Questionable Moderation - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Questionable Moderation

Because I am busy in real life, I am not able to give much time to the forum but this does not mean that I gave it up. I loved this community and in one stage I was in the race for 1 BTC contest but lately I think I am lucky that I did not continue for the race.

Why I feel lucky?

Because there are very unfair manipulation is happening lately. Mods, this is a forum, everyone has their rights to continue their discussions as long as it is constructive and providing value for the forum. Please do not delete this post, lock this post unless you have my permission. For some of you (mods) the forum is losing it's value, the reputation which it earned is in high risk. It is very clear that your jobs are questionable. 

@Desais @ayatoslaw @epidemia @Alex077

===========================================================================================================

****Attention to dear admins*** >>>> @Admin @Bigpat

I created a topic few days ago and I was thinking that something fishy was going on with @cryptokram account. His actions were questionable but I really did not realize that he was just a system damage. Your mods made it very clear that they want @Dimarrik and all the users from Russian section to have the prize money.

Poor @cryptokram, @xBDT Script thought that they will have a race for 1 BTC. Even @hexwin was thinking he will be able to get at-least 0.2BTC from the competition. But I am pretty sure none of these guys will be able to win the first prize. Really feeling sorry for you three.

Okay let's find some facts for you two (admin) to support my accusations:

1. Deleted posts (Format: deleted posts/Total number of posts)

Individual deleted posts for Non Russian users

@cryptokram : 915/4143

@xBDT Script  : 492/3712

@hexwin : 316/2480

Individual deleted posts for Russian users

@Dimarrik : 113/3191

@Кукуруза : 73/2997

@Pyatka  :38/2962

Let's not bring the others because we already can see the differences now.

How in the earth Dimarrik, Кукуруза and Pyatka has not many posts deleted while most of their posts are as much as less value, useless posts like these English section users?

I am not denying that Кукуруза does not have good posts. Some of his posts are really good in the Russian section. And in the English section xBDT also has some very good posts like Кукуруза. But obviously there are a lot of spams from them too like others. 

But this does not solve the question of the sky high difference of deleted posts from English guys and Russian guys. Do you see my point? I hope you (two admins) have not noticed that until now.

2. Spam Megathread:

I think I need to bring some example threads from Russian section.

Dimarrik 

Topics sorted with most commented https://archive.is/tiloq Image: https://prnt.sc/pq88kg

Have you tried to bring friends to the crypt? 1382 response

What can make you leave crypto? 1238 response 

Wanging the Bitcoin exchange rate for October 2019: 998

And so on...

My question is what do you have to talk about which generates 1382 responses? Read the responses and if you start filtering then you will see most of them are spams. Just talking nonsense.

Most importantly doesn't this deserve the off topic section?

We have seen some similar topics from @hexwin, @cryptokram and @xBDT Script moved to the off topic section even in some cases they were better than the topics from Dimarrik.  For example Bad Translation Posts IssueNewbies excluded from receiving rewards moved to off topic.

Back to megathreds, the same goes with

Кукурузаhttps://archive.is/zb3r2 highest 724 response 

Pyatkahttps://archive.is/2HiPO highest 662 response

See the number of megathread they have and all filled with nonsense posts. What do you have to talk about a topic after 50 to 100 posts or 2 to 4 pages? You just repeat each others. This is exactly we are seeing on those threads.

Now come to English board

cryptokramhttps://archive.is/eUvTM highest 177 responses

xBDT Scripthttps://archive.is/rqr16 highest 266 response

hexwinhttps://archive.is/AOo8l highest 462 response

If you compere English with Russian then you will see Russian section is filled with spam megathreads and a huge percentage on the responses are zero value.

What are the mods doing there?

3. Moving topics to off-topic and the boards that does not count for competition

Two admins, did you notice that some of the English board topics do not deserve to be in the off topic but they were moved there? I have seen topics from hexwin, xBDT and cryptokram those deserves in the old sections they were but your mods moved them in the off topic section. Not only their topics but a lot of topics from other users as well. The excuse is cleaning the forum but what happened with Russian megathread topics? I thought all of the mods are Russian speaking but seems like they do not see it.

Example: Moved to off topic- 

report members, from hexwin ; delay discussion from xBDT ; cryptotalk expenses from cryptokram and a lot of topics from others. So far there are 8 pages of off topics! Archive: https://archive.is/uuT7Z

Now let's move to the Russian section. They have this megathread but only 2 pages of off topic? Archive : https://archive.is/VUPun

Are your mods trying to say that Russian section is this much clean that as they go they were deleting posts (interestingly keep reading my next point)? No! They did not!! If they did then we would not see these megathreds above.

4. Editing reported post

This is a personal experience I am sharing which happened with me when I reported a post from Dimarrik. The forum rule says that any referral link is not allowed. In the very early stage when we were fighting against the spammers (possibly in first week of this month), Dimarrik made a post with referral link. When I report a post, I bookmark it to check if this was taken action. But later when I checked I saw the post did not have the referral link which means one of your mod edited the post instead of deleting it. It's your job (you two admin) who was it to find? This was the topic.

They delete a post when it is reported in the English section but they edit the post when it's in Russian section. What the hell is this?

Admins, you already have spent a lot of Bitcoin to advertise this forum in bitcointalk, If I am not wrong it's almost 10+ bitcoin so far, you have paid over few bitcoin for pay per post, I get it that you have complete trust to your mods, But after reading this post if you still think that your mods are doing their job properly then I am sure that this forum is going to lose everything that it had earned so far and are you really okay to let it happen. Question is about only for 2.3 BTC, the context fund.

