[For Hire]Social Media/Campaign/Community Manager. Exp (3Yrs)(25+ Projects Done) - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

[For Hire]Social Media/Campaign/Community Manager. Exp (3Yrs)(25+ Projects Done)

Looking for a boost on your product and services on the worldwide net?

Well if that's correct, you've come to the right place as I'm offering 
my dedicated service to be your

Full Pack : Social Media Manager

YpTmd.jpg

6G7Ob.jpg
SMM Include all of them.
Facebook
Reddit
Twitter
Email
Sub-reddit
Fourms Posting 
Article Writing 
Content creation 
Posting 
Sharing/liking
Increasing followers

PQ57h.jpg

Boosting up Hacken.io
Boosting up EarthToken
Boosting up SpectreCoin

gALog.jpg

Worked with Coindesk as SMM manager.
Worked with (Financer) as social media manager. His site name Altcoinsnews.com .
Worked with Cryptomixer.io
Worked with Trustforums.com .
Worked with www.legendsoftomorrow.club
Worked with CryptoJacksCoin (CJ)
Worked with Betballer.com
Worked with Wealthydice.com
Worked with www.bitcointalk.club (2xMonths)
Worked with www.KingDice.com 
Worked with Bitconnectcoin  
Worked with coinmixer.se  (2weeks)
Worked with Powerbet.io
Worked with DiceVSDice.com
Worked with Aten Coin/AMLBitcoin
Worked with SunContract
Also Worked With www.ebitz.org But the work was in middle discountinued because the User Scammed many people here so i immediately stopped my work.

PhaZf.jpg

I have 3 accounts with more then 6k followers, Real and Crypto Related followers.

1: I will compose tweets about your website.
2. Hire me for re-tweeting service with all accounts
3: Hire me to pin your tweet to my profile
4. I will tweet about your Website/product from my all three accounts.
5. Hire me to increase your followers. They are real and high quality followers.
6: I will post about your website/product on Facebook
7: There will be several Posts on Facebook groups about your site.
(Note: The groups are crypto-related)
8: I will Write an article about what are your promoting say you are promoting Gambling site I will write an article about it.
9: The written article will be posted on Reddit
10: The written article will be posted on Different crypto related forums.
11. The combo of twitter. Tweet,Pin,re-tweet.

Note: The full package contains all of the above things. 🙂
And much more.
Please PM me To get more in-depth details about my work + if you want to see the previous work I can show you that too. 🙂

Have Trust issues with me? You can PM me or you can check the following vouches.

Trust

Financer 8: -0 / +1   2016-01-22   0.00000000      Good social media manager. Willing to work hard. Good job.

CryptoMixer.io 5: -0 / +1   2016-05-13   0.00000000      Trusted guy! He made a twitter promotion for my website.

LegendsofTomorrow -1: -1 / +1   2016-08-09   0.40000000      user did social media campaign for legendsoftomorrow.club 
pleased with the work. always been given feedbacks and updates at all time requested. all in details. recommended. nice guy

pokerowned 1: -0 / +1   2016-09-03   0.22000000      I have Done a Campaign and I must admit Got good results 

I have sent BTC at the start however he was very much accountable 

Great working with you Buddy

the user is very reliable. all proof of work asked has been provided within 24hours. in a very detailed spreadsheet.

tho not much action due to our organization being very very young, user has been able to make hits to our website more or less every hour or so.

satisfied.

booked for october.

Really amazing the way Chap is working

I am expecting a dice site soon and i guess his work will get doubled 😉

Nice to be working with you bro 🙂

just so you all know, I have hired OP for a campaign, and it's running right now, I am pleased with whats happening and the contact with weekly updates as to whats going on.

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you have questions. Thank you! 😉

We will provide you the full report of tweets, Re-tweets . Facebook group Posts , reddit posts. Forum posts . Everything so you can have a track of our work.

NOTE* I am just a promoter, I do not ask or force you to invest any of the sites I promote or coins, I will not ask you to put your money in it. I am not responsible for you any loss. If you think I am promoting something which is a ponzi scheme or a scam scheme you can send me a PM with proof So, I can stop promoting it and Everyone will be safe including me.
Once you pay me, and the work is started you wont be able to ask for refund. you can ask for the refund within 3 days.

