Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

If you a crypto lovers then you need secure wallet , now a days many wallet in the market but all are not secure  reliable for us , today I told you three wallet where you stored bitcoin and most potential coin , three wallet name is 

1. Coinbase

2. Blockchain

3.coinomi.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, Janecai said:

I have been using mycelium for a long time and I think it is a safe mobile wallet and also very comfortable to use. I believe that MyCelium can protect my assets.

Why you have so much faith with that wallet? 

3 hours ago, Gepe said:

i once used electrum and blockchain mobile wallet app. Am comfortable with the two wallets.so i don't want to try the others app. moreover there are a lot of malware wallet app hang around in google playstore.

Yes, android is full of these malware wallets. You have to check the developer before installing the wallet app. 

On 12/15/2019 at 11:43 PM, Sumonksr said:

If you a crypto lovers then you need secure wallet , now a days many wallet in the market but all are not secure  reliable for us , today I told you three wallet where you stored bitcoin and most potential coin , three wallet name is 

1. Coinbase

2. Blockchain

3.coinomi.

I do not know more about the coinomi wallet maybe me is new in the market or maybe this wallet is not more popular than blockchain and coinbase.

I think electrum is the best wallet for mobile. the user interface is very user friendly with high security. i am using eletrum wallet and dont face any problem.

Thanks for sharing with us your top 3 cryptocurrency mobile wallet.But i have mone use one of them.I have use blockchain wallet for keeping crypto

Never used any of these wallets, but took them for themselves on a note. I've used Coinbase, Coinomi, Blockchain, MyEtherWallet, they're all good.

I never try all mobile wallet on the thread. I currently only use Coinomi. For me that is already enough to save my coin for the future. I can edit my fees so when i need send my coin with less fees i can do it.

Also coinomi support erc20 anything token based ETH blockchain we can use the wallet, if the token not found you can input it manually. That is i know about coinomi.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Matchblower said:

There is also trustwallet which is good to use for saving tokens and other coins, Dapps available and even connection to other exchanges

I think coinbase is the best wallet for storing all kind of token. this wallet is much secured and easy to use. any one can use it and the transaction speed is high.

1 hour ago, Matchblower said:

Coinpayment is the best for storing all kinds of coins, that wallet support almost 1500 coins that has different blockchain, so how many coins do coinbase support?

I am not sure about the quantity but i think it allow near about 1400 coin or token to store. the wallet is very much secured and user friendly to me.

You should always use wallet which provides you Recovery seeds and Pvt key functions .so choose wallet wisely 

#4 Coinbase Wallet 

#3. Lumi Crypto Wallet
#2 BLOCKCHAIN Wallet

1# Coinomi Wallet

On 10/29/2019 at 9:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

I never tried it for iPhone or for even my android phone so I really do not have much idea. I have windows and I use the windows version one.

However, I see they have this OSX (10.11 and higher) but not sure if this is for iPhone or just for the Apple macbook. I hope someone will be able to enlighten you.

I never tried it on iphone though.  But i think it is accessible in i phone

Your information helps me a lot.I have used many.But this is something new to me .I've used coinbase for so long.That sounds good to me.Loved using Blockchain.I'll try these out now

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, clarityfund said:

good listing of available mobile wallets. is there a reason you didnt include coinbase? i use it quite reuglarly and i am very happy with it.

I also use coinbase wallet and to me it is much secured and user friendly. the user interface is good and I can easily access the wallet with the mobile app.

The best wallet maybe the hardware wallet but if you talk about the mobile bitcoin wallet I will choose coinbase. I believe coinbase has the most secure platform for an online wallet. I will choose trust and bitpay wallet also.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I agree with you that those mobile wallet is best for using and but every crypto trader use the different crypto currency wallet according to the requirement. This is best and information which you post and new member read your knowledge able post/

One of the best application for saving your coins in the wallet.i recommended my experience and my trust few years coinbase Nd second zebpay

On 10/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

You said this 3 wallet is count in top wallets. But i didn't know it. I hear it from your post. I knew that coinbase, cionpayments etc are top wallets.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

I often used two or three wallets, but these wallets are looking very good also, i have google them too, the popularity of these wallets is good, thanks for sharing.

electrum has also an android wallet? i use the desktop version since years but i had never heard of the mobile version

really good to know, thank for the info

I use the following 3:

Coinbase wallet

Coinomi

Imtoken

i have used bread but i was not happy with it (although it looked great) as the wallet supported only a few coins.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Thanks for the detailed information, but which wallet has the lowest fees for paying? Or is it not determined by the wallet?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

1. Electrum

2. MyCelium

3. Bitpay

I did't use it. Also i don't know how to use it. Normally i use coinbase wallet to store my coin. Is it secure wallet?

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 6:39 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Wow, thank you very much for this article, very useful information. Now I'll be using the wallet on your phone rather than go to different sites, or to sit with the computer, thank you

I think you can use the coinbase wallet. this wallet is much secured to me and the wallet user interface is very interesting. mainly using this wallet is very easy.

1. Electrum

2. MyCelium

3. Bitpay

I don't know about this apps and how secure is these wallet. But i normally use coinbase to store my crypto asset. Also i turn on the 2 fa security of my account.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/