Smart Contract discussion. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Smart Contract discussion.

The smart Contract is very useful and it saves you a lot of effort and effort and shortens the distance for you and makes it easier

THINK POSITIVE

A smart contract  is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitates ,verify or enforce,the negotiation or performance of  a contract,smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties ,these transactions are trackable and irreversible.

Edited by Akasshh

On 10/30/2019 at 6:45 AM, xBDT Script said:

In our day to day life, we make a lot of contract. Like purchasing a house, renting a property etc. To do that, we have to take a lot of hassle.

For example, if you want to purchase a house, you have to follow all the require rules and regulations of your local like having notary of documents, having middleman, pay him etc. Give it to the housing agents dealing with them, dealing with mortgage and a lot of stuffs.

We don't need to do any of these if we are paying with concurrency through a smart contract.

Smart Contract is a program which check and validate a contract & force the other party to act as per the contract. The program is mainly combined with some statements which create the contract.

Usefulness of Smart Contract
With smart contract, we are reducing a lot of hassle which we have to take in our day to day life for having contracts with others. It also help us perform a transparent contract where nothing can be changed and manipulate. Through smart contract, we don't need any kind of manual interfere towards other party to be honest on the contract.

So now that we have a little idea about smart contract, let's create a discussion panel here in this topic to talk about smart contracts. Who is first? 😁

Thanks for opening this topic, your subject is great, can we sell or buy a house using smart contracts? And how is this process done, I hope if you have an idea about it you will explain it to all of us, thank you.

When we see the cryptocurrency we think is a simple thing but we are wrong! There are many things around this cryptocurrency that we dont know and every day we encounter things and things, so thank you for sharing this Smart contract discussion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think smart contracts are among the most important inventions of this era, they provide an unbreakable safety, so these smart contracts and blockchain technology will build the future.

virtually talking it certainly is relying on my mode. I absolutely do not need to junk mail which is not my character. So I need to preserve my conversations as an awful lot constructive as i can and that takes time. i'm able to make a a hundred posts or eighty posts or even 150 posts an afternoon however truly there are not any certain range in it.

I am one of the people who prefer to use the smart contract because it has many advantages, the most important of which is speed and transparency in the inability to manipulate or change anything

Smart Contract , this is one of the best and the unique feature from the Ethereum network. I have seen so many people are getting benefits from this features. You might see the growing networks within the Ethereum network in this world. 

Blockchain, lightning network, atomic swap, changelly means of exchanging cryptocurrencies all make use of smart contract. Smart contracts are a form of protocol. 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, xBDT Script said:

In our day to day life, we make a lot of contract. Like purchasing a house, renting a property etc. To do that, we have to take a lot of hassle.

For example, if you want to purchase a house, you have to follow all the require rules and regulations of your local like having notary of documents, having middleman, pay him etc. Give it to the housing agents dealing with them, dealing with mortgage and a lot of stuffs.

We don't need to do any of these if we are paying with concurrency through a smart contract.

Smart Contract is a program which check and validate a contract & force the other party to act as per the contract. The program is mainly combined with some statements which create the contract.

Usefulness of Smart Contract
With smart contract, we are reducing a lot of hassle which we have to take in our day to day life for having contracts with others. It also help us perform a transparent contract where nothing can be changed and manipulate. Through smart contract, we don't need any kind of manual interfere towards other party to be honest on the contract.

So now that we have a little idea about smart contract, let's create a discussion panel here in this topic to talk about smart contracts. Who is first? 😁

We know that we can create tokens under other platforms like Ethereum,Tron,neo etc. After creation they use smart contract to run their tokens.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

To my mind, smart contracts should be implemented in the next 10 years, so we would have probably a little fall of the prices on real estate and would get an advantage of it.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:57 PM, Arslan8213403 said:

This is intriguing. I never caught wind of. I am taking in a ton from you. 

I don't have the foggiest idea about any programing. How I can begin a savvy contract

Ethereum uses it's own language for contracts which is called Solidity. I guess that you can find some walkthroughs and books about it online. Still it is programming, it demands time and focus, and you will hit many walls before you manage to figure it out.

On related terms on the way which Ethereum was created, it talks of making the global easily facilitated with the use if smart contracts than rather of having escrows or brokers always being on having bro take time on making buying all on paper on laws and such. As we know if the Ox protocol which also talks of such

On 30.10.2019 at 14:00, Sabrin said:

This is very interesting. I never heard about. I am new in cryptocurrency and I am learning a lot from you.

I do not know any programing. How I can start a smart contract?

I think that at first you should start studying the crypto world with easy topics. And with experience, you will begin to understand what's what.

I think we use the smart contract mostly when we win a token from airdrops in the MyEtherWallet, we have to put in the contract for the token in order to add it to the wallet.

This contract is characterized by several privileges such as this, which you explained to us, I think that it is more appropriate than regular contracts first because it does not need a lot, nor does it need a request for signature from the other party or anything in order for the contract to include what it means. And we follow the conditions that only me or the other party. Excellent development.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't have much knowledge about smart contracts because right now I am learning blockchain technology but I have read some news on internet regarding smart contracts some big people were saying that in coming years smart contracts will adopt by government worldwide 

Yes i heard about smart contracts before , and i like the idea , is working with the blockchain technology and this will make a great move in the low in the world , because there is not forgery, so this smart contracts will fixe many of problem witch we face now.

I have been hearing much about smart contract but I don't really knows the knowledge behind it or how it works.but know I think I have learn little about it.

Smart contracts are considered one of the best technologies of the modern era because they provide many efforts made by people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

I think digital contracts are the future! After all, they are now actively developing, and this lets us know that we can sign papers in two mouse clicks! This is really cool. But I think this system has its drawbacks, which can greatly affect the collapse

• +2 1

A smart contract serves as a guarantor between the buyer and the seller, the system is interesting and does not allow a person to be deceived. I hope in the future it will be used in large purchases of people.

The smart contract is the most important thing that has been developed in blockchain technology, after the creation of Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto, a new era for blockchain has begun with the application of smart contracts using the Ethereum blockchain network, but in recent times many decentralized financing projects have been hacked due to a problem in the smart contract or a programming error. Therefore, you should be careful not to invest in such projects before checking the code by companies specialized in this field.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you my dear for the explain of the smarts contract, I am had a lot of question and still am and I will want an explain about them. I am known the Ethereum has smarts contract but how are they created and are they commands or program language? Do they need some Etehreum to be pledged too and some fee to create them?

• +2 1

I think that smart contracts can help redefine many procedures that are very slow and do not work at all right now. For example the sale of property or the procedure of loans and liquidations, the on time payment of rents and the cover of damages done, all these can happen immediately with the execution of a smart contract once a term in it is activated. It will help the world with a lot of useless expenses and extra costs.

• +2 1