What board(section) interest you! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What board(section) interest you!

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

The hard part in bounty is finding the profitable project and the tools you must have is a influential social media accounts on twitter and facebook because you are going to promote new project.

My social media are very normal and I do nit have many followers, expect on Instagram I have 15k followers, do you think I could use that on bounty.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:41 PM, Gusion said:

For me, the board that interests me most is the crypto world board. With that, we can gain a lot of information about crypto and it is in general. We don't need to go to other boards to talk about a specific topic.

Yes and i have seen there are alot of member who's like this section because in this section we can easily gain good knowledge.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

My social media are very normal and I do nit have many followers, expect on Instagram I have 15k followers, do you think I could use that on bounty.

Yes you can use your instagram but not all bounty programs have Instagram the most common social media they used are twitter and facebook.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, xprince1996 said:

Yes you can use your instagram but not all bounty programs have Instagram the most common social media they used are twitter and facebook.

Apart from cryptotalk bounty section where or what websites prompts of these bounties programs?

On 10/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, teminalibug said:

So what board interests you?

Actually, all the boards here took my interest because every part of this forum is full of knowledge so it is really worth it to visit.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

12 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Actually, all the boards here took my interest because every part of this forum is full of knowledge so it is really worth it to visit.

But in what section you post most and have created most of your own topics on, that's the one way to know which ones you are more interested in.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But in what section you post most and have created most of your own topics on, that's the one way to know which ones you are more interested in.

Oh i usually post in trading, exchanges, ico/ieo, and cryptoworld but sometimes I'm reading some posts on airdrops and bounties section.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/7/2019 at 4:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Apart from cryptotalk bounty section where or what websites prompts of these bounties programs?

You can search bounties from bitcointalk and many other bounty platforms like bountyhive and so on. But be careful about the bounty you are going to join because some of them are not going to pay you.

I'm interested in all session in this forum every one i talk on it i have a chance yo know every one of theme , trade coins wallet exchange even in gambling too and we need more session because we talk about all 

16 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

You can search bounties from bitcointalk and many other bounty platforms like bountyhive and so on. But be careful about the bounty you are going to join because some of them are not going to pay you.

Thanks I will note that, But can you give me a link to coinhive, I googled it but did not get to go into the official site.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks I will note that, But can you give me a link to coinhive, I googled it but did not get to go into the official site.

Not coinhive it is bountyhive.io that it just type it and you will go the web you must be fast to get the latest bounty available because sometimes the bounty participants are limited only.

I like bounties section, even I can't post there because will not count but I bounty hunter. In that section I get information about bounty program and another section I use to increase my ability to write.

My favorite sections are Crypto world and trading. Crypto world section is full of news and new ideas about cryptocurrency. You can read the contents of this section to be up to date with the latest crypto events. I post in this section a lot and it is full of questions to be answered. My second favorite section is trading because this is the most important reason most of us are here. We want to learn how to trade and we need to know special tips and techniques to do it safely. You can read about other traders' experiences in this section and explore many different methods of trading. All sections in this forum are good.

You know, I'm actually getting into *this* section more and more the longer I'm on the forum.  It's a lot like the meta section on bitcointalk, and that's usually what I enjoy reading the most there.  I don't tend to post a lot there since I don't enjoy jumping into the dramas that usually pop up, but it's still a good section.

Other than that, I kind of like the section on exchanges since I have some experience with them that I like to share.  Same thing with the wallets section.  I've tried out many, many wallets in the years since I've been into crypto, so I can share some advice with newbies who seem to be asking a lot of questions.

well , personally I am interested in all sections of the forum but in degrees, the most interesting sections for me are the exchange , trading and bitcoins sections .

On 10/31/2019 at 2:25 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

About forum; in this section I find it too useful to understand how the forum progresses and understand the politics of our forum, so I meet new members is good.

It's true this forum is knowledgeable and useful, easy to understand you will know the Cryptocurrency market and strategic to earn Bitcoins and it's true understand the politics of forum and the government to legalized Bitcoins.

I choose trading and exchanges section discussion as my favorite, those section really helpful to increase my knowledge about trading world. For all section I just don't like gambling discussion, have bad experience 5 years a go, bankrupt in just 20minutes.

My favorite sections was crypto world and about forum. On crypto world, I learned a lot of information about the happening on crypto and gaining knowledge about crypto. On about forum is simply it is the foundation of the forum all information about this forum are included here.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:30 PM, kellygross said:

Actually i love all sections especially the new sections.They are now better! I think there should be a news section too

Yes dear you are right, i also like all sections, i think it must improve more then today...

On 12/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I like bounties section, even I can't post there because will not count but I bounty hunter. In that section I get information about bounty program and another section I use to increase my ability to write.

Right dear i also increase my ability of reading and writing, and also increase knowledge about bounty etc...

I like most in the crypto world, because there is a lot of interesting info about the crypto world from various countries, ranging from adoption, rejection, plans, and of course the crypto market and the development of coins.

1 hour ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello there i would like to tell you that the crypto world form and the about forum and the beginners forum attracts me much. Specially the beginners forum because i like to help the people who has just started working on this forum which give me pleasure!! 

I too appreciate the coming of the beginners forum or board, but it is not out of selfish for me not to give my held to those who need it there, i just need to learn real stuffs so it is nit a section for me.