I will call my coin Popcoin? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I will call my coin Popcoin?

The for the most part crucial business depends on could you repeat that? strong suit and charge depend on the decline and rise
The condition ought to be well considered in categorization to be a triumphant currency

It's a good idea and also a great step if you are willing to create your own Crypto coin or any tokens and the name which you have decided is also a good name for your coin I hope that if you will create it then you would achieve a great success in it.

yes popcoin is really great one but i want my coin to have name like lovecoin cause it will attract it's users and always will be positive feeling when hearing about it. the name you choose for your coin is very important. sometimes the life of coin depends on it's name.

Yes as you mentioned that you are interested on the invetment in the field of movies and websites so the Popcoin is really a nice name for your  coin so carry on.

12 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Remember a  name of coin I think Also a factor to go popular in cryoto market and attract new buyers and sellers popcoin is also a good name and I didn't hear about it hope this name still not taken 🙂 .

It sounds popular yes, but it s not taken yet, i hope it doesn't get taken until i get the resources i need to take it myself.

18 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Calling you coin popcorn does not mean it will be successful because there are over 7000 cryptocurrencies in the world now. New projects find it hard to succeed. 

The goal and the strength of the team is what is needed for any successful project and yes i know that even with that it could still not succeed, but at least i tried.

Welcome with me
I really like the name Popcoin, it will be a suitable name for a cryptocurrency
I hope you succeed in launching your own currency, please do not forget to inform me of the promotional offer, please

human beings loves to devour popcoin whilst looking movies, it's miles subculture it truly is wherein the popcoin is available in, and approximately your female friend, i'm so sorry and one of these type heart to wanna make a reminiscence of her, she might be very proud in heaven.

It is a suitable name, and the project assigned to it is good and not included. I also hope that TV companies, such as this, will accept digital currencies as a method of payment.
For me, the name I will give my currency will be moubcoin, but I still want to collect enough information, what things I have to do, and what project is assigned to it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Pop coin is a good name for your coins and you need to have a good plan so that it can qualify to be used in Netflix, this will bring you more profits to your coins

it seems that the name has already been taken but you could still call it popcoin2 you can easily create it on the platforms of waves (free) or minereum (low cost), and then list it for free on small exchanges ...

well if i were to create my oWn very Personal crypto currency assets then i sulry don't really know wat to actually call it but calling it Globe coin will surely do the work because i want the coin to be global and accepted everywhere around the globe. 

What do you guys think

9 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

it seems that the name has already been taken but you could still call it popcoin2 you can easily create it on the platforms of waves (free) or minereum (low cost), and then list it for free on small exchanges ...

if the name is taken i will find another one, i do not want to working on promoting popcoin one, because going through will this, many will get interested in the popcoin one.

Hi. listening to your Popcoin coin makes me want to go to the movies. I'm kidding but I really hope I can see it in the market. Creating money is not difficult to maintain it and develop it you need large capital or prospective investors. I have never heard of this currency before, it is a very good name.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:48 PM, JamesMark said:

That is an interesting topic. Popcoin is also a cryptocurrency. Sometimes the name of the project will also bring a higher chance of success

Yea, if you have suitable name of your project and the mission of your project is concrete, then you will surely attract more investors to your project and you will benefit from there

A good name, but in order to achieve success for this currency you have to start with the referral system because in fact it has become an unreliable source and some believe that it is only for making fake profits you can develop this name and this currency in a more quality way and I wish you success

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

It sounds an interesting name and I don't think so that this name is already taken, there is no crypto coin named after popcoin. You have announced it in public now someone other can also take your name so be hurry to launch it as soon as possible.  

Someone just found some underground project with this name so it is already taken, so i have to twerk it a bit or just form another name that is relevant.

Nice thought bro, the scope of movies this time is huge and if as you said netfllix adopted your coin for premium membership plan that would be great for all of Crypto currency user. So if you have time in future you can create coin and gather investors so that you can make your dreams come true.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/30/2019 at 6:00 AM, teminalibug said:

If i were ever gonna create my own token or coin i will name it popcoin, because I'm interested in movies and i want to pay referral on my website with popcoin as from popcorn. and In later days when my coin gone wild maybe Big companies like Netflix will use my coin as payment option in their system 😃.

Do you think this is a great name?

Is this name already taken?

what would you call your coin?

Nice creativity there, as to make your own Crypto coin, especially when it's about the word which I think nearly every loves, "popcorn". With such ideas cones plans to kick start it, as to make actually a reality which is being implemented on the real world Crypto market usage, as theatre coin payment

You are free to choose the name of the currency you want, but I advise you that the currency name be identical to its work or the addition that you will provide to the field of digital currencies in order to ensure its success.

On 07.04.2020 at 13:09, Saboor said:

Pop coin is a good name for your coins and you need to have a good plan so that it can qualify to be used in Netflix, this will bring you more profits to your coins

I agree the name is good. But this is not enough. As you said, we need to make sure that the coin is in demand.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

It sounds an interesting name and I don't think so that this name is already taken, there is no crypto coin named after popcoin. You have announced it in public now someone other can also take your name so be hurry to launch it as soon as possible.  

I agree with you he found a very amazing name he should do hurry because other people can use his name because these days so many projects coming in the market competition is very high

If I create my own coin, I would name it as Pioneercoin. I know if I am going to start some project to have own cryptocoin, I need to have some really essential things like money, well prescribed plans and the best possible technical knowledge.

I think that this name is very good and beautiful, and if I release this coin, I think it will be a successful project Frankly, I never thought about creating my own currency because creating a currency requires a lot of programming experience in addition to the need for very large capital

The name is very good my friend, if you real have a dream to own your coin you should never leave this name. Also your idea is good, that coin will be used by Netflix and even in booking movie tickets in cinemas.

Time is the ultimate weapon!