage, photos, vector imagesΒ and more
forΒ projects, movies and anyΒ commercialΒ purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I did not give, but the idea is interesting. But to whom to give? All my friends are not interested in cryptocurrencies. When I tell you, they are not very willing to listen.

• +1 2

Π’ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ Cake ΠΎΡ‚ PancakeSwap

Π€Π»ΡƒΠ΄ΠΈΠ»ΠΊΠ° Π² Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Π΅ PancakeSwap:Β https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π»ΠΎΠ³ (Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚Ρƒ):Β https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem:Β supraoracles.com

I think crypto would be a nice gift if that person is interested in crypto in the first place because most people like materialistic gifts so they can wear or eat.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

If dektop wallet, then this option is a personal business for everyone.
And if we are talking about an online wallet, then this is a bad idea, because almost everywhere users go through personal identification (KYC).

It might not be that you gift the person your wallet, they can have their own wallet and you gift them which ever crypto but if you have to gift the person the wallet just to get them going them this means you have to set that up since they don't know crypto but bottom line is, they have to understand Crypto to appreciate your gift.

• +1 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes my mom and my sister I gave each one a 100$ in crypto and my sister sold it when bitcoin went to 18k and cashed it outΒ but my mom didn't care much about it and I think its about 250$ now.

• +1 3

That would be nice gift, giving your crypto as a gift to your love ones.. I have not yet to send someone in crypto as a gift because none of my family were not interested in crypto.

• +1 1

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β |Β You Play - We Pay|Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 360 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes, I sent 30 usd worth of nitcoin to my friend.That day i made more than 1k usd and just wanted to give some money to him

2 hours ago, Luna disari said:

what an idea! my boyfriend is connected with crypto. his birthday is comming in november and i will give him a hard wallet with bitcoins as his gift😍

Bitcoin with a hard wallet ? What kind of hard wallets are you talking about ? Maybe you should buy and put the coins to a paper wallet ☺️

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

YES! I was give a 100K shitcoins to my newbie nephew on her first journey into the crypto space at that time 100K shitcoins is just worth $6 But in bitcoin i never give to anyone so far. most that i give in thousands was only shitcoins.

• +1 1

At the moment I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, so for now I have only given a way to get them as a referral link for airdrop or bounty.

• +5 1

ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΠΉ 20% с комиссии торговли ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ РСгистрирации Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅ Binance

꧁×-Γ—-$-$-$-$-Γ—-×꧂

Β 

| Beyond | -  заставляСт тСбя расти ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚Π°Π½Π°πŸ‘€

Β 

12 hours ago, hexwin said:

and you have forgotten to say that already 18millions have been mined therefore it is getting always more rare. IT would be like giving someone a gold item that definitely will increase in value. A good friend of mine once gave me a very good gift that sadly was sold.Β 

14 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

No. I have not given anyone. Because many of the people around me dont think bitcoin is going to be the next big thing.

I understand you and I know what you mean.
Imagine you give some bitcoins to someone who don't appreciate ti and he loseΒ his private key.
I think that before sending crypto to anyone we must educate then basics and security

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I wish I could also give btc to others so I can help them start from scratch and help them continue to earn crypto by their own. If I received some btc, I would thank the person who gave it to me and promise them will not use it on abusive activities.Β 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Very risky. After all, the value of a donated coin can drop to 0. It can greatly offend a person. And if the price soars to heaven? It’s good if it will be a person close to you. Otherwise, you will regret that, for example, your neighbor may no longer work thanks to you.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

Each one and us wish to own cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin.Well if theres someone whom I will have to gave is a family member whose willing to understand this technology and willing to learn if instructed..because if there's someone I would help I choose my family as my top priority.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Cris said:

Maybe if I gift someone it is better to gift it to those who have a knowledge about crypto because may become wasted if he got scammed by somebody if he got try to used it trading.

I agree, it has a possbile to be wasted because they have no idea about cypto, its important to have a knowledge about crypto to prevent scammers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It seems to me that you should not give cryptocurrency to a person who does not believe in crypto or does not understand it at all, since for me this is a bad way to congratulate on a significant event. It’s better to give cryptocurrency to someone who knows about cryptography and believes in its future, well, such a person can be presented with an original coin for the future, or simply β€œold” and already tested over the years, likeΒ bitcoin

Edited by Ghetto workout
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΠΉ 20% с комиссии торговли ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ РСгистрирации Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅ Binance

꧁×-Γ—-$-$-$-$-Γ—-×꧂

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I think crypto would be a nice gift if that person is interested in crypto in the first place because most people like materialistic gifts so they can wear or eat.

Yes that would be a cool and cute gift but people should make it better.For example you can send him/her a link and when he goes to website he will see a cool designed website that says check your wallet your gift is on it's way.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

44 minutes ago, Ghetto workout said:

It seems to me that you should not give cryptocurrency to a person who does not believe in crypto or does not understand it at all, since for me this is a bad way to congratulate on a significant event. It’s better to give cryptocurrency to someone who knows about cryptography and believes in its future, well, such a person can be presented with an original coin for the future, or simply β€œold” and already tested over the years by bitcoins

I would agree with you.
There is some old saying that say: 'don't give pearls to the pigs' and that means that any present should be given to someone who can appreciate it.Β  If guy don't want to use Bitcoin, he will probably lost it's private key forever

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I would agree with you.
There is some old saying that say: 'don't give pearls to the pigs' and that means that any present should be given to someone who can appreciate it.Β  If guy don't want to use Bitcoin, he will probably lost it's private key forever

You're right.

Such people most often corny withdraw cryptocurrency to fiat for personal needs, not really worrying about cryptocurrencies.

꧁×-Γ—-$-$-$-$-Γ—-×꧂

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Hopefully, i will be the first in this forum you will gift bitcoin @hexwin. I am waiting for this gift same way Yobit is gifting us now. You can as well give me a gift of Dogecoin in thousands. I have never been gifted crypto before and I haven't given anyone crypto gift but i am sure you have the power to change this today. Should i send my wallet?☺️

I mean, I did receive crypto many times in some giveaways before but I don't consider that a personal gift. I dream about wife that will give me Bitcoin as birthday gift + all other nice things she wantsΒ Β πŸ™‚

Edited by hexwin