These mods are manipulating the contest and they are trying their best so that the Russian section gets the most from it. Who knows, may be they had some internal deal? It's your forum, your headache. If you really care about the forum and care about all the money you have spent so far to earn some good reputation then investigate. Let this competition fair so that none dare to ask a question. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +4 1

Thank you for the topic. Now I will check all users according to all the rules of the forum, I do not think that you did your friends a favor. Now I'm offended.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Thank you for the topic. Now I will check all users according to all the rules of the forum, I do not think that you did your friends a favor. Now I'm offended.

Sorry that offended you, I really do not care about you or anyone except the community. I think my facts will talk in my favor. I really hope that two admins @Admin and @Bigpat are not aware of the manipulations and the poor jobs all of you are doing.

The evidences are clear. Come on, mate! Don't think that I have a very poor sense of justification.

Anyway, I would not consider anyone my friend yet. Yes, I had some good times with some of the users in here and I will keep it that way. 

27 minutes ago, Consignee said:

But later when I checked I saw the post did not have the referral link which means one of your mod edited the post instead of deleting it. It's your job (you two admin) who was it to find? This was the topic.

I have no words about all your fantasy information, bur I will replay for this:

When rules accepted  - I am edited my post by myself.

@Consignee Especially for you

image.png.70ee9a8b81f9bdb35023479c2903f9b4.png

Edited by Dimarrik

YoStep - кроссовки от биржи Yobit - заработать легко

Funny, I think on the contrary, that the moderators, although Russian-speaking, are prejudiced against the Russian section. Alex gave me 4 temporary warning points, supposedly for spam and double posting, they have already ended, but since then, according to my complaints from the English section, they have not given anyone points for double posting. Is it normal? cryptokram, hexwin often writes messages in a row and for some reason, with its number of violations, it has not been banned yet, but I wrote several messages in one topic and the main message was not in a row, I picked up points. So you are mistaken that the moderators cover the Russians, they moderate and give out locks in one way or another.

Edited by deskuznetsov

i was given a warning before by alex and i accepted it and he remove the warning for me..

i dont care about the topic i will just keep on posting.

BTW The Op is not my friend as he wrote and made a topic about me before and that is not good on my side!

17 minutes ago, Dimarrik said:

I have no words about all your fantasy information, bur a will replay for this:

When rules accepted  - I am edited my post by myself.

I have nothing against you but the actions from mods are questionable. 

It was not only your post that I reported for referral links, at that time I have done the same for a lot of users in English section. Those were deleted in fact immediately but your one had time to edit?

17 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Just an fuckin idiot can rate this as a spam post....

This proves the level of intellectual some of our moderators have. I really want to know what @Admin has to say about this manipulations.

6 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Funny, I think on the contrary, that the moderators, although Russian-speaking, are prejudiced against the Russian section. Alex gave me 4 temporary warning points, supposedly for spam and double posting, they have already ended, but since then, according to my complaints from the English section, they have not given anyone points for double posting. Is it normal? cryptokram, hexwin often writes messages in a row and for some reason, with its number of violations, it has not been banned yet, but I wrote several messages in one topic and the main message was not in a row, I picked up points. So you are mistaken that the moderators cover the Russians, they moderate and give out locks in one way or another.

Have you seen the facts I have pointed which are publicly visible? 

What do you think about the number of deleted posts?

What do you think about the megathreads?

What do you think about moving topics to off topic?

These three ware publicly visible facts!!!

12 minutes ago, Dimarrik said:

@Consignee Especially for you

image.png.70ee9a8b81f9bdb35023479c2903f9b4.png

Image link for archiving

See, don't you think this is is raising another question here?

If you were spamming and if they have spotted you then how in the earth you have only 113 out of 3191 and @cryptokram has 915 post deleted out of 4143

I told you that I have nothing against you.

Mods, you think all the users from English board are wankers?

Edited by Consignee

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This Forum is "centralized" anyways....  Russia matters! 

The facts shows it very clearly but I am really surprised that the admins are not aware about it. I hope they are not.

It really is not making sense to me that after spending all these money in bitcointalk signature campaign and for paid per post they will do this kind of things only to favor 2.3 BTC?

The forum and yobit really started to restore the reputation in the crypto space with this forum but for this tiny amount of money I dot think the admins will let it wash out.

I really want to see the responses from @Admin and @Bigpat

Another thing is that since they have this off topic and other board introduced, in publicly no one can verify who has how many active posts for contest. I think we need a tool or something to verify the numbers for the winners. After all we are blockchain community. We believe in verification not in trust.

Edited by Consignee
  • +3 1

Dear Consignee!

Thank you for your open mail.

During the month of the forum, a lot of topics and comments got deleted, that’s true. However, moderators are not checking Russian vs English names (please stop this nonsense immediately), the only thing which matters is the content of the message.

Let me try to explain to you why there are a lot of topics in Russian section. This is very typical for Russians not to start a lot of threads just to create messages, because moderators can easily find duplicate or useless threads and delete them. However, this is not the case in English section, a lot of people think that if they create new thread and then whole community will write messages there, then it will mean that everything is good, but its not and the whole thread gets deleted, which absolutely affects whole English community, who participated in this thread.

Please don't start national wars, no one has a favorite member and the only goal we as moderators and administrators have is to make this forum the best for the unique content and create a healthy community! If you have any more questions, please let me know.

BR,

Bigpat

14 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Have you seen the facts I have pointed which are publicly visible? 

