Yobit excellent exchanger for trading - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bagus09

Yobit excellent exchanger for trading

Yobit exchange is the best exchange for trade .every time yobit team launch very interesting and informative project for their user it is great idea and its security mechanism also strong .I hope so in the future the name of the yobit will be in the best exchange.

• +1 1

yes you are right dear yobit is really good wallet for trading and exchanging because it's one of the best oldest platform for exchanging currency I'm using yobit for a long time the privacy of yobit good than others this is my favorite wallet and trustable I'm always suggest people for this platform 

I am new member here and gain much knowledge from this forum .I think you are saying right yobit exchange is better than other forms. it is trustable and fit for security purposes are financial issues and i will advise we will have to work in this platform.

about the security, i read many topics and all them said that yobit exchange have good security system, but i see one bad point in this exchange, there are many coins in his wallet are for long time in maintenance. 

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings..it is very secure wallet .

Yobit has the Excellency for the years in the trading of the Crypto as well as the national currencies. And the Excellency of the Yobit will be retained for the years and the years to it's users since the year of the 2017.

The platform is very wonderful. I can do a lot of things with it. I trade with it. It is very caring and easy. It can help in understanding the Accor in the forum here and the forum is specific to the platform and this is the most wonderful thing about it

• +1 1

Yes Afcours dear , yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world . I think there are a lot of exchange available in the market but i think yobit is most popular and secure. Yobit is best because it is very easy to use .

Yobit has been clean for many years, while other exchanges even some of the big ones like Kucoin and Binance have been hacked. Other exchanges like Okex and Huobi had their CEOs detained by Chinese police for weeks and for OKEx withdrawals were suspended for months. I don't trust any exchange a lot, and put Yobit to the top, next to Binance and Coinbase.

Yeah, being a newbie in this field I have found Yobit as a guide because I don't feel difficulty while using it even in the first time. It makes me able to withdraw my earnings easily and now I'm thinking to use its other features like trading and investbox. 

Yes absolutely right yobit is the best exchanger site on the Internet and many people are using it. Its great quality is that this site is very safe and secure everyone's accounts are safe here hackers cannot easily hacks there accounts from yobit. Thank you 

Yes my friend you are absolutely right yobit is excellent exchanger for trading yobit exchange has many quality due to these quality yobit is excellent exchange for tradingwe can store many coins it is best security less fee easly understandable no kyc is require 

@Bagus09

yes its UI is not complicated (compared to Binance) and can be considered noobie-friendly. Also, the Chat box is great as I use it a lot to find answers related to the site (bugs, guidance, news..etc)

Yobit suffered a lot of attacks and still do to this day, but with constant upgrading to the platform they managed to improve it and make it reach the best 50 exchanges list. So there is no fear of losing our money there.

Dear the Best crypto trading exchanger .                             1: Best Overall: Coinbase and Coinbase Pro.

2:Best for Beginners: Cash App.

3:Best for Altcoins: Binance.

4:Best Decentralized Exchange

Yobit is really great exchange and it is very safe and secure , there are many coin pairs that you can trade with and they do not charge much and if you are new to crypto currencies I advise you to use the Invest Box, it is a very useful service that Yobit provides for its users and it perfectly safe profiting method all you have to do is choose the right coin to invest in.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, yobit is one of the exchanges that I use the most on a daily basis and it gives me profitability with the some action tasks in investbox and its investment plans, it also has a good security service and it is where I keep my coins, it is also easy to trade because it has a simple interface and easy to use.

My dear friend I am not withdraw money from yobit but as I heard the rate of yobit is very good and its prices is not expensive and it also a trust able platform. 

Based on my opinion I personally think yobit is a nice app and make trading easy with minimal charges. Looking at any excuses, this are the most important things to look at and yobit really has all as well as security.

Yobit is a great exchange to use with so much features and the trading or swapping of coins is done fairly at low fees  and instantly,this is the reason I prefer using it apart from just taking it for payments from our work done here.

Actually there are many more advantages to using the Yobit exchange, it's easy to use for beginners and has many reward features for its users. To transact Cryptocurrency is also quite complete and of course using Yobit is very safe. While there isn't an app we can use, perhaps one of the reasons Yobit doesn't use the app is because it wants to remain an exchange without KYC.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, Bagus09 said:

I think the amount of cryptoactives that exist in this platform is excellent, in turn the platform is very friendly and easy to use for trading and normal exchange operation another positive point is the security of your platform againts hacker attacks.

Yobit is a nice exchange for trading with a very low charges and good security. I'm happy they have many coins to trade with too.

Really yobit is a excellent exchanger. I think cryptotalk make it more popular. Because cryptotalk earning store in yobit exchange.  That's why who works in cryptotalk he must use yobit.  It gives us invest opportunity,  dice opportunity etc. Its fees also low.

Youbet is one of the popular platforms that contains a large amount of currencies, and from the good pairs for trading it is easy to use despite its difference from the well-known system of the platforms, but it contains many options for buying and selling.