How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I only use bitcoin and alts for payments when there is no other option that I can pay with that, because I prefer to keep my crypto currencies and use them for trading until I cash out, some of the websites that I charge my account with crypto are https://justanotherpanel.com/ and another website that I buy VPN services from it

Nope, i didn't speculate it i use bitcoin Mostly for paying some internet bill and pulse on the local exchange in my country that accepts bitcoin, If you mean everyday needs and exchanged into local currency in my country, my favorite triv.co.id.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

You can sell them to dollars or convert them to your country's currency
And then you can spend it on what you want

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

4 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

You can sell them to dollars or convert them to your country's currency
And then you can spend it on what you want

I did not ask for that... I asked for direct crypto spending.

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

i need to transfer then into APP wallet which is COINS.PH and i can buy cellphone load using it.

I can also pay bills and send Fiat to my friends and family. i can also use it in buying game credits.

That is interesting. Are you actually using this on regular basis or only sometimes?

14 minutes ago, lacusc62 said:

No, I not only speculate when holding bitcoin, I often buy various needs such as followers and SMM balances, I also often buy minimarket balances using bitcoin. I guess everyone is not just speculating for now, my favorite is coins.ph, how about you?

In past I mostly did speculations, but recently they started to open more shops and places that accepts crypto directly. I mostly use other coins for spending like Ethereum, and I mostly hold my Bitcoins.
I use ETH also for betting sometimes.

19 minutes ago, dhemasm said:

Nope, i didn't speculate it i use bitcoin Mostly for paying some internet bill and pulse on the local exchange in my country that accepts bitcoin, If you mean everyday needs and exchanged into local currency in my country, my favorite triv.co.id.

Great to hear that you are using it in real life

23 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I only use bitcoin and alts for payments when there is no other option that I can pay with that, because I prefer to keep my crypto currencies and use them for trading until I cash out, some of the websites that I charge my account with crypto are https://justanotherpanel.com/ and another website that I buy VPN services from it

Cool. I also know some VPNs and hosting that can be paid with crypto, and email service as mailfence

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I had dinner with bitcoin once, and spend bitcoin in a lot of way because you know bitcoin is legal here and there are some places where I can spend bitcoin. Also purchased a lot of services with bitcoin and still using bitcoin for service purpose.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I had dinner with bitcoin once, and spend bitcoin in a lot of way because you know bitcoin is legal here and there are some places where I can spend bitcoin. Also purchased a lot of services with bitcoin and still using bitcoin for service purpose.

Nice one.
I hope you did not pay a lot Bitcoins for that dinner, like that Pizza guy long time ago 😂

3 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

Yeah, I did that in the early months of 2019 bu for now I will be holding my cryptos for the coming months leading to may 2020. Honestly, am expecting the bull run so I am accumulating. Here in my country, I once visited a shop that accepts Bitcoin and the owner also buy BTC with a good rate.

Are they accepting other coins or only Bitcoin.

I noticed that there are more and more crypto ATMs worldwide but still small number compared to fiat ATMs

• +5 1

I try not to do it as often as I would like. First of all, Bitcoin is an investment. As for the removal, I do not think about it yet. Long-term prospects are much better than short-term prospects. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

In my country bitcoin is still illeagal. But our government is thinking about it's legality.  And i m holding my coins now. Sometimes I sell them p2p who needs it. I can't spend my coins rather i lose them while trading 😁

• +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is interesting. Are you actually using this on regular basis or only sometimes?

Regular, my monthly bills are covered and paid by crypto currency

every time who ask me for money from my parents i just need to use the wallet and they can get the money through money remittances (fee: 0.4 USD) or i will deposit it to their bank (free).

i use the altcoins to pay almost anything from phone top-ups to products on amazon to grocery shopping, how? I use 2 methods a rechargeable debit card with bitcoin, and then i do also bank transfer to my account from the various exchanges

• +5 2

16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Regular, my monthly bills are covered and paid by crypto currency

every time who ask me for money from my parents i just need to use the wallet and they can get the money through money remittances (fee: 0.4 USD) or i will deposit it to their bank (free).

That is cool. It is good to hold Bitcoin, but it is even better if we hold and spend our crypto.
If nobody spends, how can we expect mass adoption.

15 minutes ago, lacusc62 said:

Yea, it seems like mass adoption has started everywhere, various merchants have started to accept bitcoin even though this market is very violatile, I hope more and more people will accept cryptocurrency in the future. Betting for eth? I suppose on some dapps?

