How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

On 3/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, Rodela2993 said:

I will use my crypto for trading and investing in Yobit Exchanger because trading or investing in crypto can make a lot of money in a very short period of time.

Before you could start earning more money in  trading and on invest , you should first get to study the basics of trading and crypto in general, crypto is a good place to make money, but not if you have nothing al all, and education is the ,most important to have.

I don't speculate ther earned crypto amd don't use them for investment.After storing some amount,i convert them to fiat currency and use them for daily expenses as because i am student and i have much cost

1 hour ago, Ricardo Walker said:

I don't speculate ther earned crypto amd don't use them for investment.After storing some amount,i convert them to fiat currency and use them for daily expenses as because i am student and i have much cost

Storing your coins for some time could be a big deal now that the market is so down.

It's not speculation. I personally used Bitcoin many time in different ways. Best way is to convert your Bitcoin in dollars and than spend it anywhere you want.

i spend my crypto to sell in sites or facebook or forums to cash in my country and i use it in " bitrefill " site to buy gift cards like steam and XBOX .

I use my cryptocurrency for making a payments and topping up the mobile balance of my personal number. The trading related stuff is good for making money with crypto markets but it is very risky.  Spending the BTC in electronic stores feels good too.

Welcome with me
In fact, I have sums of Bitcoin and Ethereum in the portfolio, but I don't want to spend it on some purchases.
There are many stores that accept encryption as payments
I want to keep cryptocurrencies for the purpose of investing

19 minutes ago, rakhau741 said:

in my country we dont have site and place where we can use bitcoin and cryptocorrency , so i keep them in my wallet untill i get the chance to buy from a site who  can ship to me.

But that is for every country, the only place to keep bitcoin is in your wallet, or do you mean cashing it to fiat?

I don't see if Bitcoin has a particular place where we can spend it there as, basically the Bitcoin which we have can also be exchanged unto real Fiat money, as the internet is not the only place where Bitcoin can be spend easily

I spent my crypto currency when I face any financial problem, like pay bill are any daily needs so I exchange my crypto currency in my local physical currency, and clear my financial problem, really crypto currency change my life, because its gives financial security not borrow any one and solve problems.

The way to make money is the opportunity that got me started to become interested in cryptocurrency, I appreciate it, I really love it when I get used to exchanging forums !

As for me, I don't spend bitcoin, I just collect it now and do some trading sometimes but I'm not planning to buy something with bitcoin but rather I plan to keep it as a long-term investment.

I trade my cryptocurrency and hold them for a long time, I don't spent them anyhow in cryptocurrency and I am here to save for a better profits in the future

We can spend crypto in some websites or services that sell gift cards and we can buy them to buy things offline.

Now I usually only hold coins from Ripple XRP. I really like them to pay on the Amazon site. Not so long ago, Amazon introduced payment for these coins, it’s very convenient for me to pay them, the rates are good enough to buy.

I will spend my crypto earning in trading and holding. I think these two are main sections of cryoto world by which we can earn a lot of money. But all this need more knowledge about that. 

There are days when I see myself in the obligation to spend some of my daily earnings converting cryptocurrencies to my local currency to buy food, personal items among other things but I always try to leave something never to spend it all 

1 hour ago, Fawz said:

For crypt transactions wherever accessible online. I believe crypto transactions are more safe than traditional payments. I buy bitcoin fiat for my year-to-day use too.

Safe but could lead to a loss, like the loss that is hitting many people right now, who bought bitcoin it 7, to 10k.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I pretty much invest 40% of my earnings to investment website, but I make sure I research it before I put my money in.. I get my Returns on investment and manage to make a little or no profit sometimes. I'm searching for ways to maximise the profits. 

For me i don’t spend my crypto because i keep them for a future investment, this is really important for me , i want to learn trading , and invest all my money in trading, i think this is best way to developing my self to a better way.

• +1 1

I have not spent anything yet, they have collected enough money, I'll invest a little, and spend all of the rest in what I need of clothes, perfumes, hours and makeup

Edited by Maroua

Frankly, I do not spend any money, especially when the market is low. I am only storing currencies for a long time and I trade many of these currencies where I can achieve good profits by working in the field of trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, wilbertson said:

Lol you are girl, girls only think of beauty, which is good, but why not spend on something that can be directly purchased with crypto so you fee the actual use of crypto?

We love these things even in heaven and we tend to them a lot. This is the nature of all the women of the earth. You tend to cars and others and we tend to gold and jewelry.

until now I am not spending it but I am thinking about converting it to dollar then I will buy some courses in Udemy or coursera ! because I want to imporve my skills