Instant Dash transactions: A potential tool for traders! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tao Of Satoshi

Instant Dash transactions: A potential tool for traders!

If current Dash instant transaction technology was implemented by all exchanges, there would be no need to wait for BTC confirmations. Dash could be used as the defacto currency of traders, allowing instant value transfer to and from exchanges. We should never stop getting this word out to those exchanges! They have nothing to lose and happy customers to gain.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/PSGPCqV32sU

Screenshot (251).png

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

O1d5IBM.png

13 hours ago, Tao Of Satoshi said:

If current Dash instant transaction technology was implemented by all exchanges, there would be no need to wait for BTC confirmations. Dash could be used as the defacto currency of traders, allowing instant value transfer to and from exchanges. We should never stop getting this word out to those exchanges! They have nothing to lose and happy customers to gain.

Great, i visited your channel and subscribed to it, You got good stuff there, Great, but i gotta ask what with you and dash, do you kinda work for them?

I use Dash already and it is very fast and sends your money instantly to the platforms without confirmation and this makes you not have to wait

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Great, i visited your channel and subscribed to it, You got good stuff there, Great, but i gotta ask what with you and dash, do you kinda work for them?

Thanks for the support! I'm just now getting fully into it after having dabbled with it for awhile. I am a community member and investor in Dash. I used to get paid for moderation services from the treasury, but I get no compensation for Cash Alternative TV.

7 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

I like Dash and I understand there is a good and professional team behind its continuing innovative developments. Let's see if there can be many exchanges that will go to side with Dash in making sure that transactions are done faster as it should be. The problem with this industry is the lack of unity so that progress can sometimes be hampered.

There are always innovations coming from Dash that's for sure! I agree getting all of the exchanges to agree on this will be a tough task, but it's worth it to get the information out there! This option and potential exists right now.

30 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I use Dash already and it is very fast and sends your money instantly to the platforms without confirmation and this makes you not have to wait

There are some exchanges that require too many confirmations with Dash. These are the exchanges I'm targeting with the video.

• +4 1

O1d5IBM.png

Are we going to see the Dash at 700 $ again?
In the future or it will remain so at the price of 70$
  I think she misses zero
Will you retrieve it

1 hour ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I think she misses zero
Will you retrieve it

Right now I don't think so
It will have a long way to go for that price
All the circumstances are not yet appropriate

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I think she misses zero
Will you retrieve it

$700? I sure hope so, but there's no guarantees. What I can tell you is that there is a very professional team behind it creating a great financial payments ecosystem. What value results from that remains to be seen, but I obviously hope and believe it will be successful.

2 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Right now I don't think so
It will have a long way to go for that price
All the circumstances are not yet appropriate

I would agree with that.

O1d5IBM.png

19 hours ago, Tao Of Satoshi said:

Thanks for the support! I'm just now getting fully into it after having dabbled with it for awhile. I am a community member and investor in Dash. I used to get paid for moderation services from the treasury, but I get no compensation for Cash Alternative TV.

Okay that's great, I'm looking forward into seeing more stuff from your YouTube  channel and here on cryptotalk.org as well. See you around bro.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Okay that's great, I'm looking forward into seeing more stuff from your YouTube  channel and here on cryptotalk.org as well. See you around bro.

I've already committed to posting my content here. I like that it's a very active place.

3 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Dash is a good coin and this time it will make a good buying record because dash coin is a good and real coin and a big team work behind this coin. I am collecting some money and invest in dash coin because its future is good and bright in crypto market.

Nice! Glad to have you as a part of Dash Nation! I wish you well with your investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

O1d5IBM.png

On 10/30/2019 at 7:03 PM, Tao Of Satoshi said:

Most exchanges support dash - so technically there is nothing stopping people from converting their BTC to Dash and sending it to another exchange, then converting it back to BTC afterwards. I think most exchanges also offer lower withdrawal fees on Dash. Personally I prefer Digibyte for moving BTC from exchange to exchange. I find the fees are really low and the speed if relatively fast.

• +2 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

43 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Most exchanges support dash - so technically there is nothing stopping people from converting their BTC to Dash and sending it to another exchange, then converting it back to BTC afterwards. I think most exchanges also offer lower withdrawal fees on Dash. Personally I prefer Digibyte for moving BTC from exchange to exchange. I find the fees are really low and the speed if relatively fast.

Yes, that’s what I mean, if exchanges were to all implement instant Dash deposits and withdrawals Dash could become the basic currency for exchanges and value transfer between them. The community and development team has to push harder to make this a reality, though. It’s nice to know that the technology exists to make it happen, however!

O1d5IBM.png

Its good that Dash coin will instantly give you transaction because so many coins will take some time when we withdraw any thing like if we send coins like BTC from one wallet to another it take some time and we can not withdraw instantly any amount in seconds but if dash will do this than i can use it for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this problem is very troublesome in Bitcoin, but I think that this problem has now been solved with Bitcoin Lightning Network where you can now send transactions immediately without the need to wait and the fees are very low.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:15 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It is great but still i am not use that because i jut use the yobit and in yobit exchange i buy so many other coins and  safe them into my wallet and i hope soon these coins price will go so much high, so as you sid the the DASH transaction is fast then i must to be used that platform also.

BetFury                                                   

Dash will be prefered for its high TPS. It is also has low price it could be used for daily transactions for less transaction fee. So traders can move it from one platform to other for trading purposes easily. Dash will help to transfer other coins also.

Edited by Opinder
Error

On 10/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, Tao Of Satoshi said:

Link to video: https://youtu.be/PSGPCqV32sU

there also fast coins, like eos, ripple, tron, etc... so i think this is not necessary. i mean waiting 1 min or 0 second for transfer money from an exchange to another really doesn't matter.

anyway i think no one use bitcoin to make transfer between exchange because of their high fee so this comparison is not good since you compared the transaction speed but the real problem is that to WD btc from exchange you need to pay 40k/50k satoshi

• +2 1

I recently owned dash and I am more interested in it. I feel like I joined it a little late. I have just subscribed to your channel, I see a lot of help, I've watched 1-2 of your videos before, until now I realized you

35 minutes ago, kadayakito said:

I recently owned dash and I am more interested in it. I feel like I joined it a little late. I have just subscribed to your channel, I see a lot of help, I've watched 1-2 of your videos before, until now I realized you

Dash has a lot more potential than you can ever imagine, so it is never too late to join dash investment.

I was not a fan of Dash at the beginning, but when I watched the interview of the executives of this symbol, I felt positive, especially with a lot of evidence on the speed of performing the transactions of this wonderful exchange. I will soon be in the Dash community to get more experience about it.

BetFury                                                   

Really great video that you have made, I enjoyed and learned new things about dash, I am also more interested in dash right now because of your channel on Youtube.

The aspects of transaction being so quick as of transfer from one wallet to another has being on some rise, as we know of this if the lightening network, which is on the aim of almost instant transactions. But as of the Dash on its speed on this if making transactions fast and of the capability when looking at the video from this article looks awesome

The only feature of Dash I don't enjoy reading about is their privacy. It seems that they didn't focuse much on it and while they claim to offer privacy transcactions they actually aren't. While their "private send" is quite similar to CoinJoin it is interesting that the masternode that is doing that mixing has the ability to link the transactions and addresses between them and have the ability to share this information with other masternodes or organizations.

You are right about this. Through dash we didn't have to wait for the btc confirmation. I clicked your link and your channel is quite impressive with a good and relevant stuffs. It is also quite sure that you have actually pointed a good fact. So the exchanges should think about it. I guess this will be the best benefit for the users.  

I also subscribed to the channel is really interesting if they really managed to convince them, Exchanges to adopt instant transactions I believe that from there dash could seriously mine the first position of Bitcoin, I will follow with carefully

sometime I also used DASH coin for sending and recive money , beacuse transition is Easy as well instant also . I visit your video Also that's is really osm . I really liked this kind of content on YouTube .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg