Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes!! When I start my work on crypto  and I get paid ..then I told my friend about crypto then they start work on crypto and one by one my 12 friend join crypto and now they work regularly in crypto very well...

• +4 1

I had several friends who made them learn about cryptocurrencies and they were unemployed and made them invest in cryptocurrencies and changed their lives so well

Forced them to invest in cryptocurrency and their lives changed so well. I had several friends who taught them about cryptocurrency

Do you have any accomplishment with welcoming others to plate and use crypto? 

It very well may be a portion of your companions or relative. 

Has anybody begun utilizing Bitcoin and other crypto as a result of you and how? precisely?

Well im proud to say that yes, bcause of my impluence and because i invited them here in forum they become interested not just to earn here also in crypto currency world and im happy that seing them and the thing that we help each other to earn.

3 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Yes of course! I think that everyone see his friend earning a good amount of crypto currencies from working here on this forum and on another sites would like to know more about crypto and use it

My friend’s tune, and I am one of the people you sponsor in the cryptocurrency market, I am making big profits and told my friend about it and I became an expert trader.

Not me mate I have failed to convince my friends to start using crypto after they witnessed how I was scamed from my hard earned cash by a scam investment site and shuttered from all my hopes in a blink of an eye and since then they believe cryptocurrency is scam and they will not take part until they see me making it.

Edited by George10

I many friends crypto about to learn how to suggest, However, they say to me that it fake currency and the future of any future there is, However, they my thoughts about did not understand. They are thought to be part of not ready and things to understand and it was

Large investors like the fund are in favor of cryptocurrency exchanges
Large investors like the fund are in favor of cryptocurrency exchanges
General Chat Chat Loung.

yes i have shared about cryptocurrency to many of my friend and been teaching them the way of earning it and many are on it now using it wisely

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my set of circumstances is  that I function Bitcoin for the reason that of someone. My husband joined me to crypto in afar 2015. Since that time we had a proportion of ups and downs laid back with bitcoin. at present I'm thankful, as of bitcoin became good track down of change to bouth of us. 

yes. First of all i learned from ths site that how to work. Then i recommend to my friends. They also try it and now we are getting benefits from this. 

Honestly, I dont think so, I have taught my friends about cryptocurrency but they did not believe me, they trust those curency who can see with they naked eye, so since then I did not convince them either, I just leave them with ideas.

• +1 1

As of now, i have one friend that is being very happy to used bitcoin in holding because last month by holding a bitcoin, he is getting a plenty of profit because he is invests some huge amount of money from it and now he is starting to buy bitcoin because it has a low price for now.

one of my friend introduce me crypto currency project and I started searching and learning from that friend and now I have joined and one of my family member also taking interest in my work. hope that will also join me soon in this forum.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes some my closet friends used crypto market now a days due to my adivise and now some working keep interested mind and now earning more them me because they have more investment then i have. 

Yeah I have told my friend about Cryptotalk ! and they are working here now ! and my friend have told me about this forum too ! I think we have to told our friends about it !

yes i have told two of my friend and they started using bitcoin and cryptotalk+yobit and they really like yobits design cause it is really easy to trade, exchange buy and withdraw any coin you like.

I have a friend who always loved watching me earning from crypto. After he finished mid school, he started learning how to earn from surveys. He made a huge success and developed his own methods.

I inspired him, but not in crypto field.

• Useful or interesting 1

Convincing people to join cryptocurrency is not a easy one with the popular belief that online business are fraud. To convince your closed ones however, you need to let cryptocurrency have some effects in you by earning time to time with it. How will you convince someone to join cryptocurrency if you are also losing in it? 😁

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I find I have many friends who entered the world of cryptocurrencies because of me and because of my advice to them in this world and they are still working and learning to this day and always receive thanks from them.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yes. Indeed i am a student. As i have so many friends. In this period we often suffer from financial help. But through this we can over come our problems so i told them about it. And they start working on it.     

Yes, I have influenced some of my friends to join Crypto. They are using Crypto by my influence. They are working very well in Crypto. They are extremely happy to be a part of Crypto. And Iam very happy with it.

I have invited my friend to join crypto currency and I did it by telling him about the benefits of crypto currency and how he can invest to boost his earnings.