Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

No not yet. But I had started using crypto by learning about it from a friend of mine. I am happy to be here and in future I would recommend it to people because I want this world to grow more and more.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Some of my friends use crypto because of me. They saw that i am earning from crypto. That's why they enter to this. They are also earning from it.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

For me I in fact supposed that scores of associates were departure to apply crypto appreciation to me, as I prepared them known, but they are not as a result patient, the fidelity is no more than awfully few.

There is a lot of people investing in Bitcoin because of me I teach them how to invest in crypto as well as buying and selling for people who are interested to join online business

Oh yes)), my sibling uses cryptocurrencies. My many friends also use cryptocurrencies to generate passive income. And I think this is great.

I have introduce a lot of people into crypto currency and also for sure, they are doing fine. Some of them are trading for a living. Special thanks to crypto.

After knowing about cryptocurrency I shared with this topic with my friend and I make them understood about the importance of it now they are very happy because I I made them a good new method where they can invest for a good profit.

no but because of someone currently I am getting involved with cryptocurrency market. In fact he is inviting people as much as he can here in this forum.

hi recently I join in this platform. before joining I don't know anything about this platform. my friends I work hair in a long time they suggest me to joining in this platform. I also told my some friends about this platform. possibility joint in cryptictalk. 

Yeah because of me, many are using crypto and they made a lot of money from crypto. At times, they used to get frustrated and did not work anywhere, but working in crypto has achieved great success.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes I invited an old friend of mine who was looking for a job since it was not forthcoming I insist she should start by earning on cryptoworld

Yeah some of my friends are using crypto currency because of me and they are trading and investing and making money, it is easy to bring someone to crypto currency when you should them the way.

There are many people of which I introduced to crypto and there doing well, many of them now have follower which means the people they introduced.

.On this day i introduce my friends to the crypto world. I told them how easily you can earn money in crypto world.Then we create a group and we start earning. Now all of my friend can earn money from crypto world even they know more then me about cryptocurrency .I hope they also introduce new people to this amazing world and good things for using this.

Hello there

I am new in here, But i have a brother he did invite me 10 day ago, after that i using it, I also wanna invite when i will got payment.

Thank you

Now, I did not invite anyone yet, as the few people I have offered to use bitcoin became nocoiner skeptics. A sad outcome, but what can I do about it. I seem to have invited myself.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes recently at share it with my friends who are jobless and were very poor but after knowing about cryptocurrency the life is just change so I think it's a good thing for them and I feel good to do it for them.

Yes i tell about crypto curriencies to may friends and they make good income by doing trading ine cryptocurrencies and working on some free faucet website where they can claim free Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies I think in Crypto trading has a great potential to earn her reasonable profit by putting a small amount of money specially for students who cannot afford big amount for investment i am a student working in cryptocurrency since last one and fulfill my extra expenses

Not yet But very soon, someone will start because of me. I joined cryptotalk through a friend of mine who told me about it and told me how much he has made from it and that was what motivated me.

Yes of course I introduce crypto and provide information about crypto to my friends. Sharing information and discussing crypto with friends is fun. Starting from discussing about investing in crypto.

COINTELEHUB                                   

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

I am on crypto since 2017. And I earned from it a lot of money. Some of my friends hear about it and they want to work with me. That's bwhy I share this platform to them.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

9 minutes ago, Abusayad said:

Yes I love cryptocurrencies   projects. Beacuse  cryptocurrencies projects used i have lot of money. Lots many project doesn't when crypto project came.  Crptocurrency project give us chance to earn. This projects is very helpful.

And are you enjoying all the good things of crypto by yourself or there is someone you have shared the knowledge with?

Yes, when I learned about bitcoin, or once about 5 years ago, and after a while, I liked the matter and taught it to a lot of my friends. They liked it by doing bitcoin, which is really nice and you can easily earn some money.

It was during the time of MMM in my country that I introduced alot of people to cryptocurrency. The scheme that later crashed then was making use of Bitcoin as a mode of payment and I was able to introduce many people to Bitcoin in the course of introducing them to MMM.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

i talked about blockchain and crypto currencies to my friends and family, they were just interested about this topic but they are still not investing in them because i also warned that this is still a risky market to invest in. maybe when there will be less volatility they will also invest in crypto