Panic buy and panic sell - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

14 hours ago, BronLen said:

Many are now afraid because of the bear market, which they simply panic to sell coins in order to reduce losses, which is not the best choice for them.

Selling is not even a choice, i wonder why people sells and accept such a big loss, are people real that ignorant about crypto?

14 minutes ago, Gangss said:

Panic sellers provide us with an excellent service, thanks to them we have the opportunity to buy our coins cheaply. May they continue to do what they do!)

I agree, we can buy in cheap price then we can sell it when the price or right opportunity goes up. 

I hope we can achieve success with the help of those kind of people. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Your words are true. We do not know anything about other currencies. If we learn about all currencies, it will be a wonderful thing because we will try to trade in all of this cryptocurrency and earn some interest from a decrease or rise in its price. As for panic, this only happens for beginners.

Edited by Maroua

On 11/17/2019 at 8:57 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes, controlling our emotions is part of the success in the field of trading and achieve the required success and must be patience It is like fishing must be calm and patience

An incredible opportunity to buy bitcoin right now or some other great altcoin, however, it spends some effort to ignore but it happens. When the price of a coin starts to rise the greed is bought to happen that the rise of the coin stops, so be patient and control the money for a while so don't be in a hurry to be the best solution.

20 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

If they hold on for a long time, I don't think they're losing to the market today which is in bad shape, be patient ... based on my assessment.

No only patience but also know the right time to invest. Loss can ensue in wrong periods of investments. The right time when the price is not high is very important. 

On 12/8/2019 at 8:07 PM, Zentoly said:

Right to say that is why in trading patient is very important thing which will make you more successful .

As long as you choose a good currency and know how to read market movements, it won't matter. Anyway panic is a learning that can motivate our trading methods to become better. If they hold on for a long time, I don't think they are losing because the chances for that currency to increase will be greater so they can recover the losses by selling when the price rises later. We need to know how to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices to be able to make a profit in the transaction.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:05 PM, Jessika said:

Endurance can be a virtue. According to my knowledge for pretty much per year, this kind of term can be appropriate inside the business inside altcoins. Usually do not help make crucial selections, for instance, marketing any time an individual will be angry, for instance, if the industry comes. Nutrients eventually those that hold out.

I think the most ideal approach to making the present is simply to be silent and sit tight to plan accordingly before making a rally followed by a second thought that is big to us. Patience is a virtue and do some checking first before you trade. I hope many traders will be like you

On 11/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, RyujinONE said:

Inded.

I have bad experience went follow pump and dump telegram chanel at 2017, i almost lose more than 50% from my capital asset. Because of that i never follow again pump and dump

If we are affected, we will panic, if we panic, we will automatically lose. Therefore, let's analyze the money and the market before we buy money. When we bring our knowledge and experience to play, we will be able to discipline ourselves and trade without affection.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:33 AM, Senorita said:

Although users  knowledge anxiety marketing tokens inside succession, thus currently regarding tokens, the purchase price could be surprisingly low, simply because will make the type drop goal to be able to anxiety, therefore are going to with an inexpensive payment also low-cost promote tokens

doubt every time the money drops and then immediately sells off their money / token like bitcoin, options for losing or even avoiding a bigger loss. present with relaxing connections with experience management along with cash benefits. Although opportunity is not merely a chance because it does not respond to inquiry rather than immediately to draw conclusions.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, SCB1234 said:

The trends are very hard to follow even for experts, but the truth is that you can become very accurate if you are willing to put in the time and effort. Watching trends but not following them is the secret to buying and selling at the best prices. Again, it is hard to do, and that's why people get stuck with bags to hodl with bots. If the indicators alone worked everyone would be getting rich and every coin would be through the roof in value already. Stay with it and be careful.

Current market disorders along with relaxation connect with experienced management along with beneficial cash. Although opportunity is not merely a chance because it does not respond to inquiry rather than immediately to draw conclusions. The market is risky but sometimes risk is necessary and the reward of these risks is worthwhile, just be patient and wait in the market it will change better.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, mansoorndb said:

90% Of trader loss their money by panic buy and sell , it is important to have patience if you are in cryptocurrency trading  , crypto is volatile.

