Yobit has everything - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis pineda

Yobit has everything

Yobit is one of the best exchange sites, it has a ton of good airdrops and it's security is great. Enthusiastically suggested. You can purchase and sell cryptos of different types.

Yobit offers many activities to its users. You encounter many airdrops on this platform. You can also get opportunities for mining. With the Cryptotalk campaign, it allows you to make a profit by sharing your thoughts about the world of cryptocurrencies. The interface of the platform is very useful. The portfolio of cryptocurrencies to trade is quite large.

Yes, I agree with you, the yobit exchange is really cool, there are a lot of currencies for you to trade in, and you can also invest money in the investbox to double your money, and you can use it safely and easily.

• +3 1

I hundred percent agree with this statement

It's gives me all what I want all what I expected. 

You can save coin in yobit. You can exchange your coin. . And your coin is secured . It have many airdrops

That's obviously true that Yobit has everything to be called the best and legit exchange platform because it has more than 520 supported Cryptocurrencies in over 8576 active markets with low trading fees  which charges only 0.2% and also Yobit exchange platform has managed to keep a clean track record when it come to hacks and other security leaks

Girilmemesi gereken bir değişim. Girerken çıkmak mümkün değil alternatif coin alacağım dedim. hedeflerim nem (xem), peercoin (ppc) ve golem token (gnt) idi. Üç ya da beş tane aldım ve bu arada ethereum'un sis cüzdanını şekil değiştirme ile ateşlemek için biraz doge aldım. Golem tokenlerini sis cüzdanına sorunsuz bir şekilde aktardım. Dedim ki köpekleri şekil değiştirme ethereum gelip cüzdanıma göndereyim. Doge atışını devre dışı bırakan unsurlar. Dur dedim, aldığım nemi oluşturacağım bir kağıt cüzdana aktarayım. Bir kağıt cüzdan yarattım. Yobit'in xem çekim ekranına gittim ve bakayım, ücret 20 xem.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

My advice to beginners is to beware of the yobit platform because it is a very dangerous platform for them because it contains many fraudulent currencies in addition to fake projects that will not win you anything but losses, so be careful and do not trade on them to the currencies on the Coin Market Cap.

• +2 1

Yobit is quite good exchange, but there is no margin trading, no p2p market and other useful features which some exchanges have, so I can`t say Yobit has everything. It`s always necessary to grow and add new instruments or invent something new, when all well-known instruments are added 

• +1 2

I  think the same, Yobit has a large number of tokens to exchange

But my knoleg about this topic is very small ...what about the trading?? 

Can any one tell me how to star? 

Yea, I agree with what you said about yobit, I have been using it for a short period of time and certain ok with their amazing features. 

• +1 1

I don't think so, it is good and has got most of them good stuffs but they lack somethings as well, such as mobile version of the app.

Yobit has an unimaginable and unexpected tokens for exchange, but there are some coins that are still useless and still on yobit, but the exchange forum is one of the best to use

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 03.10.2020 at 18:53, luis pineda said:

I would say that Yobit has everything you need in an exchange platform because it handles a lot digital currencies and besides that it gives you the option to bet which is a great way to get extra money 

Yeah, betting is a great way to get extra money, but also to lose everything. If i were you, i would mention investbox, that surely lets anyone get passive profit daily.

I Also believe that yobit has attained the highest point to be called a complete exchange site, recently the yobit  defi was also launched which Makes it even more appealing to the users 

I think yes it is everything. No doubt there are many more facilities and those facilities that others have no.  It has all coins and all system for the income. Investbox mining system and even money from the cryptotalk post.

Yes, Yobit is an excellent trading platform, but luckily for us it also offers good investment products and even some nice games, that we can use to increase our crypto earnings. I'd personally recommend the Investbox, as it give us a daily interest that gets automatically reinvested every day. Thanks to this we can make quite decent benefits via compound interest. 

• +1 1

Yobit as an exchange meets the basic requirements to operate various currencies and offers a number of ways to generate more income, such as investbox, dice game, mining and my favorite the IEO's, however it has things to improve such as support to the user in case of emergencies and increase the availability of online wallets as many are under maintenance

I agree with you that yobit has a lot to offer, and we can trade with many different tokens, but what I have not been able to do is to buy crypto on Yobit. I live in Colombia and I am totally new to this world and it has been impossible for me to buy BTC the day before yesterday I saw the price had gone down by two thousand dollars so I decided to invest some money in BTC, but unfortunately, I could not buy any, because the exchanges I tried rejected the transaction. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some information about an exchange where you can buy crypto without a problem.

Yobit is a site that offers other services other than trading such as InvestBox, mining, automatic trading robots, he says, it is honestly a very complete site but it needs to handle more market liquidity to be competitive with Binance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is true that yobit is an excellent platform that offers multiple variants of making money, but it doesn't have everything, I mean for example it would be good if you could define a stop loss for orders, or have a variant for futures.

Yobit is a good exchange platform, but not yet everything, we need yobit mobile app for easy trading, we also need to make use of trading margin. For security, yobit has not history of hack record, they are one of the safest exchange.