Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Hi, I learned myself to tell people about the encryption answers that most people do not understand the meaning of blockchain even if I explained this to them something unusual requires a long time to absorb cryptocurrencies😊

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

i invited some of my relatives and friend but not to invest on any ico or buy a tokens/coins.

I invited them to bitcointalk before to be a bounty hunter and earn from it, which i only manage to invite 2-3 friends.

They are still using bitcoin now and still earning.

To many people showed this opportunity. These are friends, work colleagues, travel companions.
I myself manage to understand something, I don’t have time (for example, to react to the cryptocurrency market on time), but I always try to have some amount on my cryptocurrency account. Part of this amount remains as a reserve. Another part is used for trading various cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I invited some of my friends and family to use crypto, and there are some of them who don't understand crypto. There is also a friend of mine who already uses bitcoin and crypto to make online transactions using bitcoin as a means of payment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

Well one of my friend.I only teach him about crypto.but now he is better than me.first in rank he got rank of legendary unlike me only full member.he earn now big than me.he know everything now in crypto than me.but its ok he is my friend and being in success for me also my success because he help me sometime finacial problem.thanks to him.

That is great to hear.
Classic story of student became better than his teacher 🙂
We must share crypto ideas with all people and if one accepts it it will be good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

i have successed to invite 9 people of my friends from 2018, they were interested because they saw me using some good stuff in my daily activities and know about my income is more than theirs. but only 3 of my friends left who still active to earned some money in crypto world now and the rest are give up because they have some loss when trading their assets.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I have sell some bitcoin to my friends to start trading in exchange,then i affiliate theme to my exchange to earn some bonus.and they love the idea and still in cryptocurrency and brig other friends

• +1 1

Yea in 2017 before the bull run I told a friend of mine to get in crypto but he was reluctant to do it saying he doesn't have time to trade and the news say it might be a bubble so I sent him 10$ in btc to a wallet I made for him and in dec 2017 he was regretting not buying bitcoin at 3k but now he is a cryptonian as well.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes, some of my friends finally use bitcoin, but they don't use it for trading or buying some products. They use bitcoin for their investment because I introduce bitcoin to them as the investment type, but I also tell them that they can use bitcoin to increase their bitcoin by trading.
But they refuse to try trading because they think that trading will have risk, so they don't want to take the risk. But they can accept the risk of holding bitcoin, and that makes me feel strange. But never mind, I let them choose what they want with their bitcoin. I only suggest preparing for the worst thing that could happen.

• +1 1

Well nope, none of my friends and my family interested in crypto. I really want to teach them how to use crypto, but seems they don't interested it so I don't want to force them and it's not known yet in crypto in our country so maybe that is the reason why they don't interested. 

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes because before I am also invited to use this cryptocurrency but now I am encouraging anyone even my friends to use this kind of thing. I told them what I learn and got from educating myself about cryptocurrency. I'm happy that I share my knowledge to everyone. They have their own business and they earn money plus their personal jobs. I am satisfied of what cryptocurrency help to get their lives easier.

well, I have told several family members and friends about it, i've wasted so many words for almost nothing... they just wave their heads and then say "be carefull as it is surely some kind of scheme"...

Almost 2 years ago a friend finnaly moved on to crypto... he had free access to electricity, so it was not that hard to convince him to get a small GPU rig... the guy also did some trading with eyes closed and lost some money, and then he asked me about a good project to invest and the one I was investing in turned out to be shit...

The guy even got loan to invest, but he took too long to decide, so he bought high and the price dropped forever... he never cared about it again and our relation got different since then... it was not my fault, but these situations are hard to deal with... he still mines though

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think my family was my immediate recruit to take a journey into the crypto-space since most of them are started to look into cryptocurrency as alternative source of income, BTW some of them are already involve in forex trading so cryptocurrency trading is not new to them. 

