YObit is the best exchange platform - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bekhruzbek

YObit is the best exchange platform

Hi, dear investors. Today, I want to share with you my opinion about yobit.net which helped me to start my invetsing and exchange career from zero to hero two years ago. Still, I believe yobit almost at 100% because it made me rich. Thank you a lot yobit. Moreover, everything is easy and understandible to any user of this platform. So, let it be your favourite platform to exchange and invest your money in right way!

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Personally, Yobit has opened the doors to many cryptocurrencies and has given me the opportunity to earn easily with its investment box and especially with the airdrops that it has always launched of quality with good rewards, that small capital I have managed to multiply obtaining good earnings, I still can't say I'm rich but I know it's only a matter of time

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

For me, Yobit is one of the best exchanges in the world. I have friends who have made good profits with their investment box and especially with the airdrops that always have a good price

• Useful or interesting 1

I really like yobit, i think the same as you, with yobit you can make money with many features. You can trade your cryptos, invest them on investbox, join campaigns and airdrops. It is so simple and profitable, and dont forget it is really safe to use, so you money wont dissappear. You can withdraw it whenever you want 💚 i truly recommend yobit

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I personally have been using yobit for several months and the truth is that I have never had any problem, for me it is one of the best because it has many sections such as mining, airdrops and much more

Certainly, especially after the launch of the new project Minex, this project is a point of strength and attracting more users. I hope that the situation will remain as it is and every period of time they come up with a new project like the one that I talked about

Of course yes, yobit has all the characteristics that make it the best exchange that we can use, I have witnessed over time the growth that this exchange has had so good, and that for sure in the future it will have much more growth.

• Useful or interesting 2

I agree with you because using the yobit exchanger as the best wallet in this crypto world you can keep your currency ETH etc. safe in this crypto world yobit exchanger.  And among all these exchangers, yobit tie is the best.

How to sell cryptocurrencies on YoBit Exchange?
Step 1:
Click on ‘Trade’ which is at the upper left-hand area of the page.

Step 2:
Now, go to “Market” and select the trading pair you want to trade. For example, if you want to trade BTC for ETH, click on “BTC” in the upper blue bar and select “ETH” in the area below.

Step 3:
To start selling, type in the amount. The system will auto-calculate the price and fee for you. Click on the ‘Sell’ box to continue.

Step 4:
Once you have submitted the order, you can refresh the Trade page to check your balances and the sell orders.

Step 5:
You can also go to Orders or History to view your previous transactions.

YoBit.Net check RN

pls come on 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit is a very good exchange platform, it has good security, you have good cryptocurrencies listed in its exchangue. My opinion is that for many it is the best exchange but for others not.

YOBIT also has numerous good ratings on rating portals such as Trustpilot, Cryptowisser and Bestchange. On these platform, the very good and fast support is especially praised, as well as the enormous number of altcoins that can be purchased.
YoBit has established itself as a leader in the Russian market and is now carrying out a global expansion. More than 166.900 followers on Twitter talk about how YOBIT is not a scam.

Edited by Villa33
  • +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:37 PM, bekhruzbek said:

Today, I want to share with you my opinion about yobit.net which helped me to start my invetsing and exchange career from zero to hero two years ago. Still, I believe yobit almost at 100% because it made me rich. Thank you a lot yobit.

I believe what you said, because yobit has amazing investing plans in the investbox. The plan now starts at $360 and you earn 10% interest everyday! Imagine if someone invested $5000 or $10,000 i think in just a short time he/she will gain a good profit. But we have to be careful because prices can drop anytime!

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

First of all i appreciate you on your brilliant success. I also used yobit exchange and if feel that this exchange is best for old users and as well as for new user. Because this exchange is very easy to used and understandable. It's security is very secure, for more security you can enable google authenticator 2FA and transaction method is very easy and instantly. I like it.  

I share your opinion, yobit is one of the best exchanges, it has a very pleasant and easy-to-use graphical interface. I trust this platform and I already have part of my investments there. I really like the invesbox panel, many times they put 10% yield in some currencies that if you are smart you can sacrifice very good profits.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

My dear friend, at the same cost, I am very happy to belong to the yobit platform since it has given me many opportunities to have cryptocurrencies, therefore for me one of the best platforms
Good luck and big winnings to the whole community
A big greeting

Without the doubt Yobit website exchange platform is one of the best website exchange platform and also I think is better than, because on Yobit we find many option helping us generating some income for free without investing our money. Also their Investbox section is an unique investment without risk (Because of closing your investment at any time). There is not any other platform where you can invest without risk! 

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, you are right, yobit is really good, many of my friends made a lot of money from it, and they didn't encounter any problems, it is a safe and simple exchange, and you can use it easily.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:37 PM, bekhruzbek said:

Hi, dear investors. Today, I want to share with you my opinion about yobit.net which helped me to start my invetsing and exchange career from zero to hero two years ago. Still, I believe yobit almost at 100% because it made me rich. Thank you a lot yobit. Moreover, everything is easy and understandible to any user of this platform. So, let it be your favourite platform to exchange and invest your money in right way!

Yeap bro you're right. Yobit is smart platform for invest and earning on there easy to earn money. Its Different type of earning site to us and we can withdraw this money from many exchanger site with our local currency. So yobit is 100% safe and secure to earn money easily.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:37 PM, bekhruzbek said:

Well most people will stay this is better than that.  It is because they have been operating on this and they don't know much on that so they will prefer this because they know everything about this while that Is also good. I only know about yobit because it's the only exchange that I registered on, and where I made my investment recently. So yobit is my this that's why it's the best for me.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:22 PM, bekhruzbek said:

Hi, dear investors. Today, I want to share with you my opinion about yobit.net which helped me to start my invetsing and exchange career from zero to hero two years ago.  So, let it be your favourite platform to exchange and invest your money in right way!

Yes it's my favourite exchange too😊. Yobit has provided alot of opportunity for members like us. There are features like investbox, V-minning, Robotrade which are very profitable for users and I'm glad to be a yobit user. Also Cryptotalk was launched by yobit, it's helping people like us to share views and learn about Crypto field which itself is great deed. I don't think there are better exchanges for trader than yobit 🙏.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Same thing for me buddy. Yobit has changed the way i've looked into investments and alt coins / tokens from some months ago.

It helped me understanding that i was lacking so much information regarding investments, and when to properly invest at a specific news event that would potentialy change some virtual currencies price.

Basically made me learn more into exchanges environment and i won't regret it now.

Also it provides so much variety of options that i can't express my gratitude and hapiness in just words.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

youbit has certainly proven itself as a good exchanger. It keeps your coins very safe and is able to exchange very quickly. Moreover, the system to withdraw from here is also very beautiful. I have been using youbit for two years and it is very good for me