What do you think about the number of deleted posts?

What do you think about the megathreads?

What do you think about moving topics to off topic?

These three ware publicly visible facts!!!

Yes, yes, yes, I saw everything, and some of the topics on my complaint were moved, closed. Because in the Russian section of the forum they punish you for this, and you have tons of spam, dozens of identical topics and much more. 

For example, why, instead of using the report button, leave complaints in the subject for which payment is being made? For the sake of making money or helping the forum? Why, when they moved their favorite topics to offtopic, did their activity greatly decrease? Because payment for messages is more important than communication and help to the forum?

• Useful or interesting 2

English Russian or whatever the nationality is not the question, the most important in my eyes is the content is I do not know anything about Russian publications because I do not understand the language but for English! I do not know of anyone except the good articles speak.

Probably after writing this reply moderators will give me another nonsense warning to make sure I'm banned and I'll not make a problem for russians to be in top 10 list, but anyway with these nonsense post deletions and banning system it's obvious that you want to make sure all winners are from russia

if you look at the list of top 10 members you will see only 3 of them are not russian

because lots of english members got banned to stay away from the top list

if you want to make it fair you must give 10 prize to top 10 users from russia and 10 prize to top 10 users from english section

or at least 5 to russians and 5 to non russians

Edited by Mohs3n71

28 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Because there are very unfair manipulation is happening lately. Mods, this is a forum, everyone has their rights to continue their discussions as long as it is constructive and providing value for the forum. Please do not delete this post, lock this post unless you have my permission. For some of you (mods) the forum is losing it's value, the reputation which it earned is in high risk. It is very clear that your jobs are questionable. 

Thx very much for the work done and for our assessment, but alas, we don't need it.

33 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Your mods made it very clear that they want @Dimarrik and all the users from Russian section to have the prize money.

Well, сould you show me specifically this message where we (moderators) said that we want @Dimarrik and other Russian users to receive prizes? If this is not, then this is outright slander in the direction of the moderators and incitement of hatred by different local branches and in my opinion you should be punished and you will be punished, if your words aren't confirmed
Now I don't take responsibility for other moderators, but if you show me such a message was written by me, I will immediately give up my powers as a moderator if not, as I said above, you will be punished.

42 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Let's not bring the others because we already can see the differences now.

How in the earth Dimarrik, Кукуруза and Pyatka has not many posts deleted while most of their posts are as much as less value, useless posts like these English section users?

I am not denying that Кукуруза does not have good posts. Some of his posts are really good in the Russian section. And in the English section xBDT also has some very good posts like Кукуруза. But obviously there are a lot of spams from them too like others. 

But this does not solve the question of the sky high difference of deleted posts from English guys and Russian guys. Do you see my point? I hope you (two admins) have not noticed that until now.

I just want to clarify what your knowledge of the Russian language? I think it's equal to 0 there is no need to tell us who and how to write. I have repeatedly said that ALL ALL ALL people from the top 10 will be carefully checked and, believe, many of them can even be banned despite of the language equipment.

At the expense of editing and referral links, we're VERY gentle towards everyone and often ask them to be removed, if the topic is popular, we can also remove it ourselves and warn the person to remove it.
At the expense of everything that I wrote above, I'm waiting for an answer, it's possible in private messages.
In general, there is a very good Russian proverb that fits your claim: "The grass is always greener on the other side".

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +5 1

42 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This doesn't explain why the off-topics are still in and not deleted so far. As she says the most of the Topics have 1K replies from which the most comments made are off-topic and useless spam. 

I will show you some example, may be you will understand, what i want to say:

image.png.0189861f7fac5ca1e20ef8bebf253f03.png

Edited by Dimarrik

YoStep - кроссовки от биржи Yobit - заработать легко

It is really sad to hear about such things. I believe in words you've said. I also thought the challenge with the first prize 1 BTC is going to be tricky and that's why didn't eve tried to make an effort in that way. Hope after the end of the race things will turn better. 

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

If you want I can show you an example of how I reported a User and you answered me plus later on, you deleted one of your Statements. I made Sreenshots, one nice future Online can I share them ?

This isn't a topic of discussion about the work of moderators and I completely didn't understand what you're talking about. If you have proof of my bribery work, you can report it.

1 hour ago, Bigpat said:

moderators are not checking Russian vs English names (please stop this nonsense immediately), the only thing which matters is the content of the message

Did you check the contents of the messages?

Let me give you some example content to check.

Check this with 1398 replies: Have you tried to bring friends to the crypt?

Check this with 1243 replies: What can make you leave crypto?

Check this with 998 repliesVangue Bitcoin exchange rate for October 2019

Check this with 1723 replies: Freebitco.in - the oldest crane

Are you really kidding me?

Anyway you think you do not see any moderation issue here? you do not see the difference how the two sections are having so many differences in moderation? Are you really is the main guy of this forum who has spent over 10 BTC for signature campaign in Bitcointalk? But here he is giving away everything that earned (reputation) even when the facts are clear from the references I brought in this topic?

Are you still saying that your moderators are helping this forum with unquestionable moderation? If they were then we would not see this topic and we would not see this unhappy face from the users here.

Bro! ARE you seriously not seeing any difference?

Edited by Consignee

@Consignee

We will absolutely check these topics, which you’ve mentioned.

Lets discuss offtopic, offtopic was created only yesterday. We have only 5 moderators in our team, and overall more than 300000 messages and more than 4000 topics, not all messages and topics are processed by now and more messages and topics will go to offtopic, we’re doing as fast as we can, but please give us some time, 1 day is not enough to process all messages!