Edited by lolxxxx
  • +2 1

If you can get out of the earth token you should be fast.

That is a no value token, they scammed the bounty participants before.

Fariz is the main head of scam, not paying the bounty hunters as promised,

57 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If you can get out of the earth token you should be fast.

That is a no value token, they scammed the bounty participants before.

Fariz is the main head of scam, not paying the bounty hunters as promised,

Actually, I worked for them a long ago, I just do not have that much time to update the thread.

I will update the information on the thread later.

• -5 1

11 minutes ago, lolxxxx said:

Actually, I worked for them a long ago, I just do not have that much time to update the thread.

You should take that out on your list, it is not good campaign because of what they did to the participants.

And even to The original bounty manager. 

I can still remember the budget cut and the anonymous 3M earthtoken transfer from campaign funds wallet

55 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You should take that out on your list, it is not good campaign because of what they did to the participants.

And even to The original bounty manager. 

I can still remember the budget cut and the anonymous 3M earthtoken transfer from campaign funds wallet

Oh, I see.

I cannot take it off list because I am what I am. That I done was a long ago. I think people hire me for my work and they will understand it. 

Now I before starting work with someone I thoroughly check the client.

• -3 1

Well it looks like you have enormous capabilities, but tell us how much you take on this job and what is your preferred payment method as well, how long is it necessary to pay. These are the details you need to mention.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:47 PM, Awaremooner said:

I am so impressed with your resume. I'm at the same time intimidated. You have so much experience in the crypto space and I can only wish you luck as a social media manager. People complained about earth token scam and I hope you saying boosting it up will not have negative impact?

Thanks for your best wishes. 

Actually I worked with earthtoken a very while ago, at that time I have checked there profile and team and everything seems to be fine and working properly but who knows who will scam in future? so there is nothing that I can do to prevent that scam and I only worked with before in earlier times. Sometimes I even lose money too but people do not understand and thinks that I am part of it even I mention in my promotional campaigns that I am not part of it and you should use it on your own responsibility but still... 

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Well it looks like you have enormous capabilities, but tell us how much you take on this job and what is your preferred payment method as well, how long is it necessary to pay. These are the details you need to mention.

The things you have mentioned are a variable and it varies from job to job, company to company according to the amount of work/time/days/months.

That can be discussed with the business's owner.

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, saket6 said:

Please share your LinkedIn ID if you have any so that I can share your profile with my clients who would need your services.Always share your social media accounts also while applying.

I do not attach my social life with working online. Which I keep anon.

So just attach the thread or just refer my thread if someone interested in.

I appreciate your concern.

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Losing money is inevitable and people will hardly understand seeing you as a promoter of the project. I hope something is done real quick to crypto scammers

I hope.. too

• +4 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mydream said:

All right it looks like you experience colossal capabilities, but reveal us how a great deal you hire on this charge and could you repeat that? is your ideal payment logic as well, how lengthy is it essential to pay. These are the niceties you penury to mention.

I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Makavelli said:

You've got lootta skill up your sleeve on this field.

You didn't state your price,your social media handles where people could reach you. 

It depends on the work load/hours/platforms. How can I tell blindly?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 9/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, lolxxxx said:

Looking for a boost on your product and services on the worldwide net?

Well if that's correct, you've come to the right place as I'm offering 
my dedicated service to be your

Full Pack : Social Media Manager

YpTmd.jpg

6G7Ob.jpg
SMM Include all of them.
Facebook
Reddit
Twitter
Email
Sub-reddit
Fourms Posting 
Article Writing 
Content creation 
Posting 
Sharing/liking
Increasing followers

