I will call my coin Popcoin? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I will call my coin Popcoin?

This is very nice interesting and funny name. You can easily create your own cryptocurrency by using erc20 tool. You just need ten to twenty minutes for creating your own token. You can name them as you want.

The name will not matter at all, it will be the quality of the work in the code, the community you attract, the project targets and many more that will be the judge of success for a project, look at Polkadot for example, do you find this name appealing for a cryptocurrency?

On 10/30/2019 at 11:00 AM, teminalibug said:

Do you think this is a great name?

Is this name already taken?

what would you call your coin

The one who will make a coin will name the coin according to his own opinion.  However, many have created many coins and established coins with names according to their own opinions.  But if I make coins, I will name it (cleaner) and spread it everywhere.

Haha seems jokey but i think you have a good plan and spirit keep it up may be if you continued your spirit one day you can acheive it because nothing is impossible in this world you can acheive whatever you want or aiming for you just have yo work hard for it nothing else 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:23 PM, guatazoo said:

Wow its sounds like very good name to the coin that you'll be own, so thats we must hope that coin will come with the popcorn logo right, because thats popcoin name is similar to popcorn. 

i think that is what he meant it to be, because he want it to be used in a movie website, but we lost this guy he is banned for some reasons, but looking at his posts he was all right, anyway rules must be followed and he has broken one of them.

Yes it's really smart and it seems to be good. And by this you can get good reputation like nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin. And at first the price And reputation of that coin is really low but but by time it can be rice and grow its value day by day. So by this you can get smart income and it will be good for you. This is a good idea.

2 hours ago, selfmade said:

i think that is what he meant it to be, because he want it to be used in a movie website, but we lost this guy he is banned for some reasons, but looking at his posts he was all right, anyway rules must be followed and he has broken one of them.

But I think he were did wrong for sharing the name of the coin thats he want to launch, because some people here can implement for coping what's you have wishes, so that's they will be succeed through your ideas. 

It's sounds really fun and crazy and food like..  Popcoin and am a foodie so am not actually  doing this initially for money, I'm doing it for fun but if gives me opportunities to earn a decent income i would seize the opportunity and make wise use of it 

Cool name and I like your Idea, maybe I would implement it on my site as well, creating a coins where I would pay users with. As for the matter of fact it is a great idea and even cryptotalk are doing it.

Popcoin exists, or at least poptoken does, Popular coin, well there can be many coins in my opinion with the same name, but distinguishing them from one another somehow is still important. While there are few registered trademarks, branding is still key to success.

so accoding to your theory i should call my coin taiost coin if it ever made because I like cultivational novel and animes its really is a funny philosophy i really like it

If you want to make your own Crypto coin or any coins, it's a smart idea and a good decision to take, and the name you've chosen is also a good name for your coin. I'm hoping that if you make it, you'll have a lot of success with it.

• +1 1

The name is important, but in my opinion the most important of the name is the project because it really needs a strong project in order to reach what you want