Questionable Moderation - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Questionable Moderation

Because I am busy in real life, I am not able to give much time to the forum but this does not mean that I gave it up. I loved this community and in one stage I was in the race for 1 BTC contest but lately I think I am lucky that I did not continue for the race.

Why I feel lucky?

Because there are very unfair manipulation is happening lately. Mods, this is a forum, everyone has their rights to continue their discussions as long as it is constructive and providing value for the forum. Please do not delete this post, lock this post unless you have my permission. For some of you (mods) the forum is losing it's value, the reputation which it earned is in high risk. It is very clear that your jobs are questionable. 

@Desais @ayatoslaw @epidemia @Alex077

===========================================================================================================

****Attention to dear admins*** >>>> @Admin @Bigpat

I created a topic few days ago and I was thinking that something fishy was going on with @cryptokram account. His actions were questionable but I really did not realize that he was just a system damage. Your mods made it very clear that they want @Dimarrik and all the users from Russian section to have the prize money.

Poor @cryptokram, @xBDT Script thought that they will have a race for 1 BTC. Even @hexwin was thinking he will be able to get at-least 0.2BTC from the competition. But I am pretty sure none of these guys will be able to win the first prize. Really feeling sorry for you three.

Okay let's find some facts for you two (admin) to support my accusations:

1. Deleted posts (Format: deleted posts/Total number of posts)

Individual deleted posts for Non Russian users

@cryptokram : 915/4143

@xBDT Script  : 492/3712

@hexwin : 316/2480

Individual deleted posts for Russian users

@Dimarrik : 113/3191

@Кукуруза : 73/2997

@Pyatka  :38/2962

Let's not bring the others because we already can see the differences now.

How in the earth Dimarrik, Кукуруза and Pyatka has not many posts deleted while most of their posts are as much as less value, useless posts like these English section users?

I am not denying that Кукуруза does not have good posts. Some of his posts are really good in the Russian section. And in the English section xBDT also has some very good posts like Кукуруза. But obviously there are a lot of spams from them too like others. 

But this does not solve the question of the sky high difference of deleted posts from English guys and Russian guys. Do you see my point? I hope you (two admins) have not noticed that until now.

2. Spam Megathread:

I think I need to bring some example threads from Russian section.

Dimarrik 

Topics sorted with most commented https://archive.is/tiloq Image: https://prnt.sc/pq88kg

Have you tried to bring friends to the crypt? 1382 response

What can make you leave crypto? 1238 response 

Wanging the Bitcoin exchange rate for October 2019: 998

And so on...

My question is what do you have to talk about which generates 1382 responses? Read the responses and if you start filtering then you will see most of them are spams. Just talking nonsense.

Most importantly doesn't this deserve the off topic section?

We have seen some similar topics from @hexwin, @cryptokram and @xBDT Script moved to the off topic section even in some cases they were better than the topics from Dimarrik.  For example Bad Translation Posts IssueNewbies excluded from receiving rewards moved to off topic.

Back to megathreds, the same goes with

Кукурузаhttps://archive.is/zb3r2 highest 724 response 

Pyatkahttps://archive.is/2HiPO highest 662 response

See the number of megathread they have and all filled with nonsense posts. What do you have to talk about a topic after 50 to 100 posts or 2 to 4 pages? You just repeat each others. This is exactly we are seeing on those threads.

Now come to English board

cryptokramhttps://archive.is/eUvTM highest 177 responses

xBDT Scripthttps://archive.is/rqr16 highest 266 response

hexwinhttps://archive.is/AOo8l highest 462 response

If you compere English with Russian then you will see Russian section is filled with spam megathreads and a huge percentage on the responses are zero value.

What are the mods doing there?

3. Moving topics to off-topic and the boards that does not count for competition

Two admins, did you notice that some of the English board topics do not deserve to be in the off topic but they were moved there? I have seen topics from hexwin, xBDT and cryptokram those deserves in the old sections they were but your mods moved them in the off topic section. Not only their topics but a lot of topics from other users as well. The excuse is cleaning the forum but what happened with Russian megathread topics? I thought all of the mods are Russian speaking but seems like they do not see it.

