Hold LTC or sell now? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Hold LTC or sell now?

I think that all crypto will be going down until end of January so we need to be patient and wait for good news and only then price will increase 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/30/2019 at 1:21 PM, myaccount1 said:

hi everyone today i wan to ask a question about that i have 2 litecoin and i have bought it when the price was .006 btc so now the price is .00644 btc. So do i sell it now or wait it more?

This is the time when we buy the coins because this time coins values are so much low and we should buy the coins this time and sell it when price is high. This time crypto market will go up so much and almost ETH will go up also and also other crypto coins and this time ETH will touch the 2000$ so safe your coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:41 PM, Nicecrypto said:

This is not even the time to sell anything as far as am concerned as there is still good potential for growth unless you don't believe in market thrend I say you HODL you litcoins some more. 

Just wait and take an advantage when the price is Go Higher than what youve said...Just Hold and earn more to trade it when you have more crypto..Goodluck and godblesss

7 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Keep on holding, market is in bear holding if you sell now you will lose your profit, so hold for sometime

I think it is better if she sell it now and buy again at the bottom because i think litecoin will keep falling until bitcoin able to recover.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

No don't sell it now I think after bitcoin halving ltc will go up and then you can sell it but set stop loss and the target to make profit in it study about Litcoin charts at what price that was 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:15 PM, Luv4me said:

That is also an advice. She can sell it if she already has some profit to take from the current market price

Selling in profit is the best rather than wanting more profit then unexpectedly the price down so you waste the chance of having a profit so it is really advisable to take profit once there is a chance.

It is a good coin, if you surf the song, you just need to reach the goal of selling it, no need to ask what to do, and long-term hold is less or less to ignore it x2.
good luck

holding litecoin is really risky at that level. price is pretty cheap 35. good for buyers and it attracts litecoin buyers to put money into it. however it may go to 20 to 10$ below. also can go to 200$ within a year. i think holding is not a bad decision however as a movement of market, if people feel risky then they may sell their coins to minimize loses.

1 minute ago, Jackmil said:

I suggest you do HODL on your LTC. Because if you sell it now you will lose money. You must be more patient until the increase occurs.

Yeah you are right holding ltc now is good but when you have good skills of trading and good amount of ltc then you need to start day trade with ltc.

It is good for you to do selling of litecoin because the sustainability and longterm invest in it is seems not favourable. because it is not like bitcoin that it give u good profit in short term instability.

This is not time to sell litecoin but it is the best time to buy and hold only because it is already dump so I think this is the time to be pumped

15 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

This is not time to sell litecoin but it is the best time to buy and hold only because it is already dump so I think this is the time to be pumped

i think for me litecoin has been a shitcoin ever since their halving and the coin started dumping regularly and doesnt seem it will stop till it hit 450k satoshi.

Litecoin is backed by the Litecoin Core development team and the Litecoin Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission “to advance Litecoin for the good of society by developing and promoting state-of-the-art blockchain technologies”.so HODL litecoin or later on you will regret.

market is quite down If you buy it right now and hold it , you can make good profit in future. I think its price will increase in the coming time I am thinking of investing more in litcoin. Ltc is good coin for holding 

On 10/30/2019 at 9:21 AM, myaccount1 said:

hi everyone today i wan to ask a question about that i have 2 litecoin and i have bought it when the price was .006 btc so now the price is .00644 btc. So do i sell it now or wait it more?

Why do you want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? The price of LTC is way down at the moment and what anyone thinking of getting the best of this present dip in market prices, is to source and convert most of our fiat money into Cryptos and then let it sit right there until the bull  run is back. Suffice to say, you should be buy and not sell.

Sell now it will better than wait the price comes up, red zone make price stuck and go deeper. If you have another crypto just sell it hold will make you lost value. But if you're investor please keep hold, next year LTC will rise into next rank, trust me.

17 hours ago, Shamim adnan said:

I suggest you hold it.  In my opinion, it will surely increase many prices after a few days. And its huge demand will increase worldwide.  However, you can work as you wish.

Holding is good to have a bigger profit but what if the price fall after the big pump? So you will miss the chance to have a profit if you don't sell it when you are already in profit.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:17 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Holding is good to have a bigger profit but what if the price fall after the big pump? So you will miss the chance to have a profit if you don't sell it when you are already in profit.

i think this is our problem in crypto, we can never determine the top so we can sell our coins at the top, because even in 2017 people thought bitcoin wouldnt go above 10k and it rallied all the way up to 20k.

2 hours ago, Naga said:

i think this is our problem in crypto, we can never determine the top so we can sell our coins at the top, because even in 2017 people thought bitcoin wouldnt go above 10k and it rallied all the way up to 20k.

Yeah the market is really unpredictable due to several factors like whales manipulation and trend of the market but the most important thing is we able to make a profit.

you should wait for jan 2020.the litecoin price go to 0.2 btc ..

right now if you sell the litecoin the it wont be much profitable.

so wait for some time..

On 30.10.2019 at 12:21, myaccount1 said:

If you money not very strongly need from these coins on the coming months 7-8. I'd hold it if I were you.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:26 PM, Snowflake said:

no, better to reserve money for bitcoin only now, bitcoin is not in a good shape, this mean other currency are going through a phase that is even worse

I think right now is the time for juts holding, bitcoin is yes in n good shape, bt until christmas, maybe price will go bullish and then we could sell.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:21 AM, myaccount1 said:

The decision to sell or wait is entirely up to you. The best thing you can do here is to read the recommendations you made and make decisions based on those recommendations. If I have to talk about my personal advice, I would recommend that you do not sell if you have planned and invested in the long term, but if your goal is to buy and sell in the short term, then you can perform the sale.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:39 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah the market is really unpredictable due to several factors like whales manipulation and trend of the market but the most important thing is we able to make a profit.

i have been a short term trader for 3 years now and i think i have made more money in bear market rather than bull market, because i keep accumulating profits in bear market.