Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

I have engineered interest on exploitation one amongst elecrum billfold as a result of however I detected folks area unit commenting on them. ,but i'll attempt one amongst them to check the various between my favorite billfold

Electrum is the best mobile wallet for btc. any one can use it very easily . any one can download it and use it for asset security .the transaction is also very done.

I myself am a mycelium user and also a trust wallet. Mobile wallet is very convenient to use and of course makes it easy for us. And this is very comfortable.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:07 AM, cryptc said:

I just know that  mycelium is a very good wallet and it is a mobile wallet. If the remaining listed below have mobile software, they are good too

Coinbase

Coinomi

Trust

Electrum

Exodus

Blockchain

Trezor.

I personally using coinbase and Coinomi wallet and I'm satisfied with their services. Very secure and trusted wallet. I'm using mobile app.

I don't tell about a great deal but I believe blockchain and electrum is exceptionally expert and it is exact saf

What of trust wallet and coinomi, to me they should ne om the top list of the waplrt you posted there. What do you think

Electrum prides itself on being fast, secure and private. A wallet is an easy wallet, that is, it does not download the blockchain, so there are no delays in setting it up, and it is always up to date. Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your computer.

Mycelium I use that. Mobile wallet is quite safe and has a good user interface in my opinion. I can easily use it. Trust wallet too, I like that.

I don't care for bitpay personally, and I have tried it.

Mycelium would probably be the best in op's list, but it's unfortunate that there's no more development on it.  I think the devs abandoned the wallet a while back and it could use some improvements like being able to set the fees exactly...but other than that it's a fantastic wallet.

I also agree with the electrum pick.  It's an excellent wallet for mobile *and* for your PC, mac, laptop, whatever. 

I wouldn't use any other wallet available for mobile, and I've checked most if not all of them out.

I never utilize any of them,but sure I will attempt one of them to see the diverse between my preferred wallet and one of them,as you prescribed elecrum I will pick it.

I never utilize any of them,but sure I will attempt one of them to see the diverse between my preferred wallet and one of them,as you prescribed elecrum I will pick it

I use trust wallet and blockchain as well as coinbase also they have more and more security than other wallet that have on Google playstore trust wallet is more secure wallet ..thanku..