Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I want opinions from people like you and me.

Thanks buddy for asking such a good question, as we have chosen cryptocurrency our major field and all of our time is devoted to it, when seeing its emerging fame and utility one can expect crypto as money of future. I also have joined crypto world in Covid-19 pandemic, during this pandemic a majority of people become jobless. Cryptocurrency has provided jobless people opportunities to change their entire life. Moreover, utility of cryptocurrency has also increased and it is also used as payment method on many websites for purchasing purposes. In my opinion I am sure cryptocurrency will be the money of future. 

Hello my friend.  Certainly, digital currency will have a great deal in the future.  Many countries have their own digital currencies.  Coronavirus has made digital currency safer than fiat currency.  The paper currency will disappear in the near future.

These currencies have been accepted to be many countries and there are some countries who develop their own crypto currency also some countries have bitcoin atm therefore i says then these currencies have very bright future.

In order to think that, my friend, the cryptocurrency is the currency that will become the independent currency of many countries and individuals, together, it will become the purchase of everything through the encrypted currency.

I don't think that it can change to real one. Because it is created as a digital money not to use directly to any country. We can just use it by converting it into our country's currency. It is created for online marketing. Thanks. 

Dear friend,

It is not strange that the future of digital currencies is being discussed extensively. Especially since our current era is the era of endings, as it seems as if we are turning a large page of the pages of our human history, and there is no doubt that paper currencies - depending on the logic of becoming and eternal development - will soon or far be part of our ancient past.

But something does not go away and is left behind by something else.. i think that not just this type of coins are the future, but they will be the only currencies that people use.

Hi my friend , I wish you have a nice day ..

I expect that cryptocurrency is the money of the future because it is easier to trade between all the people in the world , wich makes the living eser .

Yes i believe crypto will be the money of the future but if we go with forum rules so if we keep struggling and do trading in this forum it will make our future bright we need to work with patience our goals is near to achieve thank you all best of luck ♥️

Everyone is asking this question, and I think according to the current data and the positions that cryptocurrencies have reached, I think that they are very close to becoming a form of money.

• +1 1

With the future of the world Internet-centric, cryptocurrency is likely to be money in the future.People in the modern world now prefer online. I think cryptocurrency will be the currency of the future.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right the cryptocurrency is the money of the future you can get the more profit and get more advantages with cryptocurrency in the future so I want to suggest you that we should to store this cryptocurrency in your wallet for the future

• +4 1

I think so, my friend, because in recent times we have seen the superiority of digital currencies over regular fiat currencies and this is clearly and the biggest example is that the price of one bitcoin has reached the price of a kilogram of gold

Of course, I think this is because the world of cryptocurrencies is expanding more and more, and more and more people start trading cryptocurrencies every day, so I think that in the future the cryptocurrency will become an alternative to fiat currency

Cryptocurrencies are most emerging currencies in the history of world.

We can easily predict and  accept this  prediction about cryptocurrencies that They will be the most widely used currencies in the near future.

Hello friends hope you all are enjoying best of your health and wealth as well . Guys I don't think so that cripto currency would be a future money because there are many  many currencies how it could be possible for it to be the future money may be possible but after hundred of decades I guess but in third era I don't think so that the thing are going to happens like this .

Yes, from my opinion cryptocurrencies is the money of the future because we can see that many big companies and individuals are investing in cryptocurrencies and we can see more adoption. 

It will be one of the money in the future. It cannot be considered as the sole money or currency there will be in the future. It all depends on the position it will hold which is unpredictable. But chances are high that the world will recognise the possibilities behind the cryptocurrencies so that it will be used as one of the popular medium of exchange which is recognised by government of the countries.

I think that crypto is no just a money of future. This is a really good investement tool. But this is also a high-risk business tool. But for now there is nothing better than just to get some crypto in pocket.

In my opinion, I do believe that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future because, from my point of view, cryptocurrencies are making a change throughout the world, not only in part, that is why I do believe that cryptocurrencies are and will be the money of the future.

• +1 1

Indeed, these monetary forms have been acknowledged be numerous nations and there are a few nations who build up their own cryptographic money additionally a few nations have bitcoin atm in this manner I says then these monetary standards have brilliant future .

• +2 1

Yes of course i totally agree with you,crypto crunncey is really a money and our wealth in future as it developing and progressing day by day i can say in future it will a universal crunncey and it will help us beneficialy. 

• +1 1

When currency came thousand year before it was not so popular in just some years, it took time t spread all over the world and just like that c=digital currencies also came in this decade and it's became popular in this decade and it has stepped on another decade. Soon it will get a good impact on global economy. Tesla also invested 1.5 billion on it. Thanks for the post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.