Example: Moved to off topic- 

report members, from hexwin ; delay discussion from xBDT ; cryptotalk expenses from cryptokram and a lot of topics from others. So far there are 8 pages of off topics! Archive: https://archive.is/uuT7Z

Now let's move to the Russian section. They have this megathread but only 2 pages of off topic? Archive : https://archive.is/VUPun

Are your mods trying to say that Russian section is this much clean that as they go they were deleting posts (interestingly keep reading my next point)? No! They did not!! If they did then we would not see these megathreds above.

4. Editing reported post

This is a personal experience I am sharing which happened with me when I reported a post from Dimarrik. The forum rule says that any referral link is not allowed. In the very early stage when we were fighting against the spammers (possibly in first week of this month), Dimarrik made a post with referral link. When I report a post, I bookmark it to check if this was taken action. But later when I checked I saw the post did not have the referral link which means one of your mod edited the post instead of deleting it. It's your job (you two admin) who was it to find? This was the topic.

They delete a post when it is reported in the English section but they edit the post when it's in Russian section. What the hell is this?

Admins, you already have spent a lot of Bitcoin to advertise this forum in bitcointalk, If I am not wrong it's almost 10+ bitcoin so far, you have paid over few bitcoin for pay per post, I get it that you have complete trust to your mods, But after reading this post if you still think that your mods are doing their job properly then I am sure that this forum is going to lose everything that it had earned so far and are you really okay to let it happen. Question is about only for 2.3 BTC, the context fund.

These mods are manipulating the contest and they are trying their best so that the Russian section gets the most from it. Who knows, may be they had some internal deal? It's your forum, your headache. If you really care about the forum and care about all the money you have spent so far to earn some good reputation then investigate. Let this competition fair so that none dare to ask a question. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +4 1

Thank you for the topic. Now I will check all users according to all the rules of the forum, I do not think that you did your friends a favor. Now I'm offended.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Thank you for the topic. Now I will check all users according to all the rules of the forum, I do not think that you did your friends a favor. Now I'm offended.

Sorry that offended you, I really do not care about you or anyone except the community. I think my facts will talk in my favor. I really hope that two admins @Admin and @Bigpat are not aware of the manipulations and the poor jobs all of you are doing.

The evidences are clear. Come on, mate! Don't think that I have a very poor sense of justification.

Anyway, I would not consider anyone my friend yet. Yes, I had some good times with some of the users in here and I will keep it that way. 

27 minutes ago, Consignee said:

But later when I checked I saw the post did not have the referral link which means one of your mod edited the post instead of deleting it. It's your job (you two admin) who was it to find? This was the topic.

I have no words about all your fantasy information, bur I will replay for this:

When rules accepted  - I am edited my post by myself.

@Consignee Especially for you

image.png.70ee9a8b81f9bdb35023479c2903f9b4.png

Edited by Dimarrik

YoStep - кроссовки от биржи Yobit - заработать легко

Funny, I think on the contrary, that the moderators, although Russian-speaking, are prejudiced against the Russian section. Alex gave me 4 temporary warning points, supposedly for spam and double posting, they have already ended, but since then, according to my complaints from the English section, they have not given anyone points for double posting. Is it normal? cryptokram, hexwin often writes messages in a row and for some reason, with its number of violations, it has not been banned yet, but I wrote several messages in one topic and the main message was not in a row, I picked up points. So you are mistaken that the moderators cover the Russians, they moderate and give out locks in one way or another.

Edited by deskuznetsov

i was given a warning before by alex and i accepted it and he remove the warning for me..

i dont care about the topic i will just keep on posting.

BTW The Op is not my friend as he wrote and made a topic about me before and that is not good on my side!

17 minutes ago, Dimarrik said:

I have no words about all your fantasy information, bur a will replay for this:

When rules accepted  - I am edited my post by myself.

