What board(section) interest you! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What board(section) interest you!

I've seen many inactive boards/sections, few people creates topics and the topics have no contributions.

I'm more interested in the marketplace section because I've some products like the faucet script coming up and i would like to announce my products and offers there

I'm also more interested in trading sect cause I'm not like and expert in trading so i follow tips and advice on what coin to trade with how, while at the same time i keep learning more things and at the end i might become independent in the matter of trading.

So what board interests you?

Edited by teminalibug

I use the crypto world section more since they have very useful contributions just like the commerce section to keep up to date

About forum; in this section I find it too useful to understand how the forum progresses and understand the politics of our forum, so I meet new members is good.

1. gambling/hyip/freecoin(faucet) - i like to comment on those hype that they are not good and mostly scam, i want to see those faucet links which will not give a good income and lecture those users. i also love gambling (sportsbetting)

2. about forum -  i like seeing development and idea sharing in this forum. helping is a habit for me also.

3. Bitcoin - i want to learn more from it as i know i have nor reached even 50% of this.

I don't see any specific interesting board or section in forum.

They get deleted or moved so often that I can not navigate in forum at all.

9 hours ago, Saladdin said:

I like crypto world section because from this section I can learn a huge knowledge about today's crypto world and get many more useful News from there

That's kinda answer i was expecting from many since there a re more topics that any other section, I believe even I like the crypto world more, just failed to admit. LOL

Until the admins decide to add a local language board, I'll just stick around with the Crypto World and the Coins/Tokens Talk sections. Oddly, the Tutorials section doesn't seem to interest me at all.

I'll get to reading this link once I got the time:

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Actually i love all sections especially the new sections.They are now better! I think there should be a news section too

I do not have anything for sale like you do, so in my interest is just discussing bitcoin and other crypto, wallet's, exchangers and a little bit of trading. I post in local boards as well and interested in everything about the forum, it's young and there are many things to add. 

I am not interested in any board here, I am still struggling in the cryptoworld and about forums, but some days I really like joining off topic, we can do any posts freely, besides that I am really looking forward to the bounty program in this forum. Hopefully will add soon

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

21 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

I am more interested with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin so these are two sections that I am more active of though I also look at other sections to look for interesting posts to make some replies for. From time to time, I am making my own thread so that others can make comments on. 

For me I'm mostly not making topics about trading because I have no expertise on trading, So instead i just reply to them asking more about the discussed topics.

I love crypto world, I think in this section I can find what I want and learning some things I don't know and also for me this is the most important section, 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:13 AM, teminalibug said:

So what board interests you?

i also like trading board like you. also pay some time to visit exchange section and came to this about forum section to know what is happening here.

Bengali?

View this Topic

i am particularly interested in the sections crypto world, coins talk, exchanges and mining, the other sections / topics i read them only occasionally...

On 11/4/2019 at 8:07 PM, Emma said:

i also like trading board like you. also pay some time to visit exchange section and came to this about forum section to know what is happening here.

Well what's happening here is people all talks about warning points and how unfair they are, nothing new even this topic of mine about more section is not new.

I am more interested in bounties, because I can learn more about crypto, and I can see more people's experiences about crypto and arguments, so I can get more knowledge

i like crypto world and about forum section. those two sections give me vast knowledge and information about how should i work here. all the users are friendly there. anytime soon, i will explore other sections like trading and other stuff. i spend a lot of time on those two sections.

I like crypto world because i can learn more about crypto. Actually i don't know much about crypto and by reading topics in crypto world i can improve my knowledge here. I also like wallet board , there i can find the recommended wallet for me so i can securely save my coin.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:22 AM, Migo said:

I love crypto world, I think in this section I can find what I want and learning some things I don't know and also for me this is the most important section, 

I love all of section because all of section can give me a new knowledge and add to my insight about the world of crypto.

Each section plays an important role in the forum is like a chain, you can not choose one in particular but my favorite is where I learn new tricks to improve my knowledge on the good plans of Investments.

my favorite board or section are crypto world and about forum. i am really interested at those sections because it gives me at first, basic information about bitcoin. and now i am currently learning different stuff about it. 

I m really interested in crypto world section and I have almost posted my views and also started my contents in crypto world section. I also get updates of cryptomarket from crypto world'section. I'm really loving posting in that section.

My interest on CryptoTalk sections are About Forum, Crypto World, Bitcoin, Trading, Marketplace and Exchange. I follow About Forum because i can informed and interact with others about CryptoTalk forum services. In Crypto World can be interact with others and informed about all crypto currencies. I can also get updated through this section as well as Bitcoin section. Trading and Exchange are the important section for investors and traders. So through this section i can get updates and learn on trading. Marketplace is an awesome section for anyone. But in this forum users should concentrate more on this section. This can be beneficiary for both buyers and sellers.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I am more interested in trading and about forum,same as with cryptotalk.This is where the place that I keep an eye of because I know I have some thing to learn from here and have something to give also.

Just now, ijohnpaul said:

I was being encouraged by people who always posts in ABOUT FORUM and also in CRYPTOWORLD. That 2 board, is the source of my wisdom and knowledge here in this forum. You'll always see me there actually. 😄

Lol, do you want to become a moderator of the site, what is that you get to learn at about forum section, that's so interesting?

This topic is now closed to further replies.