Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 11/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, Tine0313 said:

My friend is convinced me to try and explore cryptocurrencies and now i am here. I am grateful to him because he introduced me in this kind of world where i can earn money.

I am also here just becasue of my friend and now i invest good amount of money in coins and i hold my all coins from long time just becasue of the bull and i am waiting for the bull now when the bull is near i hope that i got good profit on that time from this great market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also invites my friends to use cyrpto not because ofincome but also for know the new things. And they are also positive about the crypto. Now a days they are start to earn by the cyrpto, hopefully they will prosper in this platform. 

There are my so many friends that they use the crypto coins becasue of me and they make some good amount of money and they also withdraw that becasue in crypto market you can withdraw the money in seconds and you will get the cash instantly at that time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes i have invited my friend about crypto currency though they are new in this world.. Still Some of my friend ask me to teach them about crypto currency so i always tell them to search about crypto currency in google so that they can know the basic knowledge.. I am trying my best to spread more about crypto currency to my Friend..      

yes , I discussed about Crypto currency with my colleagues friends . as a result They Also invest their some money in Market . 

we analysis properly before makings any trade , as a result mostly time our trade come up with good profit .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If by using you mean actually using any cryptocurrency for the reason it was supposedly created then I don't do that either. Since it is all about speculation, instead of buying something with Bitcoin I'd go with waiting until Bitcoin goes higher so I can buy with less. The problem is that everyone is speculating and not actually using cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin maxis have switched their narrative now talking about Bitcoin being something that will magically make money. It seems that this stupid argument works as money is pouring in once again.

On 30.10.2019 at 22:58, hexwin said:

У вас есть какой-нибудь успех с приглашением других людей на трей и использовать криптографию?
Это могут быть ваши друзья или родственники.

Кто-нибудь начал использовать Биткойн и другие криптозащиты из-за вас и как? именно?

Yes they do.  A friend of mine, when I showed and explained everything to him, also started doing bounty.  The second one started with a bounty, and now he is trading on the stock exchange.  They believed me.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yes, I already have my friend who invested in cryptocurrencies and obtained many profits from the matter and today he has a large amount of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin currency He has achieved a great wealth of the matter and there are many people who did the same

There is a friend I told about crypto not long now, he is interested and we both liked it, I still will even carry out a workshop for bitcoin in my community to let people know what a crypto is.  It is good to tell others so that crypto adoption will continue. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:34 PM, cryptokram said:

dont you tell him that he still can continue having crypto and use it even he is not there or now in the other country? all we need to do is let them know the importance and how to use it, how to earn and how to be smart.

Crypto is the smart business and in this business not every one believe on this business because i know some peoples they buy the fake coins and they lost their money and now they afraid to invest in the crypto market but i told them that in crypto always buy the old coins from the good exchange and hold them for the future becasue in future crypto is going to be legal in all over the world and the coins touch the sky there prices.

BetFury                                                   

Yes, I’m have a few friend who started use crypto because of me, it was when I have earned first10$ from a mining 

Well nope, none of my friends and my family interested in crypto. I really want to teach them how to use crypto, but seems they don't interested it so I don't want to force them and it's not known yet in crypto in our country so maybe that is the reason why they don't interested. 

me not succes invite people but many friends and my family insterting what is cryptocurrency and what is bitcoin 

and many people thinks bitcoin can be get rich for is yes and not

but for now just me in my family know about cryptocurrency and about bitcoin 

I try. To those who are interested in investing. Introduce cryptocurrency. I explain the risks and rewards to them 🙂

All of my friends were very cautious, and didn't really get in. I can see that, it's all in the news. "Hacked" this, "hacked" that, "Scam, scam, scam", "USD killer" etc 

I have many friends who now live on cryptocurrency, now they should always go this way, there are some that are worth it, but still go.

YES, there are a lot of people closest to me who end up playing in the world of Crypto, some are successful, some are not. But at least everyone understands and is not left behind by Crypto problems...

On 31.10.2019 at 00:58, hexwin said:

It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I made attempts to attract friends / family members to the topic of cryptocurrency and all that I received in response was either a sharp refusal due to the fact that a rough quote: "it's all cheating, it's better to work at a factory" or just excuses in style are too difficult, but there is no time to figure ...

I've explained cryptocurrencies to many people and helped them set up wallets and send them some Bitcoin and Ethereum so they can use these coins. I also told them about many coins the have lower fees and transaction speeds as Litecoin, Waves, Tron and they understand now how to use them.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

My cousin has entered in this crypto world because I told him so.I told him to join this forum and I also explained him all about this forum.His name is @Dark Shadow.I think he is doing a wonderful work.

I also was invited in this forum by my family member.Thanks to him I am now enjoying learning about cryptocurrency.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

explained at one time to a friend that he is engaged in trading from time to time, and quite successfully. I'm glad about it