You must try this....?!?!?!?! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

You must try this....?!?!?!?!

I have a great wallet, it is online one but it has great services, you can exchange cryptocurrencies inside it without going to external exchange site.you can store five of the most known and wanted coins. This coins are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dogecoin and dashcoin. And the wonderful thing about this wallet is that you can withdraw with a very low fees and sometimes no fees. 

First you need to create a new account with e-mail and password and activate 2fa for more security then goooo. 

https://coinpot.co

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, Migo said:

First you need to create a new account with e-mail and password and activate 2fa for more security then goooo. 

This is a web wallet which I think is not much safe to use. You can try software wallet for safe and secured transactions. I wouldn't recommend it to use. 

9 minutes ago, clarityfund said:

Yes I’ve heard of coinpot wallet before but never used it.

Same here, I too didn't use it, in fact, I haven't used web wallet at all (Almost). There are a lot of better wallet than it though.

web wallets aren't that safe and yes I have heared  of it but didn't use maybe because I rely more on paper wallets & Hardware wallets

43 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is a web wallet which I think is not much safe to use. You can try software wallet for safe and secured transactions. I wouldn't recommend it to use. 

Same here, I too didn't use it, in fact, I haven't used web wallet at all (Almost). There are a lot of better wallet than it though.

Believe me I used this wallet for more than a year and I didn't face any problem with it, I know there is more safe wallet than this one but the most thing I love in this wallet is that you can exchange coins very simply and low fees. 

48 minutes ago, Migo said:

Believe me I used this wallet for more than a year and I didn't face any problem with it, I know there is more safe wallet than this one but the most thing I love in this wallet is that you can exchange coins very simply and low fees. 

Seriously bro?

You need further research before you trust something / anyone. Or are you promoting the website?

I checked the URL, then found this: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/0e9be1b940e787a9d1ca103e79b84b55bd68f2d29f0ca89120a39204535bdf07/summary

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

Seriously bro?

You need further research before you trust something / anyone. Or are you promoting the website?

I checked the URL, then found this: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/0e9be1b940e787a9d1ca103e79b84b55bd68f2d29f0ca89120a39204535bdf07/summary

Yes I'm serious and I'm not promoting this website or anything else, I just want to share a personal experience and actually it was great with this wallet, so if  you don't like it don't use it, thanks for your opinion anyway 

Its a faucet web wallet but it doesn’t mean it has a nice feature you can consider it safe. Web wallets are not safe specially if you don’t hold the private key. 

I have use this micro wallet for a long time because of no fee for withdraw and no minimum and for her faucet too,but now coinpot they change the rules with the minimum  and some fees

maybe of all of them I'm more familiar with Imtoken because it's very flexible and fast in shipping, if the second choice is Trustwallet . Thanks 

I don't know why but I never trust with online wallets. It always seems unreliable to me. As I said, there is no reason actually because I didn't use any of them. Is there anyone to used here before?

Thank you very much for suggesting us to try the wallet, but unfortunately, I don't want to use the online wallet since I am too afraid of the hack. I prefer to choose a hardware wallet and still to use my ledger until now without any problem. But maybe that could help new people to try so they can have another reference for storing their coin at the online wallet. But still, it is not recommended to use an online wallet to store any coins because we don't know the security of that website. I prefer to use blockchain itself than the other online wallet website because the security is good for me.

of course I will try this, because my curiosity arises immediately to try it, if I don't try it I will never find out.

Just now, Cutest29 said:

Interesting I'll try it too. Thank you for your advice mate! Though i don't really feel safe online. Because there's a lot of hackers and scammers out there. 

Yes there, but if you protect your privacy well, no one can touch your coins,when you use an online wallets I suggest you to use every thing useful like activating 2fa confirmation, and e-mail confirmation, and such things. 

A wonderful wallet but it is not safe and large amounts of storing bitcoin is a risk. Used before and in my opinion you can collect coins there is a tap. 

I use coinpot for a long time specially for withdraw Bitcoin and other coins with no fee nothing 0 satoshi and the withdraw take about 24 hour to be in your wallet,coinpot have too some faucet to claim for free and exchange coins in the micro wallet.

Coinpot is a combination of both wallet and faucet. It allows you to transfer your funds to your personal crypto wallet without any charges. Once you reach a certain limit, it will transfer your funds to your real crypto wallet.

I have used this wallet for mining a coin. I have used this wallet for few days and using it now. it is a online based wallet. I think this wallet is secured.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:30 PM, Lobachevsky said:

web wallets aren't that safe and yes I have heared  of it but didn't use maybe because I rely more on paper wallets & Hardware wallets

i use to work with coinpot in the past, i only was collecting money and storing my money into it , i can tell you that  security in this wallet is very high because i didnt find any problem while using it  . 

I have haired about that people was referring this site because they wanted to get the commission of referral program. Personally I don't like this site because  coinpot doesn't look like a trusted wallet , they need to increase their security to get more user.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, Migo said:

I have a great wallet, it is online one but it has great services, you can exchange cryptocurrencies inside it without going to external exchange site.you can store five of the most known and wanted coins. This coins are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dogecoin and dashcoin. And the wonderful thing about this wallet is that you can withdraw with a very low fees and sometimes no fees. 

CoinPot is good microwallet I use before for faucets, CoinPot support moon faucets and some others faucets.

CoinPot have own token, which you can mining or earning when you use faucets for every claim you get 3 Tokens. When I used CoinPot 1 token was 1 satoshi, I dont know how is now. Very useful for people which use faucets.

Edit: Change your tittle into "CoinPot MicroWallet" 😉

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The safest and most popular crypto wallet I currently have is a coinbase that is available at the play store. This coinbase has a lot of safe money to keep and exchange money. I use this coinbase wallet. In this coinbase wallet I use all kinds of cryptocurrently

I know this wallet even never use it because I don't know why the browser block the web, make me confuse. People who already use it will have opportunity make money use their features, most of them will reach POT coin in hard way. Maybe because this one, pot coin has stable movement than others, try it and good luck to all.

Thank you for sharing the coinpot, but to evaluate the safety before using it because it can be deceptive when you send it a large enough amount that you do not understand yet, I am still wary of my money.
Good luck