Is crypto margin trade safe? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dianamushi

Is crypto margin trade safe?

Margin trading is a risk of losing everything you have. It sounds good when you are told that you are not trading for your own money but are taking someone else's. But if you lose the borrowed money then you will give away your money. The exchanges themselves manipulate the course. They see all your stop oredres. They give you money on credit. And then they take that money from your balance.

6 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Margin trading is a risk of losing everything you have. It sounds good when you are told that you are not trading for your own money but are taking someone else's. But if you lose the borrowed money then you will give away your money. The exchanges themselves manipulate the course. They see all your stop oredres. They give you money on credit. And then they take that money from your balance.

yes fast profit must sacrifice a large risk, so it's only natural that the margin can be a profit heaven or maybe hell loss, but it also depends on the skill of the trader himself if you can analyze and play stop loss to prevent deeper loss it will not matter

The answer is relatively yes, if you know what you are doing and definitely no if you are a beginner. this is the simplest answer of all. 

If you do not fully understand the value of margin trading, do not try it! It is not safe at all. Find out carefully before doing it

The chances of winning in margin trading are very low, both are risky and you definitely dare to invest.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:58 PM, dianamushi said:

I heard that binance has implemented a margin trade it it's system is this margin trade safe.

Tell me what you think about this from what i know in margin trade you could lose your balance in seconds. and if you're on Finance tell us what you're experiencing.

What Is Margin Trading?

Margin trading is a method of trading assets using funds provided by a third party. When compared to regular trading accounts, margin accounts allow traders to access greater sums of capital, allowing them to leverage their positions. Essentially, margin trading amplifies trading results so that traders are able to realize larger profits on successful trades. This ability to expand trading results makes margin trading especially popular in low-volatility markets, particularly the international Forex market. Still, margin trading is also used in stock, commodity, and cryptocurrency markets.

In traditional markets, the borrowed funds are usually provided by an investment broker. In cryptocurrency trading, however, funds are often provided by other traders, who earn interest based on market demand for margin funds. Although less common, some cryptocurrency exchanges also provide margin funds to their users.

Source: https://www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading

No its not. Nothing in crypto is safe even normal basic crypto trading has its risks. But if you take your time and learned enough about it and come up with or follow a good strategy then you will lower your risk.

I see binance and kucoin implementing margin trading, for answers to whether margin trading is safe? The answer is no, even an expert can fail on margin trading, the Market has no certainty and we can only predict so be careful and if you are new it would be good to learn basic trading first with day trading.

43 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

This ability to expand trading results makes margin trading especially popular in low-volatility markets

That clarifies that cryptocurrency are not perfect for margin trading because of the highly volatile rate. That also means people are going to lose money at binance before they realize the risk of margin trading in crypto market.

It depends on which trading platform you are using. It can be safe or tricky, which is unpredictable. So find out carefully before trading.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:58 PM, dianamushi said:

I heard that binance has implemented a margin trade it it's system is this margin trade safe.

Tell me what you think about this from what i know in margin trade you could lose your balance in seconds. and if you're on Finance tell us what you're experiencing.

Margin trade is very dangerous for those who do not have anough knowledge or experience... a friend of mine was very enthusiastic about it as he got nice profit on the first time he tried... but a couple days later, he had lost everything...

It is safe but it is adapted highly percentage of risk to be taken by trader but actually it has huge profit also it has a huge amount of lost if the markert go opposite of your needs.

5 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Margin trade is very dangerous for those who do not have anough knowledge or experience... a friend of mine was very enthusiastic about it as he got nice profit on the first time he tried... but a couple days later, he had lost everything...

I also read some article online  that margin trading is not good for cryptocurrency because of the high volatile rate.

1 hour ago, dianamushi said:

I also read some article online  that margin trading is not good for cryptocurrency because of the high volatile rate.

well, you can always look at it on the other way around... many people earn a lot of money due to volatility and margin trading...

It is something that is not for everybody... people rush in driven by the high gains and the idea to get rich quickly... and then they loose their aim and money... but this applies to all risk investment

No it isn't аlwаys unlеss you arе а talentеd dеaler givеn thаt as it expands eаrnings, it bоosts misfоrtunеs аs well

I think margin trade is safe if you can keep it safely.anything you can safe that is safe. 

By sоmeоnе еlsе impliеs а brоking right, howеver in whiсh dоеs a brоthеr gеt thоsе соins to loаn аll the оnеs sеllеrs аnd dо thеy ever lоsе thаt сash whereas a ехchаngе sеt up hаs fаilеd?

Margin trade are very safe, but at least you have to be a mid-pro or professional before making a margin trade. because the risk is bigger than ordinary trading

Crypto margin trading is on high risk unlike trading with the traditional method. In margin trading you can loss all your funds but in traditional trading you can control your losses.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Trading crypto margin is one type of trading in crypto that is risking our financial balance, requires mastery of technical analysis and qualified fundamentals so as not to be wrong in taking open positions, margin is said to be safe if the market provides a stop lose feature

It's proper which you hоnеstly can loоsе yоur alter . Edgе trading is definitely nоw not fоr you insidе the еvеnt thаt you've got a posting of wins amid chаnging. On the off сhanсе whiсh yоu'vе had simplest bеnefiсiаl eхсhangеs fоr а long timе (with nо losеs) аt thаt fаctоr you will bе ablе try it.

Edge trading is protected, individuals make a great deal of money trading on peripheral markets, there is constantly a little hazard that you may wind up under water on the off chance that you make a projection on a coin and that go up to be bogus yet numerous individuals are trading on minimal markets and it is getting more mainstream than some other type of digital currency trading. 

Edge trading is protected, individuals make a great deal of money trading on peripheral markets, there is constantly a little hazard that you may wind up owing debtors on the off chance that you make a projection on a coin and that go up to be bogus yet numerous individuals are trading on minor markets and it is getting more famous than some other type of cryptographic money trading.

Edge trading is protected, individuals make a great deal of money trading on negligible markets, there is constantly a little hazard that you may wind up paying off debtors in the event that you make a projection on a coin and that go up to be bogus however numerous individuals are trading on minimal markets and it is getting more mainstream than some other type of digital money trading. 

No I don't think edge is sheltered. More edge more hazard in trading. Edge trading is advance trading syatem where you can get use and more influence make more rasky circumstance. Just who are master in trading and have more experience might be edge is for them as it were. It's not for all.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:02 AM, disctheconk said:

If yоu're а no-eхperienсеd providеr don't get in thаt Wоrld.

You sound so sure, but state your reasons, why should i not get in that world, I have collected many points from various people, what's your points?

Crypto margin trading is not safe it is riskier than the traditional trading system. You can gain a big profit with margin but you can also lose all your funds to it because it is a win or loss trade. 

BUY QQQ at YOBIT and EARN 5% Daily

and get ROI in 20 Days!!    

TELEGRAM FILIPINO MODERATOR

-> HIRE ME <-