App wallet COINS.PH for cryptocurrency. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

App wallet COINS.PH for cryptocurrency.

website: https://coins.ph/ you can also download then in IOS and Playstore just type Coins.PH.

image.thumb.png.53ddd56e15c25a9be19fc48e67fd3dca.png

This wallet is very useful and you can maximize the use of cryptocurrency using this.

image.thumb.png.2538af1e52b439b16a6f8d09c610734a.png

You can cash out fiat or send money to your loved ones..  if a fast way!

image.png.aae36dc440b17d236d55106d32518a6f.png

they are holding and accepting 4 major cryptocurrency and the local peso.

image.png.c840b5190ae515db23d7111e6891b79d.png

is that a new application ?, I just found out, and it looks like it is a wallet from company in the Philippines, try to explain the benefits of using this wallet sir, seems interesting, and maybe I am interested in using it

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

@cryptokram in what countries can people use this application and wallet?
I am not sure it is avaliable in whole world. Do we need mandatory KYC for that or no?

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Just now, hexwin said:

@cryptokram in what countries can people use this application and wallet?
I am not sure it is avaliable in whole world. Do we need mandatory KYC for that or no?

verification level

1. mobile number /email - limit of 40 USD cash in per day cash-out is impossible

2. 1 ID and a selfie - 1,000 USD cash in and out / day

3. address verification - 8,000 USD /day 

available in countries of south east asian

17 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

is that a new application ?, I just found out, and it looks like it is a wallet from company in the Philippines, try to explain the benefits of using this wallet sir, seems interesting, and maybe I am interested in using it

you can read more here: https://www.globe.com.ph/about-us/newsroom/partners/coins-ph-anatomy-digital-startup-success.html

launched: 2014

Is it possible to mention the advantages of a short time instead of entering and searching for it
How much does the sending fee take
Hubby will provide you a key

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

verification level

1. mobile number /email - limit of 40 USD cash in per day cash-out is impossible

2. 1 ID and a selfie - 1,000 USD cash in and out / day

3. address verification - 8,000 USD /day 

available in countries of south east asian

you can read more here: https://www.globe.com.ph/about-us/newsroom/partners/coins-ph-anatomy-digital-startup-success.html

launched: 2014

That is not bad at all.
Something like this should exist in Europe.... but they could add a bit higher limits from 1st verification level.
100 USD would be much better than 40USD

• +2 1

I don't know if you can use this when you are not a Filipino citizen. You need a Philippine mobile number to get verified. 

Anyone non Filipino tried using this?

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

How much does the sending fee take

If you will send any kind of currency to another coins.ph wallet you dont need to pay any fee.

In paying bills you will receive 0.1 USD or 5 PHP in every unique transations and you will have 2 USD more every 5 unique bills. you have a 10% rebate in every cellphone load you will buy.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is not bad at all.
Something like this should exist in Europe.... but they could add a bit higher limits from 1st verification level.
100 USD would be much better than 40USD

The are registered and paying taxes which they can't give high limits to phone numbers and email as they might be in danger for their licence. i hope you will have this kind of app in your place.

40 USD is big here as it is 3-4 days salary of a regular job here (minimum wages)

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If you will send any kind of currency to another coins.ph wallet you dont need to pay any fee.

In paying bills you will receive 0.1 USD or 5 PHP in every unique transations and you will have 2 USD more every 5 unique bills. you have a 10% rebate in every cellphone load you will buy.

Ok that is not big fee at all...and I see many people use it from your region, that means that they are making nice profits for many users they have with everyday transactions.

23 minutes ago, cutecute said:

Well coins.ph is currently my crypto wallet and i can say that it is really easy to use and really convenient, since my entry here in crypto i have been using coins.ph and i didn't face any problem at all. 

same here, since i started in crypto world, i use coins.ph as my wallet with bitcoin, it is easy and convenient to use.

6 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

I don't know if you can use this when you are not a Filipino citizen. You need a Philippine mobile number to get verified. 

Anyone non Filipino tried using this?

The app wallet can be use in the whole south east Asia i have a friend in Taiwan also and he can use the app there.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Ok that is not big fee at all...and I see many people use it from your region, that means that they are making nice profits for many users they have with everyday transactions.

This is the only wallet used here in cryptocurrency, we have ABRA but it has a high fee and just new in the community. the way they get their profit is in conversion. 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

This is the only wallet used here in cryptocurrency, we have ABRA but it has a high fee and just new in the community. the way they get their profit is in conversion. 

I heard about ABRA wallet but I have not tried it yet.
Still I am hoping to have some app where there will be no need for kyc stuff... its my dream 🙂

In Europe there is something similar in Slovenia app called Ellipay

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

I also like the coin ph is very easy to use and easy to use and can be for beginners who are learning in inves coins

THey have their trading platform also which you can practice trading and investment https://app.coins.ph/app/coins-pro

Just now, hexwin said:

I heard about ABRA wallet but I have not tried it yet.
Still I am hoping to have some app where there will be no need for kyc stuff... its my dream 🙂

In Europe there is something similar in Slovenia app called Ellipay

If there will be a legal wallet app like this in one country i am sure that KYC is required due to the

and registration of  the company which tax is implemented.