I have nothing against you but the actions from mods are questionable. 

It was not only your post that I reported for referral links, at that time I have done the same for a lot of users in English section. Those were deleted in fact immediately but your one had time to edit?

17 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Just an fuckin idiot can rate this as a spam post....

This proves the level of intellectual some of our moderators have. I really want to know what @Admin has to say about this manipulations.

6 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Funny, I think on the contrary, that the moderators, although Russian-speaking, are prejudiced against the Russian section. Alex gave me 4 temporary warning points, supposedly for spam and double posting, they have already ended, but since then, according to my complaints from the English section, they have not given anyone points for double posting. Is it normal? cryptokram, hexwin often writes messages in a row and for some reason, with its number of violations, it has not been banned yet, but I wrote several messages in one topic and the main message was not in a row, I picked up points. So you are mistaken that the moderators cover the Russians, they moderate and give out locks in one way or another.

Have you seen the facts I have pointed which are publicly visible? 

What do you think about the number of deleted posts?

What do you think about the megathreads?

What do you think about moving topics to off topic?

These three ware publicly visible facts!!!

12 minutes ago, Dimarrik said:

@Consignee Especially for you

image.png.70ee9a8b81f9bdb35023479c2903f9b4.png

Image link for archiving

See, don't you think this is is raising another question here?

If you were spamming and if they have spotted you then how in the earth you have only 113 out of 3191 and @cryptokram has 915 post deleted out of 4143

I told you that I have nothing against you.

Mods, you think all the users from English board are wankers?

Edited by Consignee

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This Forum is "centralized" anyways....  Russia matters! 

The facts shows it very clearly but I am really surprised that the admins are not aware about it. I hope they are not.

It really is not making sense to me that after spending all these money in bitcointalk signature campaign and for paid per post they will do this kind of things only to favor 2.3 BTC?

The forum and yobit really started to restore the reputation in the crypto space with this forum but for this tiny amount of money I dot think the admins will let it wash out.

I really want to see the responses from @Admin and @Bigpat

Another thing is that since they have this off topic and other board introduced, in publicly no one can verify who has how many active posts for contest. I think we need a tool or something to verify the numbers for the winners. After all we are blockchain community. We believe in verification not in trust.

Edited by Consignee
  • +3 1

Dear Consignee!

Thank you for your open mail.

During the month of the forum, a lot of topics and comments got deleted, that’s true. However, moderators are not checking Russian vs English names (please stop this nonsense immediately), the only thing which matters is the content of the message.

Let me try to explain to you why there are a lot of topics in Russian section. This is very typical for Russians not to start a lot of threads just to create messages, because moderators can easily find duplicate or useless threads and delete them. However, this is not the case in English section, a lot of people think that if they create new thread and then whole community will write messages there, then it will mean that everything is good, but its not and the whole thread gets deleted, which absolutely affects whole English community, who participated in this thread.

Please don't start national wars, no one has a favorite member and the only goal we as moderators and administrators have is to make this forum the best for the unique content and create a healthy community! If you have any more questions, please let me know.

BR,

Bigpat

14 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Have you seen the facts I have pointed which are publicly visible? 

What do you think about the number of deleted posts?

What do you think about the megathreads?

What do you think about moving topics to off topic?

These three ware publicly visible facts!!!

Yes, yes, yes, I saw everything, and some of the topics on my complaint were moved, closed. Because in the Russian section of the forum they punish you for this, and you have tons of spam, dozens of identical topics and much more. 

For example, why, instead of using the report button, leave complaints in the subject for which payment is being made? For the sake of making money or helping the forum? Why, when they moved their favorite topics to offtopic, did their activity greatly decrease? Because payment for messages is more important than communication and help to the forum?

• Useful or interesting 2

English Russian or whatever the nationality is not the question, the most important in my eyes is the content is I do not know anything about Russian publications because I do not understand the language but for English! I do not know of anyone except the good articles speak.

