How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

Most of time  want to collect, but in some case i can draw it. Because to fill human need we can use bitcoin . So in this way i can use this bitcoin. Because i think when i have bitcoin in my hand then i can start trading which is more profitable then other. Because we can make more monwy when we know about how to start trading. But when some issue which can be solve with my earning then i can use it. So otherwise i would like to hold in my wallet.

Hello, As for me, I convert bitcoin to Litecoin (because the bitcoin withdrawal fee is considered less than the bitcoin withdrawal fee), then I sell it to dollars in order to spend money on my education expenses as I study at the university's Department of Electronic Engineering.

• +3 1

Hello
I haven't spent it yet because it is still very little and does not buy anything now, but in the future i have another plan, which is to buy and sell, and this depends on the movement of currencies up and down, and perhaps in the distant future i will invest it in another way, such as trading in it with some companies taking cryptocurrencies instead of tangible currencies.

My dear friend, so far, I have not thought about spending any of the bitcoin coins that I have. Now I am collecting the currency for a time that I see that I am making big profits and putting it on the market. This is the plan I think of

• +2 1

I would really like to thank crypto because with my gains from crypto I was able to travel to 3 different countries and sit back and relax without spending a dime if my salary. Also bought some home utilities with crypto gains.

This is only depends upon you that where you want to spend the cryptocurrency . if you wannt to do this so you firstly converted it in dollars and then withdrawl according to your own country currency .

There are not hotels or stires that accept crypto but I've been making payments for a car from trading profits and I hope to see bitcoin being stable around 9k for a while so alts can finally explode and we see some good gains.

• +3 1

Hello dear, when I acquire cryptocurrencies, I convert them into a dollar, and keep half of the balance for trading and withdraw the other half to cover my own expenses and needs, and I may buy what I lack of electrical gadgets.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am earning the cryptocurrency on this forum and I am investing these currencies on my educational expenses and my hostel expenses so what about you

• +4 1

I as of now use encryption to purchase credit on my cell phone, and I have likewise done disconnected business with my companions who are additionally proficient at digital currencies, ie I worked together and paid with cryptographic money, that was generally excellent. I figure digital forms of money can be essential for our every day lives without issue.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

First I convert it into crypto currency, after converting then I use to  buy my needs, like buying foods etc most of the time I collect crypto currency because when it will more then I will take my favorite bike. it helps me alot.

There is no business that accepts encrypted currencies, so some members change and pay legal marks. I also save some money and wait for opportunities to spend it, and that is also a good thing to earn a little profit, but that requires some experience and thanks

I use bitcoin now days more often in so many place like buying digital item from some websites because in my country paypal is not available. I mostly buy coins or special offers for game and other things. I also buy some premium app accounts from some vendor who sell it in bulk then i resell them and make money from it 😉 

• +2 1

Earning in cryptocurrencies has given me the possibility of making payments in some agencies that accept, this makes the purchase easy without complications, for example in clothing stores and mobile stores among other places and I used them.

• +2 1

I spend bitcoin in many services, for example I buy some gift cards, top up my phone, or investing in some honest sites with a little experience of course, maybe there will be more places to spend my profits. 

In general, I do not withdraw my cryptocurrencies but rather use them for investment, I withdraw some money every month to buy my needs, I also like to buy electronic products with cryptocurrencies and I see it very smooth and fun, as I buy game cards and subscriptions to electronic platforms and the like.

• +2 1

Ad we are studen we mostly spend our cryptocurrency income in buying school equipment and materials that will make us get more knowledge to participate in different sector of getting more money in the whole world.

In fact there are a lot of things that you can spend your cryptocurrencies on, but for me, I sometimes make some simple investments, such as buying some new cryptocurrencies, which many experts predict that their price will rise and I store them, or I contact one of the brokers in order to transfer currencies to him in return Send banknotes to my personal account

We spend crypto  income in places where their accept it very well and we also encouraged other peoples that are selling should start accepting this can of digital currency when their come to purchase with it because of it security.

• +1 1

Some of the times I make investments on some of the websites and I buy some of the packages on websites with the help of the cryptocurrency and also I pay for something to the foreign countries with it

I usually cancel with Dash in Venezuela there is a community promoting the use in establishments where you can buy from juices, household items, clothes and cell phones, at the same time because you do not require a smart phone since you can pay through messages from text so there are no excuses for not using it. 

• +2 1

I use crypto for paying online worldwide. it's make my life very easier. I love to buy small coins and hold it for future. I use crypto for trading also. I use also betting for sport.

I am spending the bitcoin currency that I get through working in the forum in buying some currencies and leaving them for a period of time, I am in the process of investing

In paying the expenses and daily expenses, because I consider the profit of this forum an additional work, so my friend, I cannot trade because I spend everything in light of this high cost of living.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

It depends upon you that where you want to spend them.. Thare are a lot of shops which deals in bitcoins so if you want to purchase any commodity or any other materials then vists such a shops and enjoy your earnings, but if you want to save them in your wallet then it's also a good choice, whenever you think that this amount is good for investing your money then invest them I to youbit invest box, so that you can receive a good profit on daily basis. Thanks. 

• +1 1