How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

since i am just a beginner here, i just plan on storing my crypto for a while... i think i won’t use it in paying some stuff on online store... i will just withdraw it and i’m gonna spend my income in school payment or for my daily expenses... like food, clothing, and other stuff...

• +5 1

1 minute ago, Great Commander said:

I use to spend my eanings on trading it. The longer you hold your cryptos increases the chance of getting your coins having a higher value. As I joined crypto, it all stated from faucets. 

Lot of altcoins lost 100% of their value... so I am not sure that keeping all crypto will worth more and have higher value in future... 
Bitcoin can also go up and down

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I have not yet used cryptocurrencies, in the true sense of the currency, that is to use cryptocurrencies for the purchase of goods or services. I'm at the stage where I just buy.

• +5 1

I usually exchange btc for fiat money and for online shopping such as buying a steam wallet code or buying a game

I let them rest for a while waiting to get some small profit enough for my daily expenses. I exchange them to dollars, then sell them for fiat money.

49 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

i use the altcoins to pay almost anything from phone top-ups to products on amazon to grocery shopping, how? I use 2 methods a rechargeable debit card with bitcoin, and then i do also bank transfer to my account from the various exchanges

I'm doing exactly the same. Had some alts in the past that I spend on nonsense stuff ☠️ but I'm currently spending profits on paying electricity/water/gas bills, grocery ...

15 minutes ago, Anthny said:

I also use that application. It's so convenient for buying cellphone load. But I didn't know how to transfer my coins to Coins.ph. Can you tell me how so that I can transfer them? Thank you in advance.

There are only 4 coins they are being handle now Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin cash.

Every coins has their own address and you will see it if you go on that coin and click receive. the QR code will open and the address of the wallet under it. 

And the good thing is if you will send to other app user any kind of coin you dont need to pay any fee! its free!

@Anthny i just edited my post so i can answer you and not to have off-topic on this thread!

You can do it by simple converting your bitcoin to php. go to btc wallet and click convert! enter the desire amount you want then it i will go there. BTW you can also send your bitcoin from other wallet to your php address so it will comes to you already in Peso.

Edited by cryptokram

I am an African, and I am yet to see a place in my country where Bitcoin is accepted. Even as the country is among the top 7 countries with active bitcoin account in the world. Millions of people still don't know about it at the moment here.

The only thing available here are local shops that will change your Bitcoin into local currency at a good and cheap rate. I am yet to see a place to pay with Bitcoin, although I know it is going to happen soon.

I usually cancel with Dash in Venezuela there is a community promoting the use in establishments where you can buy from juices, household items, clothes and cell phones, at the same time because you do not require a smart phone since you can pay through messages from text so there are no excuses for not using it.

29 minutes ago, lucashunter said:

I am an African, and I am yet to see a place in my country where Bitcoin is accepted. Even as the country is among the top 7 countries with active bitcoin account in the world. Millions of people still don't know about it at the moment here.

The only thing available here are local shops that will change your Bitcoin into local currency at a good and cheap rate. I am yet to see a place to pay with Bitcoin, although I know it is going to happen soon.

Most other countries are in same postion.
Maybe they have more places where they can spent Bitcoin and crypto,
but so small number of people don't even know that Bitcoin and crypto exists worldwide

My crypto is still enough for internet costs, so it's not enough for other costs, because all of my crypto is still stuck

Just now, hexwin said:

Most other countries are in same postion.
Maybe they have more places where they can spent Bitcoin and crypto,
but so small number of people don't even know that Bitcoin and crypto exists worldwide

That is the major problem that I have noticed. If there are no way to spend Bitcoin to buy real world services and products it will be hard for the mainstream to adopt it. Well I am working on a creating a crypto shop that sells online goods and services where people can pay with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.

Other crypto will be added as time goes on.

The website is https://www.6600naira.com/btc-shop/

1 minute ago, lucashunter said:

That is the major problem that I have noticed. If there are no way to spend Bitcoin to buy real world services and products it will be hard for the mainstream to adopt it. Well I am working on a creating a crypto shop that sells online goods and services where people can pay with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.