I don't think we are still in mass adoption,  but things are moving slowly.

Betting with ETH can be done on many betting platforms like Sportsbet.io and many others

Just now, bitcoin-shark said:

i use the altcoins to pay almost anything from phone top-ups to products on amazon to grocery shopping, how? I use 2 methods a rechargeable debit card with bitcoin, and then i do also bank transfer to my account from the various exchanges

Great to hear. How did you connected debit cards with crypto?

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is cool. It is good to hold Bitcoin, but it is even better if we hold and spend our crypto.
If nobody spends, how can we expect mass adoption.

i dont spend bitcoin in paying then, i always choose Ethereum and bitcoin cash. we also have XRP and this is the first crypto i always spend to buy things or pay bills. i always save any bitcoin i get from the bounty or earnings. 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

i dont spend bitcoin in paying then, i always choose Ethereum and bitcoin cash. we also have XRP and this is the first crypto i always spend to buy things or pay bills. i always save any bitcoin i get from the bounty or earnings. 

You are thinking same as me my friend. I am spending my Ethereum, and I have some Bcash also 🙂

Mostly I am holding my Bitcoin as store of value and spending altcoins

Edited by hexwin
  • +5 1

there are already so many card issuing companies that offer this service, that is, to associate a wallet altcoin (btc, eth) to card such as wirex, 2ghether, epayments

Edited by bitcoin-shark
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

there are already so many card issuing companies that offer this service, that is, to associate a wallet altcoin (btc, eth) to card such as wirex, 2ghether, epayments

Problem with them is they are not working in every country or they have higher fees, so I don't use any of them.  There are also some cases where banks are not allowing that usage.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, bitcoin-shark said:

here are already so many card issuing companies that offer this service, that is, to associate a wallet altcoin (btc, eth) to card such as wirex, 2ghether, epayments

yes there are some but the main problem is the fee they are paying, as for me i dont need to pay any fee, to be honest i am earning spending my crypto. every paid bills transaction i am doing i earned 0.1 USD and 10percent rebate in buying cellphone loads.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

You are thinking same as me my friend. I am spending my Ethereum, and I have some Bcash also 🙂

Mostly I am holding my Bitcoin as store of value and spending altcoins

We are just someone who knows and understand bitcoin the way it is and how will it grow in the future.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I bought eBay gift card with my crypto coins.Last time o bought it one week ago.It is so good at least we can spend it in this was.I hope we can use it directly

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, Grace said:

I bought eBay gift card with my crypto coins.Last time o bought it one week ago.It is so good at least we can spend it in this was.I hope we can use it directly

I did not know this is possible...
How did you buy eBay gift card with crypto? On Ebay website or on some other place?

Did you used Bitcoin or any other altcoin for this?

1 minute ago, igglybuff said:

I only spend cryptocurrencies to buy food, for now it is my highest priority.

I like localbtc because there are many bitcoin options to other platforms, but I would like to find one where they charge less fees and have more alternatives..

Great to hear that. we need more websites like localbtc.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Mostly i would sell it in local bitcoin and take for my expenditure..

From today am planning to buy a few coins and start holding.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, lacusc62 said:

Yes, I understand what you mean, it might still be a long way, but as you say, it goes slowly but surely, I hope this will happen quickly and sportbetting, I seem to have heard it, I will check this one, thank you for the information.

No problem, and I am glad if I helped with information.
sportsbet.io is only one of many platforms that accept crypto and they are a sponsor for Watford FC in EPL

Edited by hexwin
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I did not know this is possible...
How did you buy eBay gift card with crypto? On Ebay website or on some other place?

Did you used Bitcoin or any other altcoin for this?

Yes,I guess i bought with bitcoin last time.You simply buy the gift card and You use it as paypal money.It is so good!You should try it too

• +5 1

I don`t have any places which accept cryptocurrencies, so I change them into fiat and pay with it. Also I save up some money and wait for opportunities to spend it

• +5 1

I use to spend my eanings on trading it. The longer you hold your cryptos increases the chance of getting your coins having a higher value. As I joined crypto, it all stated from faucets. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

I keep my bitcoins on my wallets and on exchanges. Of course I don't pay them anywhere because I expect higher prices and don't spend bitcoins. And there are no such places to accept payment in bitcoins. I am now thinking of putting my bitcoins at interest in Lending on some exchanges

• +5 1