Probably after writing this reply moderators will give me another nonsense warning to make sure I'm banned and I'll not make a problem for russians to be in top 10 list, but anyway with these nonsense post deletions and banning system it's obvious that you want to make sure all winners are from russia

if you look at the list of top 10 members you will see only 3 of them are not russian

because lots of english members got banned to stay away from the top list

if you want to make it fair you must give 10 prize to top 10 users from russia and 10 prize to top 10 users from english section

or at least 5 to russians and 5 to non russians

Edited by Mohs3n71

28 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Because there are very unfair manipulation is happening lately. Mods, this is a forum, everyone has their rights to continue their discussions as long as it is constructive and providing value for the forum. Please do not delete this post, lock this post unless you have my permission. For some of you (mods) the forum is losing it's value, the reputation which it earned is in high risk. It is very clear that your jobs are questionable. 

Thx very much for the work done and for our assessment, but alas, we don't need it.

33 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Your mods made it very clear that they want @Dimarrik and all the users from Russian section to have the prize money.

Well, сould you show me specifically this message where we (moderators) said that we want @Dimarrik and other Russian users to receive prizes? If this is not, then this is outright slander in the direction of the moderators and incitement of hatred by different local branches and in my opinion you should be punished and you will be punished, if your words aren't confirmed
Now I don't take responsibility for other moderators, but if you show me such a message was written by me, I will immediately give up my powers as a moderator if not, as I said above, you will be punished.

42 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Let's not bring the others because we already can see the differences now.

How in the earth Dimarrik, Кукуруза and Pyatka has not many posts deleted while most of their posts are as much as less value, useless posts like these English section users?

I am not denying that Кукуруза does not have good posts. Some of his posts are really good in the Russian section. And in the English section xBDT also has some very good posts like Кукуруза. But obviously there are a lot of spams from them too like others. 

But this does not solve the question of the sky high difference of deleted posts from English guys and Russian guys. Do you see my point? I hope you (two admins) have not noticed that until now.

I just want to clarify what your knowledge of the Russian language? I think it's equal to 0 there is no need to tell us who and how to write. I have repeatedly said that ALL ALL ALL people from the top 10 will be carefully checked and, believe, many of them can even be banned despite of the language equipment.

At the expense of editing and referral links, we're VERY gentle towards everyone and often ask them to be removed, if the topic is popular, we can also remove it ourselves and warn the person to remove it.
At the expense of everything that I wrote above, I'm waiting for an answer, it's possible in private messages.
In general, there is a very good Russian proverb that fits your claim: "The grass is always greener on the other side".

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +5 1

42 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This doesn't explain why the off-topics are still in and not deleted so far. As she says the most of the Topics have 1K replies from which the most comments made are off-topic and useless spam. 

I will show you some example, may be you will understand, what i want to say:

image.png.0189861f7fac5ca1e20ef8bebf253f03.png

Edited by Dimarrik

YoStep - кроссовки от биржи Yobit - заработать легко

It is really sad to hear about such things. I believe in words you've said. I also thought the challenge with the first prize 1 BTC is going to be tricky and that's why didn't eve tried to make an effort in that way. Hope after the end of the race things will turn better. 

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

If you want I can show you an example of how I reported a User and you answered me plus later on, you deleted one of your Statements. I made Sreenshots, one nice future Online can I share them ?

This isn't a topic of discussion about the work of moderators and I completely didn't understand what you're talking about. If you have proof of my bribery work, you can report it.

1 hour ago, Bigpat said:

moderators are not checking Russian vs English names (please stop this nonsense immediately), the only thing which matters is the content of the message

Did you check the contents of the messages?

Let me give you some example content to check.

Check this with 1398 replies: Have you tried to bring friends to the crypt?

Check this with 1243 replies: What can make you leave crypto?

Check this with 998 repliesVangue Bitcoin exchange rate for October 2019

Check this with 1723 replies: Freebitco.in - the oldest crane

Are you really kidding me?