Other crypto will be added as time goes on.

The website is https://www.6600naira.com/btc-shop/

Good luck with that website. I hope you will have success.

My suggestion for you is to always ask everyone in any shop ...do they accept Bitcoin and cryprto.
One day you may find out that some of them starts to accept it 

I use crypto to pay bills, water, electricity, and cable TV, besides that I sometimes buy coffee at Starbuck with a few satoshi if there is a discount. cryptocurrencies are very helpful

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

personally, i think if i cash out my payment, i want to spend it for clothes, foods, also in school related stuff... i am happy that i have the opportunity to join crypto market... (shout out to my friend who invited me here) ohh and i will also share my earnings with that friend of mine who help me to join in this forum... so there’s that... and yeah..

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

For me brother, i sell btc directly to my friends, who decide to enter to the world of trading in cryptocurrencies, i spend it in some of my faucets, i replenish it every month, also in the last two years i buy a hard drive of 1500 Gb, with some XRP, i can't remember how much it cost me, because there was the shipping also to pay, but the experience was good.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

7 minutes ago, iqram7970 said:

Using crypto I bought an iphone from usa. I send btc to my friend and he send me iphone 11 pro max. So I can use crypto it's not a problem at all. You can convert your crypto into usd by the help of coinbase as well. In Venezuela you can eat fast food  or shopping or any other things by using crypto.

Nice to hear this.
In Slovenia, Euorope whole country is full of places where you can  buy with crypto and Bitcoin. They have their system Elipay and everything is very easy

Edited by hexwin

Just like my fellow Filipino already said, I use my ETH to pay utility and telecom bills. I also use it to buy plane tickets (Air Asia and Philippine Airlines) and to reload my RFID (use to pay toll fee in the expressway). I  also use crypto to pay my insurance policy and UB credit card. 

I can do all that using coins.ph app.

6 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

Just like my fellow Filipino already said, I use my ETH to pay utility and telecom bills. I also use it to buy plane tickets (Air Asia and Philippine Airlines) and to reload my RFID (use to pay toll fee in the expressway). I  also use crypto to pay my insurance policy and UB credit card. 

I can do all that using coins.ph app.

Interesting... looks like you have more adoption than most other countries in the world.
What percentage are they charging for all this?  I mean coins.ph

I've used crypto to gamble on different websites and to play some fantasy sports games but I am not really sure you would call that spending. I am buying or gambling with crypto on something that many use cash to do but other than that I have only bought gold bars using BTC.

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Interesting... looks like you have more adoption than most other countries in the world.
What percentage are they charging for all this?  I mean coins.ph

They don't charge anything except the bank transaction fees. They even give a certain percentage rebates.

By using crypto currency in paying my credit card, I can say that I use basically crypto in my daily life. :)

Just now, BitTyro said:

They don't charge anything except the bank transaction fees. They even give a certain percentage rebates.

By using crypto currency in paying my credit card, I can say that I use basically crypto in my daily life. 🙂

Great stuff!
I am happy to hear this, and I wonder why they don't expand more in other parts of the world?
Maybe they need some partners and more funding to make them global.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Great stuff!
I am happy to hear this, and I wonder why they don't expand more in other parts of the world?
Maybe they need some partners and more funding to make them global.

I think they can't do that just yet because of the regulations in different countries. Coins.ph is fully regulated by Philippine Central Bank.

4 hours ago, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Maybe for every day maybe not, but for a few weeks maybe i've spent it gambling or playing in the trading market. If my favorite place to accept bitcoin might still be to use local services in my country like Indodax.

2 minutes ago, Drboss said:

No, I not only speculate when holding bitcoin, I often buy various needs such as followers and SMM balances, I also often buy minimarket balances using bitcoin. I guess everyone is not just speculating for now, my favorite is coins.ph, how about you?

Oh, unexpectedly but quite a worthy project. You showed me I was delighted, but for my country it will work fine and I will advise investors of my circle, it may come in handy on a trip. I use my priority and also replenish ballans, but for other purposes, confidentially

• +1 2