How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I spend cryptocurrency in various services on the Internet, it's great that almost every store has the opportunity to spend my cryptocurrency.

41 minutes ago, Nasir999 said:

I prefer to keep my cryptocurrency for future purpose. Because it can increase in rate anytime, so it will be my advantage in such time. Though trading it isn't a bad idea but will love to store first. My opinion.

This is also good, the main thing is to sell your cryptocurrency on time so that the price is not very low.

I spend my earn to meet my daily needs.I am a student and I need money to fulfill my needs.I don't want to put burden on my parents .so I earn to help them.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Dude it is good thing to store your Bitcoins in wallet and do trading and investing with it but if like I need some money for my daily life routine so I withdraw my money and convert into fiat currencies and utilise it 

• +4 1

I store cryptocurrencies that I get from this forum because I want to collect good capital in order to work in trading, but sometimes I need to withdraw some of my cryptocurrencies in order to cover some expenses

I never got to spend crypto as crypto, there is no store accepting it, but I hope that someday crypto would grow strong enough to be accepted in stores in my country.

Of course, it is not necessary to spend cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, on a daily basis, I spend it on a monthly basis or only when needed, if I need some extra money to buy some things I convert Bitcoin into a role and then spend it.

• +2 1

To my own understanding through my research I was able to understand that cryptocurrency is yet to be accepted worldwide but its better you first convert the coin to paper currency before spending and is the easiest way to spend so far 

I never spend crypto for any purpose, I just trade cryptocurrency on exchanges and convert it to fiat. In my opinion, using crypto for trading or investing is more profitable when compared to crypto for buying goods. Everyone's goal in cryptocurrency must be the same as mine because everyone wants to use cryptocurrency as a source of profit.

• +1 1

You have designated wallet for receiving and sending bitcoin and other  crypto currencies just as you have your bank accounts for receiving fiat currency and the good news now is some companies are now accepting crypto currency as means of payment for services rendered or goods bought 

Yes i also have bitcoin in my wallet and i rearly  use them because i really need bitcoin. But recently i have done purchase from Amazon by using these coins. It was my last purchase

It seems very few persons are spending cryptocurrency in real life activities like paying bills, purchasing something, having coffee or paying rent etc. This is very ridiculous that within 10 years of the cryptocurrency journey, we still can't spend BTC for day to day life. Will it ever be? I believe it will but the economic condition will also change with that which may also cause inflation.

In fact, it is a matter that depends on the circumstances I am ordering, in the event that I need money, I withdraw Bitcoin and dispose of it, whether for my university studies or anything else, but if I do not have to, I keep it and do trading, I do not have favorite sites that accept Bitcoin buying because delivery to My country is banned in most of these sites so I do not buy from the Internet

I use my bitcoins for trading. When invest them and when the price increase than i sell them and get benefit. I use this money to pay my bills. This money help me to become financially strong. I also save some coins and for the opportunity to spend it.

I don't really want to spend my cryptocurrencies on other things. As much as possible, I'm not using my cryptos for buying anything except for buying or trading other cryptocurrency. It is because the price of crypto is too volatile that you might actually more than what you actually think.

Hello, my friend. I'll earn money by working in crypto currency and I'll spend time earning knowledge. I'll do this in my free time along with my studies. I will learn and I will do better later. Then We will learn about investment. I'll invest. I'll make money. Thank you.

I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have not enough money from the cryptocurrency I earn just a little amount and I spent it on my daily expenses that is really beneficial for me thank you so much

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

I invest everything I am earning in the forum in yobit and the investbox and I also invest in long-term purchases of cryptocurrencies, so far BTC has been my best option to have income, but of course everyone spends their money differently but I always invest .

• Useful or interesting 1

This can be done for online purchases without any doubt being these the pages that accept cryptocurrencies at least in my country but nevertheless to buy currency I use binance or yobit in all cases they are my favorite platforms.

• +2 1

I haven't earned anything yet. I will definitely tell you when I earn something from this forum. It is my 2nd week here. 

I will reply you back with proper details once I get payment. 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, selfmade said:

I never got to spend crypto as crypto, there is no store accepting it, but I hope that someday crypto would grow strong enough to be accepted in stores in my country.

But when you are selling your crypto currencies to fiat currencies and using it to physical life, that's also is some kind of spending your crypto although you don't spend them directly to purchase your needs.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I haven't received my first payment yet.  So no btc has come to me yet.  However, I am not willing to spend if I get btc.  Currency is more prevalent in all countries except some countries.😒😒 In many countries btc has been declared illegal again. 😞😞 So I wonder why I, others will not dare or desire to buy something with btc. But I convert from btc to money, I want to buy something of my choice 😊😊

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 5:06 PM, Tahu38 said:

I haven't received my first payment yet.  So no btc has come to me yet.  However, I am not willing to spend if I get btc.  Currency is more prevalent in all countries except some countries.😒😒 In many countries btc has been declared illegal again. 😞😞 So I wonder why I, others will not dare or desire to buy something with btc. But I convert from btc to money, I want to buy something of my choice 😊😊

Of course for the country which bitcoin is illegal you cannot dare to purchase something using bitcoin, maybe if you buy things with bitcoin to someone who using bitcoin illegal like you. 

• +3 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

This platform is providing us Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And I am spending my earnings from this website by paying my tuition fees and educational expenses. Also I am supporting my family financially.