Anyway you think you do not see any moderation issue here? you do not see the difference how the two sections are having so many differences in moderation? Are you really is the main guy of this forum who has spent over 10 BTC for signature campaign in Bitcointalk? But here he is giving away everything that earned (reputation) even when the facts are clear from the references I brought in this topic?

Are you still saying that your moderators are helping this forum with unquestionable moderation? If they were then we would not see this topic and we would not see this unhappy face from the users here.

Bro! ARE you seriously not seeing any difference?

Edited by Consignee

@Consignee

We will absolutely check these topics, which you’ve mentioned.

Lets discuss offtopic, offtopic was created only yesterday. We have only 5 moderators in our team, and overall more than 300000 messages and more than 4000 topics, not all messages and topics are processed by now and more messages and topics will go to offtopic, we’re doing as fast as we can, but please give us some time, 1 day is not enough to process all messages!

About issue itself, of course it exists, but thats why there is team of moderators to constantly work on that, and as I described above, work is not over. Thanks for raising this topic, but its time to close this topic, since it doesnt lead anywhere at the moment. Give us more time to review all topics and messages and only after that we can have a real situation and results.

• +5 1

image.png.abea97d4eb87969d6c2a76ae4c67b6d4.png

I wonder why first post is marked with SPAM reaction? 
I think we all agreed how to use reactions and for what purpose.... but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you all moderators, admins and fellow members.

12 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.png.abea97d4eb87969d6c2a76ae4c67b6d4.png

I wonder why first post is marked with SPAM reaction? 
I think we all agreed how to use reactions and for what purpose.... but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you all moderators, admins and fellow members.

image.png.6c404441bfa714c4eecc8d61107fe718.png

Thank you too

• Useful or interesting 3

1 minute ago, Andrew12 said:

It was a big misconception, you were given only temporary warning points because you were russian but for us coming from other country we are recieving tons of permanent warning posts because of spamming and sometimes there is no reason stated. It is unreasonable tho',

Now we are suffering dilemma with warning points unlike you while russians are on the way to win the race and also yobit does not pay accurately everyday. Hope to have answers for this.

In the Russian section of the forum, people get permanent warning points, I was just lucky and gave temporary ones, about 2 weeks ago, when the moderators were not so tortured to clear spam. 

I don’t understand what is being discussed here and the main reason why it wasn’t started by the one who is in TOP 3. Moderators have said many times that all winners will be checked, and the one who is now TOP 1 may even be TOP 5, if it turns out that the quality of his messages is poor and there was flood / spam on his part.

Wait until the end of the competition and the announcement of the winners, then you will discuss honestly or not honestly passed the competition.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:22 AM, Bigpat said:

@Consignee

We will absolutely check these topics, which you’ve mentioned.

Lets discuss offtopic, offtopic was created only yesterday. We have only 5 moderators in our team, and overall more than 300000 messages and more than 4000 topics, not all messages and topics are processed by now and more messages and topics will go to offtopic, we’re doing as fast as we can, but please give us some time, 1 day is not enough to process all messages!

About issue itself, of course it exists, but thats why there is team of moderators to constantly work on that, and as I described above, work is not over. Thanks for raising this topic, but its time to close this topic, since it doesnt lead anywhere at the moment. Give us more time to review all topics and messages and only after that we can have a real situation and results.

It's good to see that you are taking some actions on this contest, but I request you to take necessary actions so again it shouldn't repeated.

I already know you have less team of moderators and only I seen Desais was working here.  I would like to join your moderating team as the forum grown and it is growing everyday.

You need experienced team in controlling the forums not just deleting threads or posts.

This forum is only one month old and people started hating it. It's a public forums where everyone should treated equally, so everyone should be happy.

I am hoping to hear something from you.

I'm sorry that I had questioned the moderator. To be honest, it seems that modeator was not trying to be fair but the result says everything was okay. I am really sorry for that.

Thank you for the fair competition.

@Bigpat

Please close the topic now.