Fake Exchanges Discussion - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake Exchanges Discussion

It is very important to talk about that because many people have lost their funds while trying to make transactions on unknown exchange site not knowing that it is scammers

The problem is that not all exchanges have real volumes, so some smaller exchanges make trading volume trading higher by attracting traders through the technique of bot trading. General Chat Chat LoungSo be careful in arbitration, check first before depositing funds, whether these exchanges have real volumes or fake volumes .If we talk about fake exchanges we are talking about fake volumes, it can be dangerous for traders to volunteer often. As we know, the arbitrator seeks profit from the difference in price of each exchange...

On 2/14/2020 at 5:49 AM, Nafiz426 said:

Investors are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, affecting investment, and many parties suffer. I always use well-known exchanges, fake exchanges really annoy us who are in cryptocurrency

Every investor are afraid about those exchange who use fake volume to bring more traders, that's why we should search for any exchange and don't use new exchange untile they have a good reputation because in the beginning we can't really know

3 hours ago, palbthala said:

I suppose within the occasion which you employ the arbitrage from binance to bittrex or bittrex to huobi you can not have this difficulty with faux volume,they can't play along with his notoriety like that.

Yes Binance and Bittrex don't put a fake volume it's a big and trusted exchange, specially if we can do a arbitrage trading , Huobi exchange too it's a big but not like the first one the volume it's little bit lower 

There are many fake exchanges and coins, you can know them by their popularity or by searching them in biggest and different trading sites like yonit, binance, hitbtc and coinmarketcap.. If they will be listed on all this exchanges then you can trust them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 19.02.2020 at 02:14, laydireas said:

Fake Bitcoin Transaction Generator. ... Generating a lot of fake transactions as an exchange sounds like an easy ... The faking of trading volumes is an area of extensive discussion. SEND 100 BTC FAKE BITCOIN TRANSACTION 2019 PROOF 2. In this scam, the ... In a similar vein to phishing scams, keep an eye out for fake bitcoin exchanges. But regarding ...

That is genuine but most dealers dont need controls. But that's the as it were way that government will direct charge and be legitimate. in that case the exchanges will all be recorded and paid. Which Fake volumes will be gone in this way.

you mention a good topic brother 
90% of the daily volume is done by bots and not real , so if any one want to do arbitrage they will lose their capital 
so trading normal is better choice 
always be in the top 10 exchange and do not try another new exchange 

15 hours ago, Zukizukizuki said:

volumes are causing disingenuous to the space. By the way, I believe they offer API. A slight purpose of bottle substantiate us right. solely neediness to acquire the entire usd of the exchanges they hold in the list 😁

I am sorry, but I did not understand what exactly your destination is. Can you explain to me more what you meant by space? Thank you

On 12/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

There are many face exchangers in the online world who aren't really.They will show you a lot of profit at first but will not give you that amount of profit after work.

Yes, we have the likes of IDAX exchange site which is always sending me a message in my email that  I have some funds with them but I don't

Yes due to a high volume of exchange website i expect there is many fake exchange will apprear and don't do thier promises to thier users so may close soon for that reason 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:20 PM, kamalnewaz said:

Fake exchanges  its the danger matter for all of users, what destroys people mental power to do more work, to earn money from here, so we have to be more conscious regarding this and we have to know the more and more.          

Fake exchange is very dangerous I will never forget the exchange that I lost my money, if I remember it pain me alot, this forum is here to help us recover what we lose. 

You should avoid using exchange sites as soon as possible if there are some very suspicious activities. If your support tickets are getting deleted without answering, if deposited assets are not reflecting on your hot wallets, if withdraw request is not processed there , go away.

Another person who's going to be a get good at in the subject of the usb ports in addition to set up cases will clearly easily redundant this screen by a different deal, When i utilized to possibly be just about jammed with the deal that may be pretty much a lot like bitfinex, and so most of us have to be aware to be able.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Always use reputed exchanges only.

Only the way to go, rather than risk your funds on unknown, unfamiliar, sketchy exchanges that has no online sources of feedback other than a few fake reviews.

Caring about your funds involves picking out an exchange to trust your funds with.

3 hours ago, Hamk said:

It wouldn't work you hardly find a coin that has that arbitrage opportunity.

Many time i try differnt portal to make exchange but at the end i see my balance less than what i have because of big exchange times so the balance go down the currency also go down i prefer to keep all currency as the same 

very considerable volume of people in Turkey with fake defrag systemroot the name of an existing stock. No one listened in the forums hundreds of times, although this site was said to be scam This kind of stock exchange is doing an application called wash trade by providing fake volume information and burned its victims from places like coinmarketcap.If you do not want to be defrauded by these types of exchanges, choose stock markets that have been in the market for a long time (yobit binance bithumb) and have few complaints. Do not keep your money in the stock exchanges, but mostly store your personal wallet with the secret key. 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:04 AM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

luckily for us it is pretty easy to avoid fake exchanges by simply putting his name on internet and you will find a lot of reviews.

if you find nothing then it is a fake exchange

if you find bad and good opinions then probably it is fake

if you find a lot of info and positive comments it is a real exchange

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

Yes i have experienced this already. There are many of arbitrage channels on telegram which have fake exchanges also. They have worked nicely for some months and after some time they became scam and stole the funds of peoples.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The question for me remains on how to recognize fake exchanges. What i currently do is using only big established exchanges to prevent loss of money by unknown fake exchanges.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

In the present digitalisation scenario we as a user will see lots of exchanges available in the internet but most of them are not general and are off fake activities so we should not trust any such exchange without researching of it and without considering the reviews and responses of it.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:11 PM, Towker said:

Actually,we see that 90% of coins are fake and they are not doing anything, same can be said for exchanges.an exchange with false volume only makes traders waste their time and money.thanks.

In fact, the percentage is lower than that set by you, but I believe that the majority of currencies in the market are now quorums and they have no real business or project in the ground and they must be deleted.

It is possible tо detect wash trading from the outside, Ong noted. Lооking at the trade history and order bоok of exchanges, оne can notice certain patterns and see that something fishy is gоing on However, it’s rare tо hear manipulators оpenly discuss their trade, for оbvious reasоns.

Exchange is the transfer goods for cash from person to another, these goods can be in different form. Fake is absent of quality in a commodity. When you you colide the two together you will see that is all about fake coins for business with out required Percentage.

14 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Like we see that 90% of coins are fake and they are not doing anything, same can be said for exchanges.

Most of them are full of bots and fake volume.

Not all platforms are swap because it is not easy to build a swap platform and get real traders, but indeed there are platforms that manipulate liquidity.