Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

definitivamente desde hace ya algunos años se tomo como reserva de valor.

en un plazo no muy lejano sera de uso cotidiano.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 2
  • -3 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend, I am not an expert
I believe that cryptocurrencies will not be exchanged for money because these currencies are so many and many
In the end, we see that some countries do not behave in good terms with the commercial fund at this time
But cryptocurrencies remain to have a great influence, if not in our era, in the ages that follow

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

As I have commented previously in the forum, we are in a changing world and with monetary policies many times wrong, any incident in the central banks of the most important powers in the world, would weaken the economy as it is known, at that moment is where Cryptocurrencies could come into play, since a substitute will be needed, being they the most suitable to supplant it. Currently there are many more people who use Cryptocurrencies for their usual use, this adds more knowledge and leaves the classic system behind. That is why I consider that Cryptocurrencies do have a great chance of being the currency of the future.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I do not think that in the near future cryptocurrencies will completely replace the current system, but it will continue to gain ground and become stable as a good alternative to the current models.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency will never totally replace the fiat money because there is no regulator there. That means governments can't control money flow, and that means they can't rob people. We need to rebuild our financial system in order to replace fiat money with crypto. On the other hand cryptocurrency has a huge potential to grow. It means there will be a great opprtunity to earn for investors and traders.

• +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Hi everyone, of course I think the crypto assets are the assets of the future because it is a gigantic market where a lot of money is buyed and selled. Perhaps we dont see this currencies working in our normal world, but in some places they are being accepted as digital money. I believe that in the next 10 years we are going to see more and more businesses making transaction in this coins. But for this to happen we need that the value of the coins became a little bit more stable, that is the main concern. The volatility is the thing that is preventing mass implementation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

of course cryptocurrencies is the money of the future since we can use our money without intermediaries and freely when we want
  • -5 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

I doubt that large banks, which means states will allow crypto to replace real money. everything will be at the level of speculation

• -4 1

The cryptocurrency will be the future if we accept it like it, the advantage is that any government cant manipulate prices for their interest, we have to start using the crypto as the future coin from now

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah This Is Great Question. In My Opinion Crypto Has Greate Future To Invest Money. But Their Is Lots Of Problem About Site Means Which Site Is Legit For Invest Money. I'm Using Yobit Site From Last 3 Years Ago For Crypto Trade. And Yobit Is One Of The Best And Legit Site For Crypto Investment.

• +1 2

looking more towards the future it is most likely that the whole future is here on the internet virtually every time everyday things move here and the economy is not far behind the future is here present in cryptocurrencies and this extensive world of crypto

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hellow my friend, yes definitely cryptocurrienses are the money of the future but i could take time as if now its vaule is only digital not in the form of actual money like other currencies. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Definetly cryptocurrencie its gaining a lot of people and if the real state and traditional traders start getting involved it will be the sign of further adoption.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is the future, it is indisputable. China has made a crypto-yuan, America is doing DigitalDollar, the European Union is also working on a crypto-euro. Bitcoin may not be the flagship of the market, but the fact that the money will be crypto is beyond doubt.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think cryptocurrency will not replace money, but it should complement it by making it more transparent and more secure.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I believe it without any doubt, more and more people are realizing that it is the best option for them to stop stealing our money.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes! I really think that crypto is the currency of the future! Depends on the recognition of all countries or leading countries, but most likely they will not recognize it in the near future because there is no leverage for regulation. the world bank has so far denied that it is the currency of the future.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrencies are very helpful and very important in our lives for many reasons, but it's really hard for them to replace fiat currencies. I think the reason it's because everyone is free to with cryptocurrencies because they are not controlled by governments or financial sectors for countries. But fiat currencies will still be powerful because they are controlled by governments, banks and other financial sectors.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

am totally sure that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, and even the future is now, since they are used in a fluid way and have many benefits to conventional money, I think it is the best and most advanced option (it is even beneficial in terms of health, in case of virus, to avoid contact)

• +2 1