Russian Bitcoin Miners want 20% of Global BTC Mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Russian Bitcoin Miners want 20% of Global BTC Mining

20% of the global mining activity is a really big number !!! But do not know how it is technically done? Are mining companies going to buy or will they run huge mining equipment to be able to have such a percentage? In fact, this is interesting and Russia is one of the countries that have entered the field of Bitcoin strongly as China and will have a very big role in the future.

I almost don't believe the number of 20%. It seems to be too high? I guess the worry is that large mining companies will collude together to do a 51% attack on bitcoin, but they can for now make more than that attack would give just by mining. With the Russian legislation on Bitcoin looming I don't know if that will cause these miners to relocate. I would guess they use natural features for cooling like in Siberia... I would love to see some photos of these mines!

it is good deals.If they mining 20% o globaly bitcoin price is high and high.Its verygood for all crypto currency and crypto exchange.All valuable coin price is high when bitcoin price is high like Etherium ,Litecoin ,bitcoin cash And many coin rice rise after Bitcoin price high.We already see bitcoin price high when new invest in bitcoin mining.So its is very good.

Of course, we want to mine more, but the main thing is that we can, because our electricity cost is 0.05 cents, at the moment this is one of the main components.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 PM, Consignee said:

Does this mean that there will need only 31% to have a 51% attack. I do not think this will be a good thing for Bitcoin. The community needs to do something about it or what?

I heard tone vays saying that centralised mining is different from centralization of other things like banking. What you think about it? 

I think this will be good for the Russian people if they can mine 20%but is will not be good for the other people. as there are many miners in all over the world . they also do mining to get profit.

I see so now some big community on each big country was competiting too, This was really interesting since China and Russia have the biggest mining farm today and i hope another big community from another country will join this train!!

22 hours ago, Bololo said:

They also went to the company after consulting with management. This did not work in the United States, Europe or China.

This is a new quest in a magical land like Russia. I say what I need to say, the magic will finally come to the other part of the world. We need to have faith that blockchain will rule the world.

37 minutes ago, Bololo said:

So no need to panic we are waiting for the magic to take place for Russia as we suggest it to be

I am not panic, all people can see that. Your vocabulary is limited, so you need to add more words. I am exciting, my friend, Bololo.

21 hours ago, Bololo said:

I don really have much idea about the mini issues yet I am just a learner i wanna learn from you too

Tone vays is a person who speaks for crypto. He said that centralised mining is different from general concept of centralisation. But verification is needed whether he is right or not. 

I think many company is compete to mining Bitcoin now. That is good news because the company want mining it with their investment. It will help the blockchain to process the transaction more stable.

But that is also problem for Home Miner, mining on the home is not good choice. Because many hashing power already taken by company. So your possibility to get mining reward is really low.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:03 PM, xBDT Script said:

Russian Mining company Dmitry marinichev wants to take 20% of global bitcoin mining activity. They have been partnered with UK based exchange Cryptonex recently. They intent to grow the firms. As per the current block rewards and BTC price, the total earning will be $101.5m each month if they can grow it to 20%. Very much interesting.

News Source- https://bitcoinist.com/russian-bitcoin-miner-wants-20-percent-global-btc-mining/

It will be great for bitcoin. Bitcoin network will be more strong.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Russian people really one step away from us their technology and facilities are much better I agree but one single company hold 20% bitcoin mining rights it is not good because so many people want bitcoin mining what's the people do when the company gain the profit yes I know in Russia electricity bill cheap and they produce btc profitability but think other people's they also gain some profit

The Russian country are too much good in making their own heaviest and so powerfully machines, I hope their bitcoin miners would be so good

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This mining facility will buy power from the local electricity company though. Bitmain has plans to expand this facility later. They are thinking about a 300MW facility, which would be one of the biggest in the world.

has this been done right now? because I do not see extreme price movements from the bitcoin chart if that been happen

everything is going entirely well with mining, all since they have free attachments with power or even their very own capacity plants, they likewise mine at undertakings by concurrence with the administration, this won't work in America, Europe and China.

8 minutes ago, lala Balarukh said:

It would be terrible for such a nation as Russia to claim a gigantic rate of the bitcoin mining since they would have control over all the advertise and control the cost in their favors.

20% is a good number. This is a sign that Russia has begun to support the development of bitcoin. This should be able to bring in new investors and help accelerate bitcoin transactions.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:30 PM, Consignee said:

Does this mean that there will need only 31% to have a 51% attack. I do not think this will be a good thing for Bitcoin. The community needs to do something about it or what?

No mining company currently controls more than half of the hash power. To do that they will need to control 50 exahashes/second of power which means they will need to buy thousands of mining rigs (the Antminer S17 mines 56 TH/second).

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Russia is a very big country and they surely have enough money to invest in bitcoin mining. If they really wanted to take control of 20% of bitcoin mining I think they would have already done that 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:15 PM, Ionescu said:

Russia is a very big country and they surely have enough money to invest in bitcoin mining. If they really wanted to take control of 20% of bitcoin mining I think they would have already done that 

It's not the russian government that wants the mining power, just a bunch of mining enthusiasts from russia. Take the 81% collective hash power that chinese miners control, the chinese government did not collect all that power at all.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/31/2020 at 9:33 PM, McCree said:

No mining company currently controls more than half of the hash power. To do that they will need to control 50 exahashes/second of power which means they will need to buy thousands of mining rigs (the Antminer S17 mines 56 TH/second).

Maybe you mean a combination of a pool, not a mining company. If they have half of the hash power then the company is the one we have to worry about.

image.png.f242fd67f1613e9793fefb9ecdceef80.png

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.