PQ57h.jpg

Boosting up Hacken.io
Boosting up EarthToken
Boosting up SpectreCoin

gALog.jpg

Worked with Coindesk as SMM manager.
Worked with (Financer) as social media manager. His site name Altcoinsnews.com .
Worked with Cryptomixer.io
Worked with Trustforums.com .
Worked with www.legendsoftomorrow.club
Worked with CryptoJacksCoin (CJ)
Worked with Betballer.com
Worked with Wealthydice.com
Worked with www.bitcointalk.club (2xMonths)
Worked with www.KingDice.com 
Worked with Bitconnectcoin  
Worked with coinmixer.se  (2weeks)
Worked with Powerbet.io
Worked with DiceVSDice.com
Worked with Aten Coin/AMLBitcoin
Worked with SunContract
Also Worked With www.ebitz.org But the work was in middle discountinued because the User Scammed many people here so i immediately stopped my work.

PhaZf.jpg

I have 3 accounts with more then 6k followers, Real and Crypto Related followers.

1: I will compose tweets about your website.
2. Hire me for re-tweeting service with all accounts
3: Hire me to pin your tweet to my profile
4. I will tweet about your Website/product from my all three accounts.
5. Hire me to increase your followers. They are real and high quality followers.
6: I will post about your website/product on Facebook
7: There will be several Posts on Facebook groups about your site.
(Note: The groups are crypto-related)
8: I will Write an article about what are your promoting say you are promoting Gambling site I will write an article about it.
9: The written article will be posted on Reddit
10: The written article will be posted on Different crypto related forums.
11. The combo of twitter. Tweet,Pin,re-tweet.

Note: The full package contains all of the above things. 🙂
And much more.
Please PM me To get more in-depth details about my work + if you want to see the previous work I can show you that too. 🙂

Have Trust issues with me? You can PM me or you can check the following vouches.

Trust

the user is very reliable. all proof of work asked has been provided within 24hours. in a very detailed spreadsheet.

Really amazing the way Chap is working

just so you all know, I have hired OP for a campaign, and it's running right now, I am pleased with whats happening and the contact with weekly updates as to whats going on.

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you have questions. Thank you! 😉

We will provide you the full report of tweets, Re-tweets . Facebook group Posts , reddit posts. Forum posts . Everything so you can have a track of our work.

NOTE* I am just a promoter, I do not ask or force you to invest any of the sites I promote or coins, I will not ask you to put your money in it. I am not responsible for you any loss. If you think I am promoting something which is a ponzi scheme or a scam scheme you can send me a PM with proof So, I can stop promoting it and Everyone will be safe including me.
Once you pay me, and the work is started you wont be able to ask for refund. you can ask for the refund within 3 days.

More information about the profit.....etc

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

22 hours ago, tienda said:

More information about the profit.....etc

Instead of quoting the whole topic you could've just simple replied here. Please do not spam here.

Answer to your Question. I do not understand what you mean by profit? I do not work on some percentage... Let me know if you have further questions in my inbox to avoid spam and unnecessary bumps to my thread.

• +2 1

On 30/9/2019 at 14:22, lolxxxx said:

Hi!

You do not have time!! you write in your own thread "that you don't have time" you sell yourself well in the OP, but saying "I just don't have that much time" is something that is true but no community manager can afford such a commentary.

Regards, successful.

• +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, alexisfuentes said:

Hi!

You do not have time!! you write in your own thread "that you don't have time" you sell yourself well in the OP, but saying "I just don't have that much time" is something that is true but no community manager can afford such a commentary.

Regards, successful.

Ok so I just fake out and pretend that I have not worked with that site? Just to get work but sorry I do not lie about anything. 
I worked for Earthtoken a long ago I added it in my list (Which is actually showing my experience nothing else) its a reference and anyone can contact them and ask about my work.

Regards

• -2 1

Hello. I need your PR Manager's help. I want to start a bitcoin 2.0. It will be 100 times better and faster. There will be a low Commission. Everyone liked it already. In the next year

• +1 1

Kindly offer your LinkedIn ID in the event that you have any so I can impart your profile to my customers who might require your services.Always share your web-based media accounts additionally while applying. 

I don't connect my public activity with working on the web. Which I keep anon. 

So simply connect the string or simply allude my string in the event that somebody intrigued by. 

I value your anxiety.

• +3 1