Yobit excellent exchanger for trading - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bagus09

Yobit excellent exchanger for trading

I think the amount of cryptoactives that exist in this platform is excellent, in turn the platform is very friendly and easy to use for trading and normal exchange operation another positive point is the security of your platform againts hacker attacks.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

Yobit is a cool exhange, great wallet and has a lot of coins, good service. Excellent security, recomended.❤️

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

55 minutes ago, Bagus09 said:

I think the amount of cryptoactives that exist in this platform is excellent, in turn the platform is very friendly and easy to use for trading and normal exchange operation another positive point is the security of your platform againts hacker attacks.

Of course, in addition to having a large number of cryptocurrencies, it has a good user interface which makes it easy to use.

Yobit exchange has had a good track record since its inception in 2014, both in terms of the exchange of crypto currencies on the market and in terms of its promoted airdrops and the security of the platform against hacker attacks.

Yobit offers a large amount of coins that we can trade easily and withdrawals and deposits are very fast which makes more people come to this site 

Indeed, the yobit platform is one of the best platforms to use as it has a good reputation and easy to use, but what I like most about this platform is the option of the merchant robot, as it saves me a lot of time if you are in my university or in my work

Yobit is one of the better exchanges on the market. Of course, Yobit has its faults like any exchange can. No exchange is perfect. But all in all, Yobit is pretty good & Im happy with it.

When you are looking for a new exchange, always try to find out where it is located in the world, does the country it is located in have good laws concerning trading, what is their KYC policy, etc. Avoid any Exchange that is located in the USA. The USA demands a very invasive KYC policy. Bittrex is located in the USA. They have frozen my account, have demanded KYC conditions that are impossible to do. They have basically stolen my funds. Avoid Bittrex at all costs !!!!!!

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

yes you are right yobit is one of the best  currency exchanger platform available throughout the world it deals with large no of coins support more than 500 tradeable cryptocurrencies also deals with crypto-crypto exchange and crypto fiat moreover security provided by yobit to its users is trusted worldwide osssmmm platform to work with

Exactly you said correctly. Yobit is an excellent platform for all traders because it is simple to use for order book & for filling your orders from order book. Yobit has also function of robot trade & robot automatically makes trades   for profits. I likev Yobit exchanger & its services are very good.

Every time yobit launch to us different kind of projects which is really beneficial to us..  Such as recently vmining projects which accurate a huge popularity for yobit exchange site..  That is why i think if yobit team keep launch this kind of project then sooner or later yobit exchange trading volume will up like myth 🔥               

• +1 1

Yobit is a wonderful and easy-to-use platform in the field of trading, but I like the Binance platform. It is very reliable and safe. You must always look for safety first.

Definitely Yobit is the best exchanger site among all others.Yobit has many good and efficient features and very good with speedy transactions and don't take much time to do it.Most important thing is the security and Yobit assure its users safety and security for their accounts and exchanges.That's why I trust and recommend Yobit to all.

• +2 1

We knows that yobit is the best exchange. I use this exchange from some time. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. You can easy buy and sell any coins from yobit exchange. It is safe and secure exchange. You can easily trading here.

Youbit is a really good exchanger. I have been using youbit for 2 years. I have never had any problem with it. The security system of this exchanger is very good.Also when I withdraw it pays me immediately which I like a lot and its withdrawal fee is much less Everyone can trade on this exchange without any problem and pay immediately so you can all trade on this exchange.

I think cryptotalk makes yobit more popular.  Who use cryptotalk for earning,  he also use yobit.  Multiple currency supports, low fees and exchange with fiat currency makes it special. 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, Bagus09 said:

Of course, Yobit is a good exchange platform because it is very easy to use and it has a good security. There are many coins/tokens in Yobit exchange just as you said, but not all are profitable so we have to be careful to choose the right coins to avoid lose.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes obviously it is the best site for trading even the yobit is launching different  projects for it's popularity and those projects are also very useful for the members so most of the members are using it and trading very good.  I would suggest that yobit lasts forever and keep launching projects for it's betterment. 

In my friend, you made the right decision with me, why is Pete a great money exchanger and you can do a lot of trading this time too. As far as I know about this very movie like you can easily miss any.

I have exchanged on youbit many times youbit is really a good exchanger because I did not face any problem while exchanging exchanger trading fee and much less From my personal experience, there is no better exchanger than this one.

I like Yobit for its good security against hacker attacks, I think it is a strong point and that is why it has not had any problems so far.
The exchange has great variety, although also shitcoin that can give you great gains or great losses, I hope the web interface improves a little, however it is not suitable for scalpers due to the spreads.
Finally it is a great platform with a way to improve.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yobit is a excellent exchange as it gave us some opportunity like the airdrops whenever they would introduce new token like the last airdrop they gave was the DLRS which was very profitable especially if you have a lot of referrals. Also it have a plenty of great features like the investmentbox which I really like because I got interest in what I have invested which is very good since you don't need to do anything but you will still gain profit.

It provides the opportunity to further invest and store your bitcoins. Exchange rates are good and very low fee, and it is the best for me now cos it has lots of trade able coin to exchange.

Youbet is one of the best platforms I have ever used ... in terms of everything
Easy interfaces ... use ... fluidity in work ... and high security against hackers.

• +2 1