Just now, Abderrazak19 said:

No this wallet is not a new wallet i know it since 2017

They were launched in public since 2014.

I remember this one was airdropping some amount if i'm not wrong around $10usd (In BTC) their apps was good and have simple & responsive UI, I really recommend this one for people from philipines to use this apps, Cheers!!

• +2 1

Coins.ph wallet looks good and  it can allow you to withdraw flats, l like it and it supports my favorites crypto currencies, I will try this, thanks for sharing the information.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The app wallet can be use in the whole south east Asia i have a friend in Taiwan also and he can use the app there.

Oh, nice to know about that. But if I may just add, onr can use coibs.ph anywhere in the world provided that they have a working mobile number issued by any South East Asian countries.

• +3 1

I just read on the official website, it seems I am lacking information about this, and this wallet has been a long time, maybe because I'm from a different country, so I don't really know this wallet. This wallet is very interesting, we can get free coins

#ProphetInvestor

36 minutes ago, cutecute said:

Well coins.ph is currently my crypto wallet and i can say that it is really easy to use and really convenient, since my entry here in crypto i have been using coins.ph and i didn't face any problem at all. 

Is this wallet fast enough ? I mean when you withdraw your coins from different wallets it could take up to a few hours.Have you faced with something like that?(I am not talking about miners,I am talkin about wallets)

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

Oh, nice to know about that. But if I may just add, onr can use coibs.ph anywhere in the world provided that they have a working mobile number issued by any South East Asian countries.

yes. you can use it in any part of the world once you are registered and verified though, the cash out and cash in will only take place in the allowed country and the bills payment also. but you can send money to your loved ones even you are in U.S.A

3 minutes ago, Drboss said:

No it is not! app is running since 2014. read here more:  https://www.globe.com.ph/about-us/newsroom/partners/coins-ph-anatomy-digital-startup-success.html

3 minutes ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

1. Sign up for an account. 

You will only need to provide a valid email address or a mobile number, as well as a password for your account. 

2. Choose an outlet to cash in

We suggest cashing in through 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, or GCash to receive your funds instantly after payment. For a 100% fee rebate, choose UnionBank online or UnionBank over-the-counter cash in.

3. Enter the amount to cash in

4. Go to the chosen outlet and pay

Your receipt will show specific instructions based on the outlet you choose. If you choose to cash in through 7-Connect, this is an example of the cash in page:

5. Convert Pesos to Bitcoin

Once the funds are in your wallet, click Convert found on the left-hand side of the main wallet screen to convert your Pesos to Bitcoin.

That's it! Your funds will automatically be converted and your Bitcoin wallet would reflect your new balance.

thanks buddy, this is very useful

• +2 2

#ProphetInvestor

30 minutes ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

1. Sign up for an account. 

You will only need to provide a valid email address or a mobile number, as well as a password for your account. 

2. Choose an outlet to cash in

We suggest cashing in through 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, or GCash to receive your funds instantly after payment. For a 100% fee rebate, choose UnionBank online or UnionBank over-the-counter cash in.

3. Enter the amount to cash in

4. Go to the chosen outlet and pay

Your receipt will show specific instructions based on the outlet you choose. If you choose to cash in through 7-Connect, this is an example of the cash in page:

5. Convert Pesos to Bitcoin

Once the funds are in your wallet, click Convert found on the left-hand side of the main wallet screen to convert your Pesos to Bitcoin.

That's it! Your funds will automatically be converted and your Bitcoin wallet would reflect your new balance.

1. 7-11 if you will cash in less than 1,000 then it is a good to use as you dont need to pay extra fee.

2. Cebuana they parted ways with coins.ph and this is not an option now even for cash-out.

we have LBC now which is much faster and has lower fee. 1,000 USD with a fee of 3 USD

3. Mlhuiller is not that fast they have long time for the transaction.

4. Gcash is good and fast but you need to pay  1 percent of the total amount you will cash-in or cash-out!

i have listened about coins ph wallet from my many friends but i really dont like the ui and security of it blockchains web wallet much secure to me.

• +1 1

+1 for coins.ph. its a solid wallet that you can use to send and recieve crypto and at the same time pay for all sorts of bills.

Its mostly targeted for a philippine audience, but it can be really useful regardless of country.

• +2 2

It is an application wallet form Philippines, you can store your virtual money there, it can convert cryptocurrencies to peso. Try exploring it. 

• +1 1

Very interesting new application. where a wallet that he created. but please tell me whether this is very safe and secure, because many scammers who enter the wallet online. thanks.

• +1 1