Bitcoin should have bigger blocks! - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin should have bigger blocks!

No I think 1mb is fine for block of bitcoin blockchain and because this is the first time when btc was created in early 2009 therefore the creator even don't imagine that how much this currency to attention of the whole months. So much potential for this currency. 

You are right, the world of cryptography is constantly evolving and the blockchain network has undergone great changes over the past years, and every four years Halving of btc and the rewards awarded to miners are reduced, but this is up to the blockchain developers and their future expectations for Bitcoin

Bitcoin is created for more secure transactions and scammers can't do anything to you, and this is the main advantage of bitcoin.But I don't quite agree about increasing the number of blocks,because large blocks will consume more electricity, and many are simply not ready for this.So it will be sometime in the future

It needs to be able to process more transactions to be faster, but I don't think this will change, since it is already designed like that and there are no intentions of change in the future.

Yes, I agree with you. If this is the case then Bitcoin will stand on a better platform. The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very profitable to invest a little

I'm sure the blockchain developers and their future expectations for Bitcoin, created for more secure transactions and scammers can't do anything to you

• +1 1

Perhaps this technical modification was somewhat beneficial, but we, as end users, do not think we will touch the difference, perhaps those who touch it most clearly are the Bitcoin miners.

I have read about a long battle inside Bitcoin community that resulted in a fork where Bitcoin Cash was split and created. Then there were more forks with BSV which seems to be having very large blocks right now. The problem with Bitcoin is that it is not going to scale to facilitate payments. But the only option it has is to increase fees and scale in a way that won't help to be used for anything except sending very large transactions where $100 or even $1000 fees won't matter a lot. Because this is going to be in future, fees will increase a lot more.

Dear mate ,we can't have the block that you share saying bro, remember that we will have this halving again.I think we should just be thankful and precious this but if you are a miner then i will understand you then!

I guess you are one of the engineers who are trying to invest in Bitcoin mining, because most of us crypto members know all about the prices and the trading a=issues and how to transfer different crypto currencies from one account to another but most of us do not know the details of Blockchain or know very shallow information about it. However I guess that Bitcoin is great as it is and every four years there will be halfening and this will help to increase the value of Bitcoin.

My friend, in my personal opinion, it is not important at all, the size of the Bitcoin storage block, the important of its price, the volume of its daily circulation, and its adoption around the world for payment. It is an advanced global financial system and its approval is very important. The size of the block is one megabyte is good and the size is important Thank you very much

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:08 PM, hexwin said:

I don't want to use Bcash... I want BTC to increase block size.

What do you think about this? 

I think that you went back in 2015 and you should really take a look at the conversations happening then, what Bitcoin XT was and how Mike Hearn and Gavin Andresen were forced out of the Bitcoin development. Anything you question about the block size has been discussed so much and since you don't want to use BCash then you won't use Bitcoin either as the block size will never increase.

This is a mining debate because the mass and mass chain blocks that are placed on the market are all related to the way miners operate, and they must constantly alter how they adjust the block chain. I accept that larger blocks are necessary.

As the code is already written to specify the 1MB size of each block on the Bitcoin blockchain network, really it is not easier to make some change into it by increasing the size of each blocks. The data which are stored in each blocks are in txt format so still 1mb size can hold a bigger set of data to be distributed equally to the all participating nodes.