Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life?

In the year of 2015 or 2016 I saw an advertisement about bitcoin and I got curious about it and search about what is it and it's value, I was surprise when I saw the price when it is converted to fiat. By that time I am still not joining crypto because I don't know how and I'm still busy at school.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

That time, I am studying, until now honestly. But I just knew about these cryptocurrencies in the year 2016. I am totally ignoring it that time, I am surely have some regrets about that. If I could just explorer it that time, then maybe, I am doing more crypto-related jobs now. I am late, but I think it is not too late.

nMvFbuZ.png

In 2009 I didn't know anything about Crypto and never heard about it before, and I'm really excited and happy to know it now

On 10/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

I didn't here that time. But I heard about crypto in 2015. After first bull run of crypto in 2017 I joined here. And I am earning from it quite good through crypto airdrops.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

During this period, I hadn't bought and stored Bitcoin coins and had no time for that until 2017, when a big rise occurred, I sold and got a lot of money and started trading

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

That time i sincerely dont enclose any point pardon? bitcoin is or any crypto currency, that  time im income unexceptionally as a apprentice who's liability projects and a allocation of homeworks. but a cousin of my companion correctly at the moment is live wealthy as of bitcoin for the reason that he invested on bitcoin at what time its miserable value. i dont make out how may bitcoins did he bad deal but the entire i tin report he is livelihood hence ecstatic proper now. that's why i settle to realize could you repeat that? is cryto and how to trade. entirely at present i am burden significant therefore far. 

I started coding just by chance that I found a video in YouTube to profit from the Internet explaining the bitcoin currency in 2013 so that it recommends that it might change the lives of many people and started trading at the time and learning and reap some profits and so far I have changed my life so I found a good and good job

On 10/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, cryptokram said:

Last year my friend tell me about this field, i am trying to make money to build my own future by my own mistakes. Good luck for you alll..

On 10/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, cryptokram said:

I heard about bitoin in 2014 but didn't enterd on the market. Because i didn't have much knowledge about the market. Actually i don't know happened on that time. But i can gather information from online.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/14/2020 at 3:36 AM, Geedoo said:

like most people, in these years I did not suspect the existence of cryptocurrencies. I worked a lot. But it turned out that it was necessary to closely monitor the news and would never have to work ever again. It's a pity.  Bitcoin, despite the fact that I become investing a part of time before the pc, it appears that I neglected the start of cryptocurrencies

Just like most of the people i did not know about the crypto currency back in 2009 when it was launched i think that was very good time to do some investment as the prices were not very high. i came to know about this in 2018 by a friend who was investing his money. at that time i did not have much money to invest but know i am planing to do so and i am very happy to be part of this business.

In the year when bitcoin first come on our excisting life i also an investor but only on mlm or the multi level marketing but lately when k discovered about butcoin is year 2018.and buying bitcoin at that time is very hard

I joined Crypto last January.  My crypto life is very short.  But I've learned a lot in these days, giving everyone lots of advice on crypto.  I told you about digital currency.  I'll be with Crypto for as long as Crypto is with us.

I know about crypto not long ago. I have been doing rubbish before the time I know about it. It is good to know now that it is a very productive g coins. 

My brother told me about this forum this year ! and I was not believing in earning from the internet ! but I tried this forum and everything went good until now 

Nevertheless, My partner and I observed Bitcoin, nevertheless, As i is taking too much effort anterior to the home pc, it appears As I bad the beginning of cryptocurrencies as a result of 2010 to help you 2015.

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies from the news, then I tried trading and lost a little and sometimes I won a little but the important thing is that I enjoyed this experience.

Cryptocurrency has changed my life a lot, especially in 2016. In 2011, I bought 2 bitcoins, in 2016 I remembered about them and sold at $ 20,000. It really helped me close my loan and start living in pleasure. Thanks cryptocurrency.

2 hours ago, Min123 said:

knew it would be a great opportunity then to get rich. I found out about the crypto market in 2017, but even though I learned about cryptocurrency late, I am excited to be part of this group. In 2009 I was in charge 

2017 indeed the rise of bitcoin and crypto is very fast. although now the situation is fluctuating, it is possible to increase the value of bitcoim again.

If there was anyone that's was using cryptocurrencies from 2009-2016 and up til now, that's person must be very rich if they were holding

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I've found out Bitcoin in 2013. I knew about the failed e-gold experiment in the past and how it was shut-down, so i thought it would be another failed experiment, or a probable scam. It was promoted like that in the news media I've read about, so I didn't pay much attention to it. I've spent time with colleagues trying to find someone that knew about Bitcoin, but almost all were clueless except from one guy that was an ex-trader, rekt from the 2008 collapse. This guy was obviously heavily invested in Bitcoin, but he told me that price was already up a lot and that he sold and made a lot. He gave me decent advice not to buy the 2013 top. Took me 4 years to read about Bitcoin again, I was almost broke though and could only invest a really small amount which gave me a nice profit. I sold close to the top and tried reinvesting afew profits back, but stopped after a while because it wasn't looking good at all. Now I'm just trying to figure another entry point, as I think that most of us missed the 2018 low of 4K because of the extreme fear in the markets at that moment.

I remember when I first heard about cryptocurrencies in the news, then I searched for bitcoin and gained a little bit of it and tried trading and lost several times before I had some experience in the cryptocurrency market.

I didn't understand do you mean how i started working with encryption If this is what you want, I started coding in 2017 when I saw some friends working in the BitcoinTalk forum and then I did not understand how to work and then moved to the survey sites that pay in cryptocurrencies then here in this wonderful forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

unfortunately I was not active in this period I began to actively deal with crypto in 2017, since then I have learned a lot about this wonderful universe, and I have diversified my activities, I am mining, a bit of trading, some bounty and staking, meanwhile I'm setting aside bitcoin to resell it when it is worth $ 100,000