About issue itself, of course it exists, but thats why there is team of moderators to constantly work on that, and as I described above, work is not over. Thanks for raising this topic, but its time to close this topic, since it doesnt lead anywhere at the moment. Give us more time to review all topics and messages and only after that we can have a real situation and results.

• +5 1

image.png.abea97d4eb87969d6c2a76ae4c67b6d4.png

I wonder why first post is marked with SPAM reaction? 
I think we all agreed how to use reactions and for what purpose.... but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you all moderators, admins and fellow members.

12 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.png.abea97d4eb87969d6c2a76ae4c67b6d4.png

I wonder why first post is marked with SPAM reaction? 
I think we all agreed how to use reactions and for what purpose.... but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you all moderators, admins and fellow members.

image.png.6c404441bfa714c4eecc8d61107fe718.png

Thank you too

• Useful or interesting 3

1 minute ago, Andrew12 said:

It was a big misconception, you were given only temporary warning points because you were russian but for us coming from other country we are recieving tons of permanent warning posts because of spamming and sometimes there is no reason stated. It is unreasonable tho',

Now we are suffering dilemma with warning points unlike you while russians are on the way to win the race and also yobit does not pay accurately everyday. Hope to have answers for this.

In the Russian section of the forum, people get permanent warning points, I was just lucky and gave temporary ones, about 2 weeks ago, when the moderators were not so tortured to clear spam. 

I don’t understand what is being discussed here and the main reason why it wasn’t started by the one who is in TOP 3. Moderators have said many times that all winners will be checked, and the one who is now TOP 1 may even be TOP 5, if it turns out that the quality of his messages is poor and there was flood / spam on his part.

Wait until the end of the competition and the announcement of the winners, then you will discuss honestly or not honestly passed the competition.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:22 AM, Bigpat said:

@Consignee

We will absolutely check these topics, which you’ve mentioned.

Lets discuss offtopic, offtopic was created only yesterday. We have only 5 moderators in our team, and overall more than 300000 messages and more than 4000 topics, not all messages and topics are processed by now and more messages and topics will go to offtopic, we’re doing as fast as we can, but please give us some time, 1 day is not enough to process all messages!

About issue itself, of course it exists, but thats why there is team of moderators to constantly work on that, and as I described above, work is not over. Thanks for raising this topic, but its time to close this topic, since it doesnt lead anywhere at the moment. Give us more time to review all topics and messages and only after that we can have a real situation and results.

It's good to see that you are taking some actions on this contest, but I request you to take necessary actions so again it shouldn't repeated.

I already know you have less team of moderators and only I seen Desais was working here.  I would like to join your moderating team as the forum grown and it is growing everyday.

You need experienced team in controlling the forums not just deleting threads or posts.

This forum is only one month old and people started hating it. It's a public forums where everyone should treated equally, so everyone should be happy.

I am hoping to hear something from you.

I'm sorry that I had questioned the moderator. To be honest, it seems that modeator was not trying to be fair but the result says everything was okay. I am really sorry for that.

Thank you for the fair competition.

