Public key vs Private Key - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Public key vs Private Key

Public key is only used for decryt data It can share with sender and receiver . But the private is both decrypt and encryt and it is used to share with sender and receiver . It keeps data must be secured. Private keys is must need for crypto currency.

The private key is personal .It can not be shared with others.It is used to encrypt or decrypt the data .The sender and receiver can share with each other.because it was very good to understand about what we need to understand about.

In the digital world the private key means have to the access by only personal user and can only access by him but in public key someone can access only public account and the users can not find the private key.

Public key and private key both are two different things they can not be compared . Public key 🗝️ is important to send or receive money ,its role is in transactionetjod while private key 🗝️ is encrypted and is used to open door of our wallet for us.

It is really a problem that most beginners do not differentiate between the private key and the public key and there are many malicious people that take advantage of them to get access to their wallets and steal from them , so you should keep in mind that the private key is for you and you only.  

Hello dear friends I'm new user here i hope you are all well so according to my knowledge The public key is used to encrypt and a private key is used decrypt the data. ... Private Key is used to both encrypt and decrypt the data and is shared between the sender and receiver of encrypted data. The public key is only used to encrypt data and to decrypt the data, the private key is used and is shared.

Public key and private key : both these keys are main things of a wallet. 

Public key mainly the address which we used to deposit the asset in to wallet.  It actually means the key which is used to decrypt the data from block chain. 

On other hand private key is the key which makes the safety of the assets as it is key which encrypts the Data. And makes the data safe and secure. 

Yes these both keys are really important and secure. If we have private keys then after blocking you will easily access to your account. If you give it to other person then the second person will easily get access to your easily.

Public key and private key cannot be compared, in the thread you explain the definition but compare with the placement of the word "VS" in the title.

In your explanation it is good sir, public key or often we call crypto address, where we need a public key for currency transactions.  The private key is an encrypted password to open our wallet door.

A lot of thanks for sharing such useful information because such wallets are very secure which they having the public and private keys. The public keys are the addresses and secret passwords while the private key is the secret of the public key. You can save your secret passwords by these methods. 

The private key can share some things but the public key cannot share some things. They seem to be a little more popular here with individual keys separate from each other and I like private  keys

there is one simple difference between public key and private key : you can share your public key with others and still your assets will be safe and secure but private key is only for yourself and if you share it with others they will be able to steel your assets.

• +1 1

There is simple difference between the public and private keys the main difference is that public keys are such keys which having the data and password which you can share with other people while the private keys are such password or personal data that you can not share anyone because if you share such information to anyone then you will lost all your money and assets in no time. 

The private key and the public key are used for two different purposes. everyone can see public key.  On the other hand, the private key is a private matter. It control the account.  So it is always better to keep the private key secret.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:48 PM, xBDT Script said:

We are very well known with all these words if we are a little knowledgeable on how cryptocurrency wallet works.

let me share the basic difference between this two concept.

What we generally understand-

Public Key- Our address

Private key- Key to unlock the address

Although the meaning are close to the actual concept but it's not exact meaning.

Public Key

Public Key is a key for encryption of data. Although we used it as our receiving address, it's in reality encrypt the data from blockchain for us. It is available to everyone

Private Key

Private key help us to decrypt the data for the Public Key. It helps decryption of data which has been encrypted to the Public key. Private key is secret to the Public key holder only.

Some wallets have private and public keys. Public key is for  everything person we used it for receiving amount and address for withdraw or deposit bit private key is very special I sugg you don't give anyone . 

Many people are unaware of this. If the private key is known, a wallet can be opened, while public keys cannot. Wallet address is a common term for public keys. Many people really don't get it, as shown by the comments above.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, xBDT Script said:

We are very well known with all these words if we are a little knowledgeable on how cryptocurrency wallet works.

let me share the basic difference between this two concept.

What we generally understand-

Public Key- Our address

Private key- Key to unlock the address

Although the meaning are close to the actual concept but it's not exact meaning.

Public Key

Public Key is a key for encryption of data. Although we used it as our receiving address, it's in reality encrypt the data from blockchain for us. It is available to everyone

Private Key

Private key help us to decrypt the data for the Public Key. It helps decryption of data which has been encrypted to the Public key. Private key is secret to the Public key holder only.

Thanks for sharing this important pieces, based on my own opinion, I think the private key is very important cos the moment second part is aware of it, they can steal all your funds.

Dear there is big difference in these keys.Public key for use to solve all the social and dealing issues.But the private key is only use for your business and well growing of your sector.

I focus my attention on the private key, because it is the most important thing. Whoever has access to the private key of any person will lose all that he has, so I always try to secure the private key from time to time.

Private key is a good wallet and very important wallet . The difference between public key and private key is that a wallet of can be hacked but  private key can not be hacked, that's why many people use private keys  

Hey guys,i have a private key for my wallet,i feel more secure and thank for ny private key, each types of lock has different advantage,thanks for sharing the useful information,i wish you successfully.

The matter can be simplified further, considering the public key is the interface through which you will receive and send cryptocurrencies and it is available to the public while the private key is your sole responsibility to keep your assets safe and it is like a password and publishing it will put your assets at risk.