True all who lose her money lose just like that , they afraid about the price and dont know where is going and take some decision to buy or sell like that, specially for sell 

Panicking in cryptocurrency is common among investors when theris a price dump in the coin they have invested in,causing them to make hast decisions that can cause losses and what's important is to know how to control this feeling and avoid it because it's not good at all.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, stonman said:

this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

I always make profit in altcoin by buying coins at low price and sell at prices.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:21 AM, stonman said:

this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

I think that the unrecognized currencies, in turn, can be a greater risk in trading, and their value can be significantly reduced, or they can be exposed to scam currencies and the person loses his money.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:53 PM, Cryptominded said:

Panic is an emotion and  we know so well that emotions of any type are not supposed to have a place in a trader's trading, decisions, because they becloud the traders reasoning and in trying to save a situation, they end up complicating it. The ideal thing is to have a trading plan and be disciplined enough to follow it religiously.

at a price you can never see again. That's how you make money, not by selling when prices are going down. sell panic is better to buy money if it's still not pumped, you will lose a lot if you will buy a coin that pumps very well

• +1 1

Not only be patient and also choose right time for selling is so important in this world. More than that if you don't make own research and always hear your friends or others. It will not bring you success, you must decide only yourselves. 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 10:26 AM, CryptoJony said:

Being panic is always a great problem in trading. Especially beginners are doing this mistakes. Cause they feel uncomfortable when they see that price is going down .They get in touch with panic and for which they get losses.

any currency because if you follow someone else's trade, you will panic buying or selling panic without doing any research. after prices have depreciated over a period of time. All of that is avoidable if only they say time to get good information about the assets they are trading.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:20 AM, on1k3n said:

I did a panic sell recently because I wanted to trade for some CRPT tokens. I had to make a decision to let go of my AIR token to buy some CRPT, so I just pressed the button and it cost me big time.

The people at Yobit made it where I couldn't receive interest on my AIR, if I didn't hold it in my account. This goes to show that even experienced traders make mistakes. It was a learning experience, but I can still buy more AIR if I wanted, so it's not too bad. 

Wait if it is the right time to withdraw your stock to a certain asset. It is true that luck is important but patience is also important when it comes to trading. Anytime an individual is going to be angry, for example, if the industry comes. The ultimate nutrient is the keepers.

I divide my amount that I trade into several sections and through that the higher I sell the amount of my currency and the greater the increase in selling I am also looking for when the price of cryptocurrencies falls and it is an excellent strategy

Life is great and enjoy it

Most of traders are buy coins in panic situations . First we can research about coins and then start doing trade . Also sometimes traders are not hold for target price and sale it very fast due to the panic situation.

• +1 1

Good thing you did this step because at the very least it avoids losing everything. By determining the level of what you want. Aldar is your greatest enemy if he controls you without realizing that and trying to ruin the situation and that by selling what you own in order to save what is left until you are surprised by the return of the conditions to what you were. You have to control yourself. It is not easy, but with training you will excel yourself.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Frankly, the scare and encryption never agree, and that all people who feel panic within the field of encryption will not be successful and will never be able to achieve profits because they are always afraid when prices drop and they sell their currencies at a cheap price and in this case they achieve losses only and there are many people who take advantage of these people scare By spreading some rumors that cause them to sell their currencies quickly at a cheap price, so if we want to succeed we must avoid panic and we must control our emotions and use our mind permanently.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Panic buying or selling is very bad because you can make trades that you did not expect and they will result to a large loss. It is better to have a good strategy before buy or sell.

Different situations and FOMO compel trader to be a panic seller or panic buyer. I have so many experiences of being a panic seller due to uncertain market compositions for some cryptocurrencies. Later I knew so many things about risks managements and now, I will be searching for panic sellers to buy their orders on different exchange sites. 

i'm Learning in trading to draw lines in the résistor points and support points, so i buy in the support point with 10% of my capital and if the price down to the second support point i buy another 10%, and when i sell my coins i take price with my earning of 2% or 3%.