Yobit has everything - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

The thing is i saw alot of things yobit than i never i had think of and i would also easily recommend yobit to those who are still new as to they have alot of features to begin with and the community there is quite decent tbh and your option to choose there is alot.

I think, my friend, UBI is one of the best exchanges, it has very good fees and is a strong, reliable and safe exchange, but it is popular, and when you withdraw the deposit its costs are high. Thank you.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:26 AM, Alisuliman said:

I think the same thing that Yobit has everything, it is quite complete, it has good customer service where they give you a response to what you are looking for in a timely and real time, it has a complete interface where you can inform yourself of the investments how the market is going has currency deversity.

Did yobit has peer to peer trading? Does yobit has margin trading? Those are the two I am expecting yobit to have. I believe they will have it soon including mobile and desktop app for trading. 

Yes i completely agree with you and your opinion with this because it s good to know about that there is a very good and helpful exchange site who are helping us very more yobit has everything its true. Thank you 

I agree with you, my friend, that it is one of the best sites available at the present time, as it gives us information and gives us money for the posts and topics that we publish, and I do not think that anyone works with its members like these in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hi friend, i want to tell you yobit is excellent platform i exchange lot of token from yobit.Yoibit is one of the best common and good exchnager site i seen because here we can store our money and also do trade here securty system is so high...

Yobit exchange trading features are very easy and simple. I like interface of this exchange but i think there is little bit need for more improvement. We can also use different features like  investbox is one of the best feature for investors. If you want to play dice game then you can play game and try your luck

Yes you are right yobit has everything that we want from this. It provide us several crytocurrencies. We can easily exchange our cryptocurrencies. We work easily without face any problem. Yobit an exchange the international level . I think yobit is the profect of all exchanges. 

• +2 1

Hello dear how are you i hope you are good..yes Yobit has everything.you know that, Yobit is the best exchange in crypto world.we can work easily without face any problem..and you can easily exchange your coin.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

You are right the yobit exchange having mostly of services that's found in crypto world as the following.

> Trading

>Gambling

> Mining

> Investing

> Fiat deposit/withdrawals

>  Crypto deposits/withdrawals

> Auto trading

> YoDeFi

> Free coins

> Yopony

> Cryptotalk campaign

> ICOs

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes it is the best feature that it offers variety of cryptocurrency. Besides this its security level is also good and it gives the option to activate two factor authentication which make it more secure. 

Yes you are right youbit is best platform. We can exchange . You have many ways to invest and earn. 

And youbit gain trust of all the people using this

Yeah that's right it is true yobit has everything which we need to know about our money and market. Yobit has working a very good many members using yobit just because of it that it is the best place where you can get reasonable price and low fees thanks

On 10/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, ticojch said:

I think the same, Yobit has a large number of tokens to exchange, in addition to having several ways to invest and obtain income, such as the mining system.

You are right there are many coins and tokens are available and there are many of them who do not have the listing and the withdrawal options.

In fact, in my personal opinion, yobit takes a high commission some thing, but the positive part of it is that it receives what we work with from this forum as there is no other platform that does that

Yes according to yobit is good exchanger.  So we can make transactions and draw money. So we can start trading on this forum. We can use investbox for investment . We can convert any currency into other currency. So according to me it has all features which i need yet.

off course you are cent percent right yobit is high recommended exchange easy to use and the improtant point is that yobit is very secured. Security of yobit is best i really like yobit.

Hii my dear from my point of view Yobit trade has a touch of everything: it permits the trading of different digital forms of money and, simultaneously, it permits the client to contribute and wager the equilibrium he has on the platform.Good karma

We need yobit to have a mobile app, also desktop app and tablet app. We need yobit to start margin trading too. Yobit is truly good but having all these will bring more customers to them to use their trading platform. 

Yes dear same yobit is best forever and i am also use this platform because it is fully secure and there security system is also good easy to use i am fully agree with you dear Because you select a right platform and that's a good platform yobit is good platform

Yes dear. You're right.There are many currencies from which we can convert our money by choosing the currency of our choice. It takes much less time to exchange here. 

There are also some different ways to earn money in which we can participate and make a profit.So I think this wallet is the best. 

I think yobit exchange is the best. It has everything. It has many investment planes. It has invest box where you can take a profit at daily basis. It's has a feature where you can get free coins daily basis. And it's security is very high.

Yobit is actually one of the best exchanges you can choose to deal with. It has a very easy interface , even a beginner can figure out how to deal with it. in addition to that Yobit has a wide group of crypto pairs, that you can almost find any crypto currency you are looking for, and the best trait about Yobit is the investbox, which allows you to earn a fixed amount of profit without much risk.

Hi dear, yobit is russian website. In this website you can exchange the currency. And it is the best for trade. If you earn the more and more than you trade and enjoy the life. But you have knowledge about trade. 

• +5 1

Yobit is a stable platform, we still need to grow in some aspects and pay a little more attention to the image of the page. the main thing is that it is flexible an easy to access but that could attract more users to its platform and make us to meet and interact with people

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