Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Hello brother, the whole future is for electronic currencies, they start publishing very quickly, and they are stronger than regular currencies, and easier to deal, and prevent from theft

This is impossible, my friend, I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace regular money, this is against logic, and if they were to happen, this would take thousands of years. Real money has become a basis in human life and it is difficult to replace it.

I am sure that cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future, and I also think that there is no member here who does not think so.

everyone joined this forum to get knowledge and experience about future currencies, good luck my friend .

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, the virtual currency is the money of the future.  This time is the era of development, renaissance and the virtual world.  Everything is now available on the Internet, information, communication, buying and selling, and many more.  The next future is virtual currency.  But there will still be some difficulties, especially in countries that live below the poverty line and countries with poor technology.

It is the right place you are looking for. Here in the forum you will find all the information you need in its simplest form
You can learn a lot here

Hello my friend,
In fact, at the present time, in my opinion, people will not dispense with material money because many countries do not have Internet service, but I believe that in the near future it will become dealing in cryptocurrencies 

Edited by Cloy

For me, I have seen many people and functions who depend on digital currencies in their economy and from this perspective I can tell you that there is a high probability that digital currencies will dominate an economy

Certainly I think that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world in the future because of the technological development that has led to the spread of these currencies during the past years, and this spread will continue until the cryptocurrencies become the currency of the era.

I don't have much idea weather crypto currency is the currency for feature because I just joined the platform and I don't have much knowledge and experience about it I will like the senior members to share more idea and knowledge to us 

Yes, I do think that cryptocurrency is the money of the future because of the technological advancement around the world and so far many people are trusting the use of cryptocurrency particularly Bitcoin and investors are interested to put their assets.

I think current monetary system will not die in the future because a lot of people don't know about the cryptocurrency. But cryptocurrency will keep on gaining popularity as the time passes. China has made digital currency where as America is making digital dollar. Hope cryptocurrency will flourish in future. 

Yes of course my friend, I also think that it is really possible to become the Cryptocurrencies as future currency and it is also becoming these days. It is because, due to lockdown and pandemic situation, the people have been stuck into their house and want to earn from internet. So many people have been introduced to this world in these 6 months. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The spread of cryptocurrencies will not eliminate the existence of traditional currencies in my opinion.  But what threatens the existence of the two fiat currencies is digital currencies. Yes, if we are talking about digital currencies, I think it will eliminate the existence of traditional fiat currencies, but cryptocurrencies will go hand in hand with it.

Before the advent of Bitcoin, there was physical money and there was digital money, and both were considered money. But, since E-currency is used in the digital world and Fiat money is used in the real world, it is likely that cryptocurrency would become an exclusive, one-of-a-kind online payment system transaction in the future.

Welcome my friend, as for me, I think it will not be the currency of the future because there are many countries that do not separate the use of cryptocurrencies because they have strict laws about cryptocurrencies. I hope you stay well.

In my personal opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, because classic currencies of countries are unstable and affected by countries' policies, disasters and wars, as well as wrong economic decisions.  The world is changing rapidly and has become a small village thanks to modern technologies, and cryptocurrencies are making great strides and their spread is increasing a lot, and this is evidence that it will become the money of the future after a short time.

Given that the cryptocurrency is constantly increasing, it will become the money of the future, especially among developed countries, but there is still a lot that they do not know about or do not prefer to use for many reasons, and some developing countries that are weak in several areas, so I think that its spread will be difficult in its early stages.

Depends on the recognition of all countries or leading countries, but most likely they will not recognize it in the near future because there is no leverage for regulation. the world bank has so far denied that it is the currency of the future.

Of course, my dear, I think that cryptocurrencies and digital currencies are the future because of the large number of trading and investment in them in various parts of the world and because they are profitable, so we must learn about them well.

Hello my friend, I think that the future is in front of cryptocurrencies because science is in constant development and currencies are also in constant development, and there are some sites in some countries of the world that buy and sell, but even cryptocurrencies and trade in them and are recognized, and in the near future, most countries in the world will use these currencies.

Yes I think that the cryptocurrency will be the money of future because it is very nice and best forum for earn money on online and scammers are not here so everyone can work it easily so I think and I wish that it can make the money of future.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous. It is essentially a representation of value on the internet. In order to use cryptocurrencies, you need to install a wallet application from the exchange. You will then be able to transfer coins between different wallets and use them for payment.