@Bigpat

Please close the topic now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Друзья, Shiba Inu (SHIB) доступен к обмену на нашем сайте!https://coincraddle.com/ru 
    • Какую криптовалюту покупать в 2024 году? Начало 2024 года запомнилось активным ростом крипторынка. Во многом подъему способствовал спрос на биткоин — криптовалюте удалось обновить свои рекордные значения и на момент написания статьи достичь отметки в $71 тыс. за штуку. Несмотря на то, что монета все еще может серьезно откатиться в своей цене, биткоин традиционно считается надежной инвестицией. Более того, в конце апреля произойдет халвинг — встроенный в биткоин механизм, который срабатывает примерно раз в четыре года. Его суть заключается в сокращении вознаграждения за добычу новых биткоинов вдвое. В прошлом каждый халвинг сопровождался значительным ростом цен. Если волатильность биткоина вас отпугивает, стоит обратить внимание на проверенный временем Ethereum. Будучи основой крупнейшей криптовалютной экосистемы, токен давно зарекомендовал себя в качестве основной сети для развертывания децентрализованных приложений и смарт-контрактов. Источник: https://rb.ru/list/crypto2024/ ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ / БОНУСЫ / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast for 22 – 26 April 2024 EUR/USD: A Pause After the Rally     Last week, 60% of analysts adopted a neutral stance in their previous forecast and were proven absolutely correct. EUR/USD had a calm week, even boring at times, moving along the 1.0650 mark within the narrow corridor of 1.0600-1.0690. Market participants were recuperating from the rally of the preceding days, with dollar bulls counting profits and bears licking their wounds. The American currency reached five-month highs against the euro, British pound, Australian, and New Zealand dollars, while USD/JPY once again set a 34-year price record, and the DXY index climbed to 106.42.   The macroeconomic data from the U.S., unmistakably inflationary in nature, started making an impact on March 8 with the employment report. NonFarm Payrolls exceeded expectations at 275K, compared to the previous 229K and the forecast of 198K, propelling the dollar upwards. Another boost came on April 10 with fresh U.S. inflation data showing a year-on-year Consumer Price Index (CPI) increase of 3.5%, the highest in six months, which quashed any expectations of a rate cut in June, sending the Dollar Index soaring.   Last week's macroeconomic figures only reinforced the image of a robust U.S. economy with a tight labour market. The number of unemployment benefit claims stayed at a relatively low level of 212K, and the manufacturing activity indicator hit its highest mark in two years. Retail sales data released on April 15 almost doubled the forecast at 0.4%, actually coming in at 0.7% month-on-month, following a 0.9% increase in February, with a year-on-year increase of 4.0%. These figures indicate that both manufacturers and consumers have well adapted to the high interest rates. Employment and income levels are sufficiently high, increasing the likelihood of price rises.   In this context, there is no reason for the Fed to start a cycle of monetary easing in June, especially since inflation is still far from the 2.0% target. Market participants are now expecting the first rate cut by 25 basis points in September, with another similar cut by the end of the year. These forecasts were confirmed by John Williams, the head of the New York Federal Reserve, who noted that the latest inflation data were disappointing and that there was no urgent need to cut interest rates. Consequently, U.S. Treasury yields and the dollar are rising, while stock indices such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq are on the decline.   Attempts by EUR/USD bulls to initiate a rebound were halted on April 18 at the 1.0690 level after Francois Villeroy de Galhau, Vice-President of the ECB and head of the Bank of France, confirmed that the European regulator would likely cut rates in June if there were no significant surprises. Even hawkish figures like Robert Holzmann, head of Austria's central bank, agreed with these dovish forecasts.   The pair closed the five-day period at 1.0656. Fundamental indicators still favour the dollar, and although a correction northward for the pair cannot be ruled out, it is unlikely to be substantial or prolonged. For the immediate future, as of the evening of April 19, 80% of experts anticipate further strengthening of the dollar, with the remaining 20% expecting a bounce upwards. Among trend indicators on D1, 90% are red, and 10% are green. All oscillators are red, though 15% of them are in the oversold zone. The nearest support for the pair is found at 1.0600-1.0620, followed by 1.0560, 1.0495-1.0515, and 1.0450, down to 1.0375, 1.0255, 1.0130, and 1.0000. Resistance zones are at 1.0680-1.0695, 1.0725, 1.0795-1.0800, up to 1.0865, 1.0895-1.0925, 1.0965-1.0980, and 1.1015, reaching up to 1.1050 and 1.1100-1.1140.   The upcoming workweek can be termed a week of preliminary data. On Tuesday, April 23, preliminary business activity data (PMI) will be released for various sectors of the economy in Germany, the Eurozone, and the USA. On Thursday, April 25, preliminary U.S. GDP figures for Q1 2024 will be released. This will be followed by the usual data on initial unemployment claims and, on April 26, data on personal consumption expenditures in the country.   GBP/USD: CPI Disappoints BoE   Last week's macroeconomic statistics from the United Kingdom were less than favourable. Unemployment unexpectedly rose to 4.2% from a forecast of 4.0%. Claims for unemployment benefits surged from 4.1K to 10.9K, although this was notably below the market's expectation of 17.2K.   The bigger surprise came from the inflation indicators released on Wednesday, April 17. General inflation (CPI) decreased from 3.4% to 3.2% year-on-year, and core inflation dropped from 4.5% to 4.2%, against a market expectation of 4.1%. The monthly CPI remained steady at 0.6%. Unexpectedly high food prices and a sharp increase in housing costs at 3.8% month-on-month contributed to the inflation surprise. Volatile items such as books and video games also saw significant price rises; book prices experienced the largest monthly increase ever recorded at 4.9%, while video games prices increased by 2.3%.   "Overall, this is not what the Bank of England (BoE) would have wanted to see," analysts at TD Securities commented. BoE Governor Andrew Bailey quickly reassured the public, stating, "We are virtually at the same inflation level as in February and I expect the data next month to show a significant drop." He also mentioned that the oil price hike had not been as steep as expected, and the impact of the Middle East conflict was less than feared.   Indeed, the price rise in airline tickets, which are significantly influenced by fuel costs, was just 0.1% month-on-month. Given the early Easter this year, this increase seems quite mild. However, BoE Monetary Policy Committee member Megan Greene expressed concerns about how energy prices and other supply shocks might affect inflation expectations in the future.   Recall that a week earlier, Megan Greene, in her column in the Financial Times, stated that inflation risks in the United Kingdom remain much higher than in the USA, and that 'markets are mistaken in their predictions regarding rate cuts [for the pound].' 'Markets have come to believe that the Fed will not start lowering rates so soon. In my view,' she wrote at the time, 'rate cuts in the United Kingdom should also not be expected anytime soon.' Following such remarks, just as with the dollar, markets anticipate no more than two rate cuts from the Bank of England this year, each by 25 basis points.   Last week, GBP/USD opened at 1.2448 and closed at 1.2370, failing to breach the key 1.2500 level. Analysts are divided on the pair's future movement: 80% foresee a further decline, while 20% predict a rebound. All D1 trend indicators and oscillators point downwards, though a third are signalling oversold conditions. If the pair falls further, support lies at 1.2330, 1.2185-1.2210, 1.2110, 1.2035-1.2070, 1.1960, and 1.1840. In case of a rise, resistance will be encountered at 1.2425, 1.2515, 1.2575-1.2610, 1.2695-1.2710, 1.2755-1.2775, 1.2800-1.2820, and 1.2885-1.2900.   The upcoming week will see the release of preliminary business activity data (PMI) for the United Kingdom almost simultaneously with Germany and the Eurozone on Tuesday, April 23. No other significant economic data from the United Kingdom is expected this week.   USD/JPY: Higher and Higher...   Last week, USD/JPY once again reached a 34-year high, peaking at 154.78. This level was last seen in 1990. According to economists at the Singapore-based United Overseas Bank (UOB), the pricing dynamics continue to suggest further strengthening of the dollar. "The upside risks remain as long as the dollar stays above 153.75, our strong support level," they wrote. "Should the price break above 155.00, focus will shift to 155.50." Meanwhile, strategists from the Dutch Rabobank believe that reaching 155.00 could significantly increase the risk of currency interventions by the Japanese Ministry of Finance to protect the yen from further weakening. According to the results of a survey published by Reuters, nearly all respondents (91%) believe that Tokyo will intervene at some point to stop further weakening of the currency. Sixteen out of twenty-one economists expect interventions in the USD/JPY at the level of 155.00. The rest predict similar actions at levels of 156.00 (2 respondents), 157.00 (1), and 158.00 (2).   Strengthening the national currency could involve tightening monetary policy by the Bank of Japan (BoJ), whose next meeting is scheduled for Friday, April 26. At its last meeting on March 19, the Japanese regulator made an unprecedented move by raising the rate from -0.1% to +0.1%, the first increase in 17 years. Asahi Noguchi, a BoJ board member, indicated that any future rate increases would likely occur at a much slower pace compared to recent tightenings by other global central banks. He noted that it would take a significant amount of time for a positive rate cycle to become firmly established, making it uncertain whether there will be another rate increase this year.   A Reuters poll showed that no economists expect a rate hike by the BoJ before the end of June. However, 21 out of 61 respondents believe that rates could be raised in the third quarter, and 17 out of 55 anticipate a fourth-quarter hike. Of a smaller sample of 36 economists, 19% think a July hike is possible, but October is the most likely time for an increase, with approximately 36% expecting it. In contrast, 31% believe the BoJ might take action in 2025 or later.   The pair closed the week at 154.63. Rabobank experts currently see the dollar being supported by demand for safe assets amid escalating Middle East tensions. A de-escalation between Israel and Iran could help temper the rise of the American currency. The median forecast surprisingly aligns with predictions for the two previously mentioned pairs: 80% of analysts expect further weakening (downward movement for this pair indicates a strengthening dollar), while 20% anticipate a rebound. All D1 trend indicators and oscillators point upwards, with 50% in the overbought zone. The nearest support level is around 154.30, with further support at 153.90, 153.50, 152.75, 151.55-151.75, 150.80-151.15, 149.70-150.00, 148.40, 147.30-147.60, and 146.50. Identifying resistance levels remains challenging after the pair's recent peaks, with the nearest resistance at 154.75-155.00, followed by 156.25. Additional benchmarks include the June 1990 monthly high around 155.80 and the April 1990 turnaround peak at 160.30.   Besides the aforementioned BoJ meeting, consumer inflation data for the Tokyo area will also be published on Friday, April 26. No other major events regarding the Japanese economy are expected next week.   CRYPTOCURRENCIES: Will China's BTC-ETF Ignite the Market?   This analysis is prepared just hours before the 'hour X': the scheduled halving on Saturday, April 20. We will detail the market's reaction to this significant event next week. Meanwhile, let's focus on the events leading up to it. In the days leading up to the halving, the leading cryptocurrency did not bring joy to investors. Starting on April 8, the price of bitcoin was on a downward trajectory. The weekly decline in BTC was the largest in the past eight months, and in dollar terms, it was the steepest since the FTX exchange collapse in November 2022. Following bitcoin, other major altcoins also plummeted, losing about a third of their value. The local minimum for BTC/USD was recorded on April 17 at around $59,640. At that moment, analyst and co-founder of venture company CMCC Crest, Willy Woo, warned that if the price of bitcoin fell below the short-term holders' support level at $58,900, the market might enter a bear phase. However, this did not occur, and the price returned to around $62,000.   Analysts at CryptoQuant believe that the recent crash was necessary to reset unrealized trader profits to zero—a typical signal of a bottom in bull markets. Willy Woo suggested that "current bearish sentiments are actually a bullish sign," and that the next level where major short liquidations would occur is between $71,000 and $75,000. Renowned trader RektCapital reassured investors, stating that a price drop before the halving is a normal trend. "There is no need to panic, as this drop has occurred in all cycles. Don’t think that it’s different this time," he emphasized.   