Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

30 minutes ago, Hedayat2963 said:

, I don’t have time (for example, to react to the cryptocurrency market on time),They are interested after BTC prices are at a peak, I have invited them before the price at a peak.

You are doing the right timing, i remember inviting people to buy bitcoin when it was close to 20k.

Yes of course ! many of my friends are using crypto because of me

I think that when you introduce this crypto world well to anyone.. so they will start learning how to earn and use it without any doubt!

Yes of course many have joined for many crypto.Because when I first heard about Crypto I started using it.When I started working here, I saw that it was actually a good platform, I shared the matter with all my friends and since then they started using it and the use of it is a lot of use.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:24 PM, SastraID said:

I have introduced crypto to many people, especially my close friends and now they have also jumped into the world of crypto and taste the bitter sweetness 😂

I'm also tell my many close friend and they are very interested on crypto and they are now very happy.because, they earn many crypto coin than me. 

On 30.10.2019 at 21:58, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

In my country , cryptotalk still unknown for all here, i tell my friends about this forum, but they still un confident about them, they telk me to try and if i get dollars as really, they will directly join here

From my stage of view I used to instruct my acquaintances to line crypto. And instantly I all the time let somebody in on about crypto. Me and a lonely became competent economics for the reason that of crypto. They are not first-rate in english eager nearby was a forum someplace diff benevolent of language are available.

Yes I have blessed by friends to use Crypto because as I am earning they also want to earn money I have to see them how to use Crypto and now we all experience and we share our knowledge to use Crypto world I suggest you all to have a friend circle who are are working on cryptotalk this will help you to be a successful trader

Before you buy cryptocurrency, know that it does not have the same protections as when you are using U.S. dollars. Also know that scammers are asking people to pay with cryptocurrency because they know that such payments are typically not reversible.

When i was stared cryptocurenncies i haver never idea about crypto .. but now i am a trader and a well investor ..i sugessted my friends and invite them to crypto and now they are very happy to see thier daily profits..

Yes, my father began to use wallets and exchanges, he began to trade a lot. I showed him and told me that you can make good money just by sitting at home and now he works at exchanges after the main work. Earns well.

Yes. The year is 2015 and me or my best friend decided to try our luck on crypto world. It like a Zuck thing but the exception is were on a junior high instead of college. By the way, I would be glad to help other people if they want to.good luck...

Yes i introduce many of my friend to crypto world.I have so many friend on day we are talking about online money.On this day i introduce my friends to the crypto world.I told them how easily you can earn money in crypto world.Then we create a group and we start earning.Now all of my friend can earn money from crypto world even they know more then me about cryptocurrency.I hope they also introduce new people to this amazing world.good luck...

Yeah two of my friends and my younger brother is very much in in this technology and they are now thanking me. Because they are earning good money for themselves.

Because only with this way we can improve ourselves. It is not exaggeration to say that, new technology can only bring us to the future. l believe that and l advice only that as always. 🙂

Just now, LognR said:

Are you defending yourself because of your articles? Would you like to say thank you to everyone who has shown interest in bitcoin on the Internet? Would you like to say thank you for the criticism, but the loss of confidence left You stunned? Well, this is your time.

I didn't get why you attacked the OP in this post? What is reason behind all this aggression? The crypto market has crashed and this can make every trader nervous. Please choose your words wisely and contribute to the forum instead of complaining.

Yes, several people use crypto because of me, since I knew the world of cryptocurrencies, I introduced it to many of my friends and family, and some of them became involved with it.

I've had to new guys which are now into Crypto, certainly from me, as I had to coach them on the aspect of Crypto, and immediately I did they where already hustlers on the Crypto space, as more and more this continues, many guys would have known of this of Cryptocurrencies In and around my environment

There are a few people who have used Crypto for me, they see me making a profit and they want to make more money from cryptocurrencies, of course I am willing to introduce and help them. My siblings and 2 friends use Crypto since keeping 2019

Yes, my friend still uses cryptocurrency because of me , I told him about the cryptocurrency in 2016 and said that I earned $ 1000 on it (then it was his monthly salary). he got the idea to trade cryptocurrency and still does so.

I have tried to get my family involved in crypto, however they are not convinced yet of the use of crypto as it is not widely accepted in my country. I have managed to convince a few friends to join crypto though and so if i can spread the word of crypto to just a few people and they do the same it is my hope that crypto will become more popular in my country and hopefully that it will become more integrated into our financial sector.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/2/2020 at 8:45 PM, ihupblake said:

Right now, I despite everything don't drive anybody to join the crypto, however I attempted to compel them to join. They realize that I get alot of cash on crypto, they despite everything are not keen on how I do it. Indeed, they don't invest a lot of energy in innovation, I think, so they are not intrigued.

It is wrong to force people to invest in cryptocurrencies. If someone asked you about crypto, you can explain it to him in full details but let him think about it and decide about joining by himself. Don't just tell the advantages of crypto (like income and profit). You must mention its drawbacks and risks too (like losses and weak adoption). If a person joins crypto because of your persistence, he will blame you if he loses his money. Your sole duty is to illuminate crypto facts for them.

I am trying it, but I think that I do not explain the idea to them appropriately because they do not listen automatically. I will do what I can to make others also work in this area in general because it is important and has many advantages that they rely on and are beneficial to them as well, but as I said they do not listen or do not want to monopolize them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I invited a friend who was depressed because he had no money to try to earn in cryptocurrency, he agreed and now every month he has an income of 400-500 dollars.

Yes i have invited many of friends to this platform. In fact i am here too because of one of my friend. Most of the peoples dont have any idea about this platform. Peoples are just started comming acroos it