What board(section) interest you! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What board(section) interest you!

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You are the second person saying you prefer about forum section, but what are you really learning from there, like you said, you have learning many things there.

First of all, I am new here in forum. So everything a new user needs to know regarding this cryptotalk is here in About Forum section. 

7 hours ago, Muphin said:

First of all, I am new here in forum. So everything a new user needs to know regarding this cryptotalk is here in About Forum section. 

If you put it like that, then i agree with you. Juts spend sometime in the forum to know the riles and how the forum works.

You can discuss anything about crypto here and announce them here.You can use the Marketplace section as an advertisement for your product and I think people will see it and be interested in it.But I want to know more about Bitcoin so I like to post more in the Bitcoin section

my personal favorite, well they are two, the about forum section and crypto world since there are a lot of interesting topics here compared to other section. 

The most boardsection i like to check is the cryptotalk section, in that section i really learn a lot from trading. and what platforms should i use or exchanges. that section really helps me to become a more better trader. 

The crypto world section has helped me a lot..
From this section I learned a lot of unknown information
..I also learned about BTC in the world and about the btc banned in many countries...
Like I heard a few days ago in Dubai or BTC can be picked up from an ATM both I didn't know this information before, but I did know it from the crypto world...So crypto world has helped me a lot in this forum....

4 hours ago, Angelina said:

The crypto world section has helped me a lot..
From this section I learned a lot of unknown information
..I also learned about BTC in the world and about the btc banned in many countries...
Like I heard a few days ago in Dubai or BTC can be picked up from an ATM both I didn't know this information before, but I did know it from the crypto world...So crypto world has helped me a lot in this forum....

I'm glad this forum especially the crypto world section helped you to understand many things about cryptocurrency, by the way are you a newbie in cryptocurrency world?

As a beginner here in cryptotalk i'm interested to about forum section because i can learn more about in this forum and also i am interested to crypto world section to gain more knowledge about crypto currencies. 

On 11/19/2019 at 12:29 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

The trading section is my favorite and I find topics that interest me as well as I am interested in giving recommendations about trading

I've been trying to follow trading section and I have learned a lot, but the more I learned the more I realized how hard trading is.

I think it is the About Forum and Crypto World section. It is because in this two sections, you can see different knowledge about cryptoworld. I mean most of the information I need is been seen in this two sections.

Well i would say all the sections interests me a lot. Cause i tend to learn more things about the cryptoworld and also i can get different informations in different sections! That's why i got to different sections each day and learn about new things!

I love to write and read the posts of About Forum section. i can know everything heppening here. i also like to view the trading section from where i can learn many things.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, Saladdin said:

I like crypto world section because from this section I can learn a huge knowledge about today's crypto world and get many more useful News from there

I agree with you through the cryptoworld I learned a lot about this section by giving the most important information.
In the crypto wards many important information about Bitcoin other than crypto is discussed so this section seems to me to be invisible.

Sure there have many section to post our topics, and all section are the best section actually. But me my favorite section is the exchange.

the sections that i likes the most is the sections tutorials where i get various educational tips , then the lastes crypto world section updates about various news about crypto and finally sections trading various accurate tips and strategies in trading .

1 hour ago, Musa aliyu said:

Actually experience we share it mean alot to an everyone because day by day we lean with each other with certain information. 

yaap

No one knows everything but we can gather little parts of knowledge from many people here and it is really a great opportunity to learn about crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Honestly for some time it is interesting for me to be in this forum and trading section.  Read posts on crypto world, exchange, abou forums and about how to generate free coins.just try to be honest

On 10/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, teminalibug said:

So what board interests you?

To be honest the boards that take my interest are Bounties and Services as a bounty hunter I love to do bounties and looking for services like for renting my signature space for the exchange to bitcoin.

21 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

To be honest the boards that take my interest are Bounties and Services as a bounty hunter I love to do bounties and looking for services like for renting my signature space for the exchange to bitcoin.

I saw you're interest in bounty hunting on the other reply of yours on my topic, seems like you are a pro bounty hunter, how much does it pay in average?

The cryptotalk segment, in that area I truly gain so much from exchanging. what's More, what stages should I use or trades. that area truly encourages me to turn into an All the more better broker.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I saw you're interest in bounty hunting on the other reply of yours on my topic, seems like you are a pro bounty hunter, how much does it pay in average?

As of this year, I stopped doing bounties due to many reasons like bad market and low bounty economy but now I'm trying to make my comeback to this forum. The earning per project is around 100-1k USD depends on how good they are.

11 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

As of this year, I stopped doing bounties due to many reasons like bad market and low bounty economy but now I'm trying to make my comeback to this forum. The earning per project is around 100-1k USD depends on how good they are.

What about how hard bounty hunting is, what are the basic tools, requirement for a bounty hunter to get started with.

I like tutorials section. I always get some new knowledge from There. It's the most  useful section im this forum. Also i like mining sections, because some people shared their own experience in mining. Also they shared about a good mining hardware and what coins to mine that still give ya some profit.

Edited by I-KUN

On 12/4/2019 at 5:30 PM, teminalibug said:

What about how hard bounty hunting is, what are the basic tools, requirement for a bounty hunter to get started with.

The hard part in bounty is finding the profitable project and the tools you must have is a influential social media accounts on twitter and facebook because you are going to promote new project.

For me, the board that interests me most is the crypto world board. With that, we can gain a lot of information about crypto and it is in general. We don't need to go to other boards to talk about a specific topic.