There were, however, other theories about the recent price drop. According to one, the fall in bitcoin was helped by the escalation of conflict in the Middle East and an attack by Iran on Israel. CEO of Galaxy Digital, Mike Novogratz, speculated that bitcoin could reach a new all-time high if the conflict in that region subsided. In this context, he urged world leaders to take control of the situation to prevent a further decline in prices for all financial assets, including cryptocurrency.   In contrast, Michael Saylor, president of MicroStrategy, believes that geopolitical tension will actually benefit bitcoin, suggesting that "chaos is good for bitcoin." Logically, this makes sense: cryptocurrency was born in response to the economic crisis of 2008, making it an alternative means of capital preservation during upheavals. (Note that MicroStrategy, with 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, is the largest public holder of bitcoin and naturally interested in its price increase.)   OpenAI's ChatGPT did not overlook the international situation either. This Artificial Intelligence believes that if the crisis between Israel and Iran intensifies, the price of the main cryptocurrency will only slightly decrease, and this will be a short-term reaction. More severe impacts would likely be on assets like stocks. Bitcoin, however, is expected to quickly recover its position. ChatGPT, like Michael Saylor, anticipates that an initial drop will be followed by a bullish rally as investors look for a safe haven, potentially driving "digital gold" to a new historical high of $75,000. If the escalation in the Middle East becomes protracted and leads to a series of smaller conflicts, ChatGPT predicts the volatility range for bitcoin could expand: with an initial fall to $55,000 followed by a surge to $80,000.   It is worth noting that the discussed drop in BTC/USD occurred against the backdrop of a noticeable strengthening of the American currency. This was not only due to the dollar's role as a safe-haven asset amid geopolitical tension but also because of a postponement in market expectations regarding the timing of the Fed's easing of monetary policy. After the inflation data published on April 10, market participants decided that the first rate cut would not happen in June but in September, causing the Dollar Index (DXY) to surge sharply. Naturally, the strengthening of one asset in a currency pair led to the weakening of the other: the principle of leverage is irrefutable.   Now, a few words about what awaits the main cryptocurrency after the halving. This year, 75% of the investment influx has been provided by the newly launched spot bitcoin ETFs in the U.S. Their combined balance now totals $12.5 billion, with the U.S. accounting for over 95% of the global inflow into exchange-traded crypto funds. The interest in ETFs has been so strong that BlackRock's fund became the fastest-growing in history.   According to CryptoQuant analysts, the reserves of bitcoin on exchanges will last only a few months at the current rates. Total available exchange reserves have decreased by more than 800,000 BTC and have reached their lowest level in the history of two-year observations. As of April 16, they stand at about 2 million BTC. Assuming a daily influx into spot BTC-ETFs of about $500 million, which at current prices equates to approximately 8,025 coins, it would take just nine months to completely deplete these reserves.   The results of calculations using the Stock-to-Flow (S2F) model, which demonstrates the relationship between an asset's usage and its reserves, show that after the halving, the bitcoin S2F coefficient will reach 112 points. This is nearly twice the S2F for gold (60 points), indicating that by January 2025, bitcoin will become a more scarce commodity than the most popular precious metal.   In such a scenario, another powerful new driver could emerge. Following the U.S., similar investment inflows into cryptocurrency could be provided by spot ETFs in China. According to insider information from Bloomberg, the SEC of Hong Kong could make a positive decision on launching such funds within the next few days. And perhaps the predictions by ARK Invest's CEO, Cathy Wood, and author Robert Kiyosaki, who expect the price of bitcoin to reach $2.3 million per coin by 2030, are not so far from the truth.   As of the evening of Friday, April 19, BTC/USD is trading around $64,150. The total market capitalization of the crypto market stands at $2.32 trillion, down from $2.44 trillion a week ago. The Crypto Fear & Greed Index has dropped from 79 to 66 points, moving from the Extreme Greed zone to the Greed zone.   Finally, a bit of intriguing information for collectors. As it has been revealed, miners have begun active preparations for the "hunt" for the first "epic" satoshi to be mined after the current halving. Whoever mines it might receive a substantial sum, as the estimated value of this "collectible" digital coin could be several tens of millions of dollars. About two years ago, Casey Rodarmor, creator of the Ordinals protocol on the blockchain of the first cryptocurrency, developed a system for classifying the rarity of individual sats. With the launch of "inscriptions," it became possible to number and sell fractions of bitcoin similar to non-fungible tokens (NFTs).   Rodarmor's scale varies from the first "unusual" satoshi in each block to the "mythical" – the very first in the history of the blockchain. One of the highest degrees of rarity is the "epic" sat, mined in the first block after each halving. It is possible that collectors might value such an asset even at $50 million. (Remember that a satoshi is one hundred millionth of a bitcoin (0.00000001), and at the current BTC price, the price of a regular, non-collectible sat is just $0.00064). NordFX Analytical Group   Notice: These materials are not investment recommendations or guidelines for working in financial markets and are intended for informational purposes only. Trading in financial markets is risky and can result in a complete loss of deposited funds.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/ 
    • Get Up to 500 USDT FREEEEEEE    👇🥳  👉   Go Spin and win 5 BTC & all Crypto  ☝️💸