• +1 2

12 hours ago, hexwin said:

My family and my friends started using cryptocurrency after I invited them multiple times. They are interested after BTC prices are at a peak, I have invited them before the price at a peak.

And now they start trading in multiple cryptocurrency pairs.

1 hour ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

My family and my friends started using cryptocurrency after I invited them multiple times. They are interested after BTC prices are at a peak, I have invited them before the price at a peak.

And now they start trading in multiple cryptocurrency pairs.

Good to hear that someone is having luck with inviting other people to use crypto.

Most of us  get weird looks from people when we talk about Bitcoin, crypto and how it all works 🙄

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

well, I have told several family members and friends about it, i've wasted so many words for almost nothing... they just wave their heads and then say "be carefull as it is surely some kind of scheme"...

Almost 2 years ago a friend finnaly moved on to crypto... he had free access to electricity, so it was not that hard to convince him to get a small GPU rig... the guy also did some trading with eyes closed and lost some money, and then he asked me about a good project to invest and the one I was investing in turned out to be shit...

The guy even got loan to invest, but he took too long to decide, so he bought high and the price dropped forever... he never cared about it again and our relation got different since then... it was not my fault, but these situations are hard to deal with... he still mines though

I can relate with your words my friend, and that is why we should always tell peopel to do their own research before investing in anything. Anyway 90% of altcoins turn out to be shitcoins, so don't worry about that 😉

Edited by hexwin

16 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I can relate with your words my friend, and that is why we should always tell peopel to do their own research before investing in anything. Anyway 90% of altcoins turn out to be shitcoins, so don't worry about that 😉

Yeap, we always say that they need to do their own research, and to be aware of the risks, but how many times do they do it? and even doing it, if it turn out a great investment, everything will be great, if it turns out to be a bad one, it is always ackward... especially if it was the first investment...

But this is a part of being responsible for your own money...

28 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Most of us  get weird looks from people when we talk about Bitcoin, crypto and how it all works 🙄

This is what they thought of me when I first invited them to try cryptocurrency (maybe they laughed) and now we know who laughed in the end 😆

There are people in my circle of friends who started to enter the world of cryptocurrencies after discussing this field. But personally, I avoided recommending this precisely because I did not consider myself responsible for any losses suffered by them.

I have tried recommending bitcoin to some of my friends but none of them was genuinely interested into this subject. I will keep talking about it and hope that someday I could be proud of myself for helping someone enter the crypto world. 

• +1 2

4 hours ago, rajib7970 said:

Yes, there are some of my friends are using crypto because of me. They always follow me as I am using crypto they also doing the same things. They are very close to me and we now make transaction to each other. One of my friend has grocery shop and I usually buy daily necessary commoditices from his shop using crypto because he is also lover of crypto and accept it as fiat currency.

Thanks for being my customer dude. Hopefully we will continue our transaction in Crypto. So what, now if am in lose because of dump market. I am being positive thinking the pizza day of crypto history.

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

15 hours ago, hexwin said:

Cool to hear this.
I am not having easy time bringing my friends to crypto yet.

Only one showed interest, but he moved to other country now 😂 bummer

dont you tell him that he still can continue having crypto and use it even he is not there or now in the other country? all we need to do is let them know the importance and how to use it, how to earn and how to be smart.

Just now, cryptokram said:

dont you tell him that he still can continue having crypto and use it even he is not there or now in the other country? all we need to do is let them know the importance and how to use it, how to earn and how to be smart.

I know that but I can't explain him all the stuff online....He never installed any wallet and he don't have any idea how to do anything crypto related. I can talk with him when he comes to visit me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I, like many, invited people through referral links for mutual benefit. Deep study did not impose on anyone, told the essence only if the person was really interested

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

16 hours ago, hexwin said:

Actually yes and many times from family members or friends or even from people I really don't know them, you just to have some experience and knowledge in bitcoin field and the most important thing is be honest with them to make them follow you not losing you. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2