Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

i am that type of person who can't hold information inside me if it excites me. I am always trying to share my knowledge with my friends so they can get interested in cryptocurrency market. Most of the cases when i am telling something about it they won't listen, but when i start saying about profits you can generate with it and some phrases like "that's our future money and we should be ready" most of them are interested.

Yes, my parents use cryptocurrency on my advice. My father always wanted to try his hand at investing, and cryptocurrency opened the way for him. At the moment, he is not very successful in this topic, but I hope everything is still ahead.

I have created awareness to some of my close pals. I don't think they are using crypto because of me but for the fact that the world will go cashless soon, so anyone is highly welcome to the world of crypto.

6 hours ago, JoyBeaver said:

I live in a place where people can't even use credit cards properly, not mentioning the crypto. Although some of my friends use crypto when they have to add some money to the balance at a certain website.

I feel that cryptocurrencies are safer than credit cards, so I prefer cryptocurrencies to pay online

Yes, they are close friends and even relatives. If I find some interesting giveaway or a way to earn cryptocurrency, I definitely invite them. So, many came at my invitation.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I told my friends about cryptocurrency, they, in turn, told their friends. As a result, we created a team and are now actively trading and investing in cryptocurrency.

Yes, I brought many friends to this area, and they, in turn, began to bring their friends to the topic of cryptocurrency. A friend brought me to this topic myself, I am very grateful to him

Of course, I showed a lot of people cryptocurrency. Now they actively trade cryptocurrency and make money from it, they are very grateful to me.

Edited by Numpad

Yes of course. When I started I joined many of my friends, even my dad. It is difficult to explain this world to many. Even my wife told me the first time I bought BTC that she was giving money for "numbers in an apk (wallet)". Little by little they were realizing the great possibilities that the crypto world has and how to take advantage of it. My father was the most difficult to convince, it is a bit difficult to explain to someone who has depended on banks and the traditional system all his life, but he succeeded. Today we invest in companies and get a good daily return.

Greetings.

Most of my friends, friends of my girlfriend and my girlfriend hahaha I try to teach them what little I know to give me feedback and thus internalize a little. although they do not understand they do it to support me😂😭

I have not had any success at all, but I have managed to recommend cryptocurrencies to many people and they have been comfortable, mostly to acquaintances and friends they are the ones to whom I have spoken about them and the way in which I made that happen was simply by commenting, because I live from this and they always asked me about my work and little by little they became interested and today I guide them about this world

I have several friends that I invited them to participate in an investment with bitcoin that we ended up obtaining very good profits and then they have continued to learn on their own and some already know more than I do.

A few friends holding some coins but the most only know about bitcoin and think its a big scam.it make no sense to explain those people because they don’t listen.in 2017 a lot people was attracted and investing but after the bull Markt end they leave crypto.there are not interesting in blockchain or anything only fast money.

you are asking any i have invited more than 10 people and they are using crypto now they a=were my friends and their friends and most of the are happy and thankful to me

On 10/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, cryptokram said:

i invited some of my relatives and friend but not to invest on any ico or buy a tokens/coins.

I invited them to bitcointalk before to be a bounty hunter and earn from it, which i only manage to invite 2-3 friends.

They are still using bitcoin now and still earning.

I've also inviting so many friends in the world of cryptocurrencies, but many of them they are blaming to me because they were lose, but only few of them are still appreciating me because they are earning good. 

On 10/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

There are always affiliate links in the exchanges, this is used for them to take advantage, make operations and they give us commissions for the use and transactions of our affiliates.

well I tell you my story, I started with a cousin who explained to me how to
enter this world in crypto and step by step I have managed to learn and well, currently I explain
to my sister my mother and friends

Exchange offers affiliations and we take advantage of them, invite them and earn them for their operations. Friends or family can benefit and so can we.

Yes, I use cryptocurrency with my brother. You spend a lot of time with him every day for trading. We almost spend all our free time on trading, so we want to be very successful in this. And my brother's friends also began to work with cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, LocusW said:

Yes of course. When I started I joined many of my friends, even my dad. It is difficult to explain this world to many. Even my wife told me the first time I bought BTC that she was giving money for "numbers in an apk (wallet)". Little by little they were realizing the great possibilities that the crypto world has and how to take advantage of it. My father was the most difficult to convince, it is a bit difficult to explain to someone who has depended on banks and the traditional system all his life, but he succeeded. Today we invest in companies and get a good daily return.

Greetings.

There are several of us who go through the same thing, more and more the btc is being known, and it is being seen as a new income opportunity, several are changing their perspectives for the blockchain.

I had always been curious to enter this wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies, some neighbors showed me the way and even now I do not take a chance, so much so that in that sense I have also instilled in this world my children and several friends, who always they thank me ...

No, i haven't anyone, I didn't recommend to invest crypto, I told someone of my friends that I earn with crypto, but they are not interested in that
PS: pls.like my comment, ty

I dedicated myself to other work trades, I got to know the btc, and it was the best in financial freedom for me, it is covering all areas, and every time new coins come out, new tokens, it is equal to more opportunity.