Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

58 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

I usually send crypto to my family to buy food, my partner and I use crypto currencies as the main form of payment and savings to protect our money from the crisis in the country and it is also enough anonymous and safe to make transfers to friends.

Good to hear this from you, but if you are using Bitcoin you should now that it is not really anonymous.
If you connect it with any exchange or kyc... it is no more anonymous except if you use privacy wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

unfortunately, i am just a beginner here... one of my friends invited me to join here in this forum in order for me to earn extra income for my everyday expenses... hopefully in the near future, i can thoroughly grasp those important information that will help me inform my friends so that i can invite them to join us here... also hopefully, i can stay here for longer...

no I never encouraged anyone to enter this market and crypto world because I was afraid that they will blame me if they lose money in this market

and I have no specific reason to invite other to use bitcoin at all

My little brother is using crypto because of me, Only he went into a more good use of it than mice, i mostly used crypto for gambling while he was studying trading the whole time. Now i quit gambling but my little brother is more of a trader and I'm just a holder who knows nothing about gambling.

1 hour ago, bichou1584 said:

I don't talk much about cryptocurrencies with friends.  Because they have misconceptions about cryptic wastes and see them as a big scam and they will one day collapse to leave everyone penniless

And you don't have the guts to explain to your friends by simply saying, "This is the world's technology that will bring economic change to the human race."  I should be wearing your glasses.  😎

Yes, I succeeded in persuading one of my friends to mining cryptocurrencies and already enthusiastic about the idea and we bought a computer and GPUs and started mining ZEC coin and achieved some success in the beginning, but this did not last long because of low prices and high difficulty of mining. But even so, I am still determined to go this way so far.

Yes, there are many such people.
Some of them trade cryptocurrency in the market, and some just invested in various promising projects.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Well, inviting people to this campaign is good in terms of helping this forum to grow up and its nice to read some post here that they're inviting some people. just continue to inviting a lot of people to help this forum become bigger. happy posting guys.

yes a lot of my friends are using crypto because of me , they were looking for extra money where they can sit in their homes after work and profit some made a decent amount from exchanging and investing and some just weren't interested 

yeah my 2 friends are using crypto just becoz of me i gave them knowledge about crypto so they starting the investing and earning from it they are very happy to join this great business

On 10/31/2019 at 2:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes thats happen on my office, my manager now trading in cryptocurrency because my behaviour on 2017 was bad but i convincing him to do like me and make profit😀

16 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

Actually I earned a bit amount of money because of trading. My friend asked me if I have money and I introduces it to him. I lend him money for him to invest on the coin that he wants and try to play around with it. I teach him how to trade properly using the buy low and sell high principle.

I have a friend, he lives in Ukraine and far from me. Together we are friends and communicate via the Internet. I got acquainted with investments in bitcoin, I and his friend today manage to get income, profit from bitcoin. He is very happy looking at the growing deposit in bitcoins

yes i referred too many peoples to the crypto world and i also give them learning about this trading business now they are very happy and they are making money in it, they all are good traders now.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Im suggest to my close friend about cryptocurrency but most of all they didnt interested to trading on crypto. 

yes.i teach my friend how to trade. My Friend is earn crypto now by trading. He is now successful traders i wish in future he will be more successful 

4 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

I think I should be an example for them. I have been trading cryptocurrencies since 2014. I did not win a lot of cryptocurrencies because of the decline in 2017 I still keep it since then and still buy. Perhaps when I make a fortune, this will arouse the curiosity of friends and family

Yes, you have to be an example. You can start by telling the technology. And I think only hypocrites will reject technology and they should live in the stone age.
Wow, 2014? You still have a chance at that moment. You should be a crypto billionaire now. What are you doing, friend?

there are some people who use crypto because of me, that person now understands how to use crypto, before he knew me he didn't really know about crypto, so I taught him to know about crypto

hmmm right now, i can’t invite my friends or classmates in this since i have not been able to cashed out my payment... if i do get my payment, no doubt, i will definitely invite one of my friends or classmates to join here since this work is so convenient for us especially those students like me who wants an extra income for school purposes...

So far, no, all of whom I invited have been wealthy people for a long time or they have so much work that they have no time to figure out what it is

off course many peoples are using crypto because of me, when my friends and family members earn so i become happy, thats why i told about crypto talk to all of my friends and family members, now they are very happy and earning from it.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/31/2019 at 6:05 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I have sell some bitcoin to my friends to start trading in exchange,then i affiliate theme to my exchange to earn some bonus.and they love the idea and still in cryptocurrency and brig other friends

That is good.Do they trade bitcoin everyday ? Whenever they trade it,I guess you would make a lot of money.I saw a man on twitter.He made 20 Bitcoin with affiliate on bitmex

2 minutes ago, alicenora said:

That is good.Do they trade bitcoin everyday ? Whenever they trade it,I guess you would make a lot of money.I saw a man on twitter.He made 20 Bitcoin with affiliate on bitmex

No they don't trade every day but i make some 50$ a week from affiliate,but to make 20 bitcoin from affiliate it's to much,it must be the owner of the exchange can have this i think  

Yes it’s true that for me some people are using crypto and getting good profits. Recently I teach couple of my friends about crypto and now they are joined in crypto world.      

No matter how much I tried to tell that this is something you should pay attention to in any way. No one wants to listen, everyone just wants to sit back and watch funny videos on Whatsapp ^(

4 hours ago, agustamood07 said:

Nothing so far, I have invited some my friends already to learn everything here but none of them gets interested, maybe I didn't explained it well, thats why. 

To inviting our friends or someone to learn about crypto currencies is a very difficult way because they have no idea about cyrpto that is why they assume it that crypto is not a real money so we need to explain it more then maybe they will take some interest in crypto world.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT