Yobit has everything - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

Yes, indeed, the Yopet platform has a lot of ingredients that make it the best platform, but you need an application in my opinion because it does not have that and this will be wonderful and facilitate many things

Yes they have everything only one thing is bad from them and that is sending fee.  Its to high comparing to other exchanges. Maybe they had to do this cuz they have everything or maybe not and they are little greedy hard to point finger on something like this. They are good exchange and they have some good option as well.

On 03/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

Based on my own opinion, I wouldn't say they do have everything. Though I'm not really sure about what you mean by everything, but they don't have some count and also some features. Yobit is surely a great App anyway.

I came to Yobit because it simply did not require KYC. The transaction costs are quite high, 0.2% compared to 0.075% on Binance.
I am not sure if Yobit allow traders to receive incentives when using YOVI to pay transaction costs or not, if possible, transaction costs can be reduced and traders will love Yobit more.

Ofcourse  yobit has everything which  has best exchange needed.if you want to start trading this is good platform for it by which we can earn great profit for it.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

Yeah you're absolutely right and I agree with you that yobit has everything that we need in an exchange platform. Moreover yobit has the lowest transaction fee so we don't have any problem to transfer and exchange our money in yobit. It's the most safe platform for exchange our money and we can get much profits by trading in yobit. 

On 10/3/2020 at 8:53 PM, luis pineda said:

Yes its been grateful to be here.

Especially after joining crypto talk 

i have learned much by observation towards ither.

they invest thier ideas. For yhe help of their family. so, why not we should be to express some love by supporting.

And yobit is just awesome by many means.

As there featire are sound illustrative.

And plus point is trading .

so use good way to trade. 
have a good trading journey dear

Yes, yobit has everything. It has yobit dice games, yopony features. And its best feature is its investment box where we can get our daily profit by investing our capital and I think its best feature is. So yobit has everything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2020 at 10:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I agree with you, Yobit has all the things we can use as an exchange. There are lots of jobs provided by Yobit like campaigns, Airdrops and trading, this gives us a lot of advantages for yobit users compared to using other exchanges. Therefore choosing Yobit as our exchange is the best choice.

• +1 1

In my opinion yobit is the best exchange. You can take everything from this exchange. It has many investment planes. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

• +3 1

On 3/10/2020 at 12:53, luis pineda said:

Yo diría que Yobit tiene todo lo que necesitas en una plataforma de intercambio porque maneja muchas monedas digitales y además te da la opción de apostar, lo cual es una gran manera de conseguir dinero extra. 

If so, friend, and don't forget about airdrops, a good way to get extra money is through yobit airdrops, in its launch of DLRS I have gotten 60 dollars totally free and in the launch of the talk token I have gotten $ 49 totally free, and all thanks to the fact that I signed up for their airdrop, I totally recommend it. Without a doubt yobit will make history.

Yobit has very good characteristics and there are also many qualities that stand out from this exchange, but it should be noted that here there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens that really give good results, like others that really do not give any result for anyone and end up falling into it. I forget, I can say that this is one of the best exchanges of all, due to its great qualities, which is the speed of operations, many assets available, good user-friendly interface, excellent diversification of assets, areas in which You can bet to generate more money, in addition there are areas in which you invest to win, yobit has everything and more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly your words are really very very true. I mist say this. Yobit provides us many benefits and its a very secure exchange to use for every one and also to get profit by trading or investing.

Yes you are right my dear friend I am also use this exchanger for the trading, investment, mining and we also invest some token and coins in the yobit investbox and take good benefits from this... It's a 100 secure and safe platform...

On 3/19/2021 at 10:01 PM, Albertico said:

It is true, Yobit is the most complete platform when it comes to exchanges, purchases and sales. It is safe and fast to use. But personally I do not like bets, I feel that they are unnecessary, they include a lot of risk and I am not willing to play with what I have and have won.

@AlberticoI am also using Yobit and quite satisfied with its service, however Yobit not allow users to check the records of the tokens, so I often get confused with tokens & projects. IEO on Yobit is not really very famous, Yobit's transaction fee is also quite high, double compared to that of Binance.
They are also not very fast in support and there are no teams in many countries.

I think the same thing that Yobit has everything, it is quite complete, it has good customer service where they give you a response to what you are looking for in a timely and real time, it has a complete interface where you can inform yourself of the investments how the market is going has currency deversity. For very low cents for the exchange, it meets all its commitments and offers it does not cheat in its offers, it has everything.

You are right I think the smae that yobit has everything in the yobit exchange. It allows every coin to exchange. It provides us the instant withdrawal and then it provide us the dice game also and a mining package and the invest box also where we can invest our money.

It's true that Yobit site has many good and useful features and some of then are unique and only available at Yobit that's why yobit exchange site is getting popularity and number of it's users are increasing.

There is only one thing I like about this exchange and that is its easy to use interface and also I like the fast withdrawals of that exchange since I am new but still I am getting super fast withdrawal.

No doubt dear YOBIT has modern and advanced wallet in these days.I like it very much cause of exchange money easily and you can also gain profit through Yobit account by trading of Satoshies.

Yorbit has everything that it take for the platform for exchanging the coins and other investment with trading of every kind of currency for digital marketing and benefit that will yield profit.

You can get opportunities for mining. With the Cryptotalk campaign, it allows you to make a profit by sharing your thoughts about the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yobit exchange is one of the best platforms for cryptocurrencies, you can find everything you need with it, you can start investing in the platform and also you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies and save your cryptocurrencies.

There is no doubt that Yobit is the best exchange. It is always on processing to improve some of its features and services. We can trade so many coins on Yobit exchange. Yobit has everything that a trader need such as miners, investbox, dice bet and so on. it has high security too and can say, Yobit is a complete exchange.

There isn't any doubt that yobit is really a powerfull exchange with a big amount of trading volume . I really loved yobit concept like mining , cryptotalk , defi etc . yobit have good rank on coinmarketcap and coingecko .

I am using yobit from last 1 year's and never faced any problem . I really loved yobit coustmor support .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg