Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

I also invites my friends to use cyrpto not because ofincome but also for know the new things. And they are also positive about the crypto. Now a days they are start to earn by the cyrpto, hopefully they will prosper in this platform. 

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I worked in the field of digital currencies and I told one of my friends about this field and he liked it and entered and is now working in coding

Edited by mhmd7
Misspelled

There are my so many friends that they use the crypto coins becasue of me and they make some good amount of money and they also withdraw that becasue in crypto market you can withdraw the money in seconds and you will get the cash instantly at that time.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes i have invited my friend about crypto currency though they are new in this world.. Still Some of my friend ask me to teach them about crypto currency so i always tell them to search about crypto currency in google so that they can know the basic knowledge.. I am trying my best to spread more about crypto currency to my Friend..      

On 11/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, Neneng B said:

Because of my new experienced in crypto currencies it help my other friends to know it more so for now they try to earn a crypto coin.

with my friends I teach them some basics of this currency to have hobby and earn money in simple ways also they can help me in learning some new things in crypto.

yes , I discussed about Crypto currency with my colleagues friends . as a result They Also invest their some money in Market . 

we analysis properly before makings any trade , as a result mostly time our trade come up with good profit .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

In fact, not yet. But I will try to publish as much information about cryptocurrencies among my friends and family members to benefit from this field

If by using you mean actually using any cryptocurrency for the reason it was supposedly created then I don't do that either. Since it is all about speculation, instead of buying something with Bitcoin I'd go with waiting until Bitcoin goes higher so I can buy with less. The problem is that everyone is speculating and not actually using cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin maxis have switched their narrative now talking about Bitcoin being something that will magically make money. It seems that this stupid argument works as money is pouring in once again.

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

On 30.10.2019 at 22:58, hexwin said:

У вас есть какой-нибудь успех с приглашением других людей на трей и использовать криптографию?
Это могут быть ваши друзья или родственники.

Кто-нибудь начал использовать Биткойн и другие криптозащиты из-за вас и как? именно?

Yes they do.  A friend of mine, when I showed and explained everything to him, also started doing bounty.  The second one started with a bounty, and now he is trading on the stock exchange.  They believed me.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yes, I already have my friend who invested in cryptocurrencies and obtained many profits from the matter and today he has a large amount of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin currency He has achieved a great wealth of the matter and there are many people who did the same

There is a friend I told about crypto not long now, he is interested and we both liked it, I still will even carry out a workshop for bitcoin in my community to let people know what a crypto is.  It is good to tell others so that crypto adoption will continue. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:34 PM, cryptokram said:

dont you tell him that he still can continue having crypto and use it even he is not there or now in the other country? all we need to do is let them know the importance and how to use it, how to earn and how to be smart.

Crypto is the smart business and in this business not every one believe on this business because i know some peoples they buy the fake coins and they lost their money and now they afraid to invest in the crypto market but i told them that in crypto always buy the old coins from the good exchange and hold them for the future becasue in future crypto is going to be legal in all over the world and the coins touch the sky there prices.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png