Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes there's a lot of people investing and using cryptocurrency because of me.i used to promote cryptocurrency to earn money because of it's referral links.but I don't have to be afraid.because all the links I a promoting is a legit faucets.and I only teach HODL of coins.not investing on hyip.

Yes, thanks to me, I have friends who have met and invested in cryptocurrencies.  Especially the investments of a few of my friends who are among this group of friends have very high values.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Yes few days ago I introduced my friends to it and I'm actually surprised that some of them really haven't heard about it in the past. But they are enjoying crypto now

To numerous individuals indicated this chance. These are companions, work associates, travel allies. 

I myself figure out how to get something, I don't have time (for instance, to respond to the cryptographic money showcase on schedule), yet I generally attempt to have some sum on my digital money account. Some portion of this sum stays as a hold. Another part is utilized for exchanging different digital forms of money.

Also say that they can use Bitcoin to increase their Bitcoin through business. Never mind though, I have let them choose what they want with Bitcoin. General Chat Chat LoungI only suggest being prepared for the worst that can happen .They use bitcoin to invest in them because I introduce bitcoin to them as an investment type, but I do

16 hours ago, BitcoinTurk said:

Yes, thanks to me, I have friends who have met and invested in cryptocurrencies.  Especially the investments of a few of my friends who are among this group of friends have very high values.

That is good and thanks to them for given you such opportunity.

I joined crypto in 2017. I joined here for free earning. In these years i earned a lot of free money from this platform. And this make my friends inspire. Now they also want to work with me. That's why recently i share cryptotalk with my friends. Now they are earning also free income.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

9 minutes ago, TM Masum said:

some of my friends finally use bitcoin, but they don't use it for trading or buying some products. They use bitcoin for their investment because I introduce bitcoin to them as the investment type, but I also tell them that they can use bitcoin to increase their bitcoin by trading.
But they refuse to try trading because they think that trading will have risk, so they don't want to take the risk. But they can accept the risk of holding bitcoin, and that makes me feel strange

That's good to hear, buying bitcoin as a long term investment should be on everyone's mind, I myself are saving up more BTC for the past 6 months and trying to complete 1 full BTC to serve as my future insurance funds.

yeah there are many of people who are using crypto because of me because i am really inspired from this so i recommend this to others....................🙃💗

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Yes there isn't many people whom i am able to influenced but i have 2 friends whom i have told about Crypto currency and now they are in Crypto field and working here in AirDrop and bounty stuff as well as in this forum too

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I rarely involve my friend when it comes to crypto but in this case i was introduce to this market 6 months ago and just decided to become a full time crypto traders and bounty hunters and holders.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

One of my friends invested because i talked with him abut btc. and few of my friends had invested without my knowing.

I have invited some of my friends and family in crypto but not in investing I teach them first on some faucet and I told them to do some research about how to earn Bitcoin. next we join on trading group. there are group from facebook that teaching how to trade for free. today I am proud that they are earning good profit. they earn more than I do 

No till this time no one is using or investing in Crypto currencies or Bitcoin by my advice because I am also new to this field and I am learning and I am trying my best to achieve something I think learning is the main part and by some hard work we can also get a coin without investing.

Yes , I have quite a few friend and I introduced  the crypto currency and the block chain to them, and they are here since then , and quite good crypto trader. I wish best off luck for them

i have bring a lot of people into the word of cryptocurrency and for sure they are doing very fine in my country i sometime carryout seminal in other to teach about cryptocurrency and they are happy to learn about it.

Yes. My friends. I have two friends that are getting profit from cryptocurrencies. They learn it from me.

There is a friend of mine. he saw me working on ICO projects as a bounty hunter. He was interested in joining and he finally started a few years ago. until he gets a decent result. this is the only person who joined the crypto world because of my information

yes, some of my closest friends use crypto. although unlike me, they began to study and search for cryptocurrency. Well, they like technology, so I think they will be interested in developments like this.

3 hours ago, Sumiya shimu said:

These are friends, work colleagues, travel companions.
I myself manage to understand something, I don’t have time (for example, to react to the cryptocurrency market on time), but I always try to have some amount on my cryptocurrency account. Part of this amount remains as a reserve. .........

That is good actually, when you introduced your friends they become part of the crypto family.

No one knows who uses cryptocurrency and works in crypto because of me, because I was new to crypto and I didn't know much about it to share and teach it to them.

But I have a planned to teach someone else's how to earn money in crypto if I have enough knowledge about this. 

Well my colleagues are now using crypto because of me I told them that it's not a fake website and also my friends do work on crypto because of me in my country there is no concept of working on websites in lower occupation that's why peoples don't take interest in this work so when they hear about some website from there close one's then they start work and now because of me my family also start working on crypto.

Of course, I have recommended and advised many people and they have been able to generate new ways of generating money and business, since crypto allows you to have greater control and security

Yes me and my friend circle using cryptotalk because it is easy way to earn and learn specially for students, and also it is a best way of being socialize and make good friends.