    • Наступило еще одно сокращение награды биткойнов вдвое, четвертое на данный момент, и оно не было похоже ни на одно другое до него, причем институциональные инвестиции впервые сыграли ключевую роль. Уполовинивание биткойнов исторически было связано с одним существенным сходством — последующим скачком цены BTC , который часто происходит через некоторое время после халвинга. Хотя сообществу еще предстоит выяснить, пойдет ли четвертое халвинг по тому же пути, кое-что уже изменилось в халвинге Биткойна в 2024 году. База пользователей криптовалют выросла как минимум на 400% с момента сокращения вдвое в 2020 году Хотя скорость генерации новых биткойнов снизилась со времени первого халвинга, спрос не остался на месте. По данным различных источников , с момента предыдущего сокращения биткойнов вдвое, которое произошло в мае 2020 года , глобальная база пользователей криптовалюты увеличилась как минимум на 400 миллионов пользователей. По оценкам Кембриджского центра альтернативных финансов (CCAF), в 2020 году число владельцев криптовалют во всем мире составило около 100 миллионов пользователей . По оценкам криптобиржи Crypto.com, к концу 2023 года число пользователей криптовалюты в мире выросло до 580 миллионов человек . Глобальные пользователи криптовалюты с января 2023 г. по декабрь 2023 г. Источник. Крипто.com Несмотря на то, что Биткойн является крупнейшей в мире криптовалютой по рыночной капитализации и самой старой, у него, очевидно, меньше пользователей, чем у всей криптоэкосистемы. По данным Technopedia, по состоянию на 2024 год около 2,7% мирового населения будут владеть биткойнами, что составляет около 219 миллионов  человек. Если верить данным, то, согласно расчетам Crypto.com, эта цифра выросла примерно на 208% по сравнению с 71 миллионом пользователей Биткойна четыре года назад. В случае с Биткойном или большинством других криптовалют оценка большинства пользователей не может быть на 100% точной, поскольку анализ транзакций в блокчейне часто неспособен отличить долгосрочных держателей от потерянных BTC, а также других факторов. Ралли биткойнов перед сокращением вдвое в 2024 году еще не наблюдалось Одно из самых больших различий между четвертым сокращением биткойна и тремя предыдущими  заключается в том, что перед сокращением в 2024 году цена продемонстрировала необычайный рост. В предыдущих циклах цена Биткойна регистрировала снижения перед халвингом, а новые исторические максимумы были достигнуты примерно через год после даты сокращения награды ха блок. Например, биткойн не поднялся выше ранее установленного ATH в 20 000 долларов до халвинга в 2020 году. В этом цикле цена Биткойна превысила ATH только через 10 месяцев после сокращения вдвое. На этот раз картина совсем иная. В текущем цикле Биткойн достиг рекордного максимума прямо перед событием халвинга, установив рекорд в 73 600 долларов 13 марта 2024 года. Такого прорыва никогда раньше не наблюдалось, и с этим согласны многие аналитики, в том числе криптоаналитик eToro Саймон Питерс. На этот раз майнеры «лучше подготовлены» к халвингу Невиданное ранее повышение цен на биткойны перед сокращением вдвое потенциально оказало положительное влияние на майеинговую отрасль, поскольку майнеры получили больший контроль над затратами на добычу биткойна. «По сравнению с предыдущим сокращением вдвое, похоже, что майнеры в целом находятся в лучшей форме с точки зрения более низкого уровня долга и потенциально лучшего контроля над своими расходами, такими как электричество», — сказал директор по исследованиям Fidelity Digital Assets Крис Койпер, добавив: «Что также помогает майнерам в этом цикле, так это повышение цен перед  сокращением вдвое — то, чего также не наблюдалось в предыдущих циклах». С момента третьего сокращения вдвое в мае 2020 года потребление энергии при майнинге биткойнов значительно возросло, увеличившись примерно с 50 тераватт-часов (Twh) до 99 Twh 18 апреля 2024 года. Энергопотребление биткойнов. Источник: Дигикономист В то же время объем потребления энергии в сети Биткойн, основанной на возобновляемых источниках энергии, также увеличился: по данным Bitcoin ESG Forecast, на долю возобновляемых источников энергии приходилось 54,5% потребления майнинга BTC по состоянию на январь 2024 года. По данным CCAF, по состоянию на сентябрь 2020 года этот показатель составлял 39%. Первое сокращение биткойнов вдвое с помощью спотовых BTC ETF в США Одна из самых простых особенностей сокращения биткойнов в два раза в 2024  году заключается в том, что это сокращение вдвое станет первым в истории, когда биржевые фонды BTC (ETF) включены в Соединенные Штаты. После многих лет усилий спотовые биткойн-ETF дебютировали в январе 2024 года, открыв доступ к биткойнам для институциональных инвесторов.   По словам аналитика Bloomberg ETF Эрика Балчунаса, спотовые биткойн-ETF добились «ошеломляющего успеха», что, очевидно, отражает всплеск спроса на биткойн.
    • 20.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • точно не зна, насчет 1го, но во втором стандартные долбанутые а ля erc20 комиссии   кстати, с наступившим !   можно халвы купить в 5ерочке отпраздновать   и тончик снова припал
    • Представители Федерального бюро расследований предупреждают общественность о распространении программы-вымогателя Akira. Согласно заявлению ФБР , программа-вымогатель Akira Bitcoin ( BTC ) нанесла многомиллионные убытки различным компаниям и организациям в Северной Америке, Европе и Австралии. Вредоносное ПО получает доступ к инфраструктуре предприятия через VPN, получая доступ к программному обеспечению без многофакторной аутентификации. Затем Акира крадет конфиденциальные данные и важную информацию, блокируя доступ к системе. Далее на экране отображается сообщение с требованием выкупа. Хакеры используют биткойн в качестве способа оплаты.   В результате распространения программы-вымогателя неизвестные мошенники завладели более чем $42 млн, затронув более 250 компаний. Первоначально хакеры атаковали компьютерные системы на базе Windows, но позже следователи выявили и Linux-версию Akira. ФБР совместно с Агентством кибербезопасности и безопасности инфраструктуры (CISA), Европейским центром по киберпреступности Европола (EC3) и Национальным центром кибербезопасности Нидерландов (NCSC-NL) выпустило специальное предупреждение. Ранее ФБР опубликовало отчет о мошенничестве с инвестициями в криптовалюту. По данным агентства, в 2023 году этот показатель увеличился на 53% до $3,94 млрд. Как пояснили в ФБР, большая часть афер была связана с обещанием высоких прибылей от инвестиций в цифровые активы и составляет 86% всех потерь от инвестиционного мошенничества. В Соединенных Штатах.
    • Как и другие L2-решения, конкуренты (солана) и сам эфир. У меня возникла мысль, не перелезть ли с матика в оптимизм, арбитрум или еще что. Как раз пока дно. Но че-то лень. А другие более значительные перед халвингом были? Уж какие случились. Я пересказы видел и не потянуло слушать целиком.
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Solana SOL > USDT TRC20 USDT TRC20 > Solana SOL