Crypto as a gift - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

On 10/31/2019 at 1:34 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes of course,  I have gifted crypto to my brother to involve him in to the crypto world. After knowing that crypto world is so profitable ,my brother has engaged with it. 

Yes You can consider crypto as a gift. I know one of my friend sent gift to her loveone's he sent gift worth of 50$ and her lover is really happy about it. I wanna try to sent gift in crypto but my family doesn't interested about crypto. 

I think it is one of best presents ever. For no one knows how much it will cost in a year or 2, or maybe 10 years. It's really interesting to store it and it's a memory about the person who gave it

A few years ago I would give a gift to some friends, although I would teach him how to make a wallet and so on, but they all refused to accept. they consider crypto just a game currency so they refuse and don't want to learn about crypto.

I don't really do that but i experience it once. I give my friend a crypto just like bitcoin as a gift so that it could help to her daily life just like she can make good money on it. Is there something wrong by doing that? I give it to her as a gift to make her happy and be useful for her to resolved her financial problem. 

I never got crypto as a gift but my brother taught me how to join crypto and became a member in this forum and I think it was a great gift. for me because now i can get income from crypto. In here I began to learn how to get money from coins. thanks to my brother

I think giving crypto coins or bitcoin as a gift is a unique way of gifting others and it is convenuent for us because we dont need to think what should we give to others. 

Yes, I think it would be a good gift, especially to the person who then finds this wallet when the price of bitcoin will be higher than 2 times , and at least earn a little on his curiosity)

That is something that many people are doing, with that they can help their non crypto family to become familiar with crypto.

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

That is a good thing since you are not just giving a gift, you are giving them a future. With that coin, they can increase it and you can teach them how to properly use or when or where to use it. It is most appreciated gift if they are open minded and have dedication when it comes to crypto.

Cryptocurrency is like a money that can send to friends, family and relatives across anywhere in the world in a very time. It is like a gift for everyone.

If you see someone rewarded you a gift of cryptocurrency as present for you this is means that's one respect you that's much because of crypto worth

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

No I haven't, and that's because I don't know anyone in real life who's into crypto.  I've met a few flesh and blood human beings who know about bitcoin but have never owned it, and those people weren't close enough to me such that I would want to give them a gift.

It's a great idea, though.  The only issue is that you can't exactly surprise someone with a gift of bitcoin if you just send coins to their wallet, as they'll know about it before you present them with the gift.  You could give someone a paper wallet I guess, but then that becomes a security issue in the mind of the recipient.

I want to gift someone with crypto but i remember that i don't have so much to give so i will save it, maybe next year hehe.

42 minutes ago, pangitmo said:

I want to gift someone with crypto but i remember that i don't have so much to give so i will save it, maybe next year hehe.

Same, and i think giving crypto as a gift to one person that really appreciates crypto is the best thing and could be a best gift fot him/her. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

I think if you are going to give bitcoin as a gift, you must give it to someone who actually understands how it is an investment and someone who knows about it and to how it works. It can mean so much to someone and could be so useless at the same time. 

I would likely to give it as a gift for my friends even if they don't have any knowledge about crypto. I will teach them how crypto works and the benefits of crypto to the community. Giving some tips of how they will not lose the their crypto.

I have never given a prize in the form of bitcoin. but your suggestion seems good, we can give someone bitcoin for them. about wallets, we can give them an understanding of how to use them.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:04 AM, hexwin said:

I teach all my family and friends and give them some paper wallets. All my friends are mining after I told them. And some of them are sleeping in front of the chart.

• -1 1

If I have coins now, I will spend it to my relatives and friends because they are special to me. It also a nice and perfect strategy to introduce the Crypto Currency in their life.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:34 AM, hexwin said:

No,i have never given cryptocurrency as a gift.but i have received 0.005 btc gift from my boss.he asked me for incentive payment mode,i told him to give me in bitcoin.that was my money actually. 

Specifically, he did not give bitcoin, but gave lightcoin, my friend was glad about the gift. In general, I think that you need to give a crypt to a person who understands at least something in it

no i never gifted anyone crypto as a gift but you given me very good idea next time i will give my favorite friend and tell all information about crypto currencies again thanks

I translated to my friend and helped him in crypto. Yes, I was giving a present to my close friend that he was happy after that. 

Yes thats true i use bitcoin but only few satoshis i gave it as a gift for my fiance and shes so verry happy about it.this is a verry good idea.and unique one.so try it with youre love one.goodluck