Hardware wallets and some specifications - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Hardware wallets and some specifications

One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallet. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web.. So you can be sure that the wallet meets your own requirements. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Merhonisa1122 said:

These are the best hardware wallet :

Bitpay wallet. 

legder Nano X wallet. 

Bitpay is not a hardware wallet, or is bitpay now doing hardware wallet, but I doubt so because as at recent, bitpay is a web wallet, and the one that do subjected to governmental laws like coinbase. Bitpay wallet is a hot wallet. 

1 minute ago, Sayed014 said:

the software is open source,

You are wrong, there are hardware wallets that are close source. Example is ledger nano. 

2 minutes ago, Sayed014 said:

This page is an attempt to summarize all the known developments of hardware wallets that can use Bitcoin as part of their operation.

Almost all hardware wallets are costly and because of that support many cryptocurrencies  not only bitcoin they are supporting.

Hardware wallets are more safe as compared to software wallets as here you can store your assets safely and no chances of getting scammed and its transaction fee is also affordable.

As all of us know that harware wallet is really a secure wallet for saving our bitcoins in easy and best way that one is not connected with the internet and avoid our data from being a compromised.No obe can access our assets without our permission

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable informations about hardware wallets. Indeed, hardware wallets are safest and best Cryptocurrency wallets. Ledger is the best wallet to use and it is reliable. 

• +2 1

Your question is a bit strange , but I think you can do so especially if you have a lot of friends and they are interested in cryptocurrency , but how will you move the amount from your wallet to theirs? and what if the market price changes suddenly after you agreed on everything, I think that you will disagree with your friend. 

Thank for the information, I hope everyone should be able to find it useful moreover hardware wallet has low transaction fees too just make software wallet especially ledger nano and it us very secured,trusted and reliable 

Yes. Of course I think hardware wallets are much more secure than online wallets. In the case of online wallets I am always at risk of hackers. So I always prefer hardware wallets. It is very safe.  But if you want to secure your coins, you must use a hardware wallet.

Hardware wallet is the most trusted and safe wallet as compare to the digital wallet.It has high security.It has low transaction fees.

• +1 1

Actually, Hardware wallets are most safest type of crypto wallets.You can operate it at any device by putting your private key password.Hardware Wallet is the most reliable, trustworthy and secure wallet.It is a great feature and I use it.I hope everyone should be able to find it useful moreover hardware wallet has low transaction fees too just make software wallet .

• +2 1

Thanks for creating informative topic.Hardware wallets have high security system and having well designed features due to which these wallets easily protect our data and personal keys.For example i prefer Ledger nano x it is secured and best crypto currency wallet as well.It easily manage funds and currencies also.Other hardware wallets which you have mention in your topic are also great and easy to use.

• +1 1

Trezor T appears to be the best hardware wallet ever produced for storing almost all of the big coins with extremely high market values. Trezor comes in two basic versions, with the Trezor T supporting the majority of coins for safe storage.

hardware wallet is one of the best wallet and you dont need to be worry when you have your own hardware wallet and I think a few days ago a wallet created by Binance called safepal wallet is also one of the best wallet 

• +1 1

Such kind if posts are valuable and informative.

Ledger Nano S wallet is one of the hardware wallet.  This wallet just Sam like the USB drive.  It remains offline as much as the owner of the wallet wants.  When ever you connect it to the internet you can do trading on it. It was one of the less costly hardware wallet.  It costs about 57$ . I personally have one. 

• +1 1

Hardware wallets are my favorite and i am really happy to see that it's becoming more popular. They have many amazing features like immune to computer viruses that steal from software wallets so it's more safe. 

• +2 1

Thanks for this information, I have noticed that device wallets have become more widespread than Internet wallets, but I do not know at this point which is safer.

The hardware wallet is very good and save wallet  Many people use this wallet are very good with its security  option inside this , due to which many people use it so that they can  save money 

It is believed that hardware wallet are having a good reputation in the market of wallets because they are more secure as compare to other wallets and  they are having the system of investments with the help of which they can secure our coins as well as to best hardware wallet can